Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Sanwo-Olu Signs Mou With Siemens And GIZ To Set Up Energy Training Center - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Signs Mou With Siemens And GIZ To Set Up Energy Training Center (10335 Views)

Nigeria Signs Agreement With Siemens To Increase Grid Capacity To 12,000MW / Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power / President Buhari Signs Power Deal With Siemens AG (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs Mou With Siemens And GIZ To Set Up Energy Training Center by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
englishmart:
By extension, Tinubu signs mou with Siemens...
It is better to be the tail of elephant than to be the head of an ant.

Without discrimination, ya brothers will be part of beneficiaries of this project and you will still insult Tinubu
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs Mou With Siemens And GIZ To Set Up Energy Training Center by plaindealer: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lagos Ehingbeti economic summit

Kaduna KADVEST economic summit

Gombe Economic Investment Summit

...what are they doing in the SE?

ESN and UGM Sit At Home Summit.

Now, you see why the SE is the poorest and the most unproductive region in Nigeria grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs Mou With Siemens And GIZ To Set Up Energy Training Center by plaindealer: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Everybody outside the SE dey plan for future, looking for better things, but not the SE, their governors are glorified school prefects, incompetent and visionless dullards, no bright ideas, no vision, no solutions, nothing and the people are so lost that they just abuse and insult people who are making great moves, developing and progressing

I just wonder who swear for them..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs Mou With Siemens And GIZ To Set Up Energy Training Center by plaindealer: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
Gombe Economic Investment Summit

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs Mou With Siemens And GIZ To Set Up Energy Training Center by Perfectbeing(m): 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
The protest and hate against Tinubu is not about his health or his ideas. It is about fear, not fact. Other haters would not subject the man to facts because it is not what they want as a nation but who they should hate. It is not about him. It is against the man in Bourdillon. Many of them in the SS and SE, love Lagos but will not credit him.
It is what psychologists call the fear of gratitude. They will not ask their own states what they demand of Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs Mou With Siemens And GIZ To Set Up Energy Training Center by MrPRevailer(m): 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Red02:

Where did you hear this or is it your own analysis

There are many sources I have.
But you can start with this

@covidredpills on telegram

Search this keywords: #WEF #Klaus #forum

Watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36189SEzC3Q
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs Mou With Siemens And GIZ To Set Up Energy Training Center by joe1309: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
Good. Lagos would have achieved more than this if not for Tinubu's stranglehold.
what ur Anambra State, where it is acclaimed that Peter Obi preformed is known for baby factories, the Igbo race is unknown in Nigeria and it will continue to be so.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs Mou With Siemens And GIZ To Set Up Energy Training Center by joe1309: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
Good. Lagos would have achieved more than this if not for Tinubu's stranglehold.
what of ur Anambra State? Where it is acclaimed that Peter Obi preformed is known for baby factories, the Igbo race is unknown in Nigeria and it will continue to be so.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs Mou With Siemens And GIZ To Set Up Energy Training Center by Larryton(m): 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Sanwo Olu is another Tinubu in the making, continue with the giant stride for laying the foundation for a sustainable future development, God will continue to guide you to the path of truth, light and greatness, Amen!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs Mou With Siemens And GIZ To Set Up Energy Training Center by Babysho(m): 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
twilliamx:

Or they would not have achieved anything if not for Tinubu strong hold

Imagine a governor like ganiu Solomon or Afikuyomi, Lagos would have just been another oyo with owanbe politics.We really appreciate Tinubu for forcing the likes of fashola and the rest on us and drawing a master plan for them to follow which is what is still being used in Lagos today

Just listen to yourself.

Where is the master plan? If you can bring out Tinubu's master plan I'll apologize to you instantly.
Having lived in Lagos mainland all my life and I can tell you human development and standard of living is still very poor!

Remove the Island that was developed by Europeans and look at Lagos again and tell me what is so amazing about Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs Mou With Siemens And GIZ To Set Up Energy Training Center by Babysho(m): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
joe1309:
what of ur Anambra State? Where it is acclaimed that Peter Obi preformed is known for baby factories, the Igbo race is unknown in Nigeria and it will continue to be so.

Why did you immediately go to Anambra. What if he's an Atiku supporter? grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs Mou With Siemens And GIZ To Set Up Energy Training Center by yinksy0009: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
That is a good one.

Follow Oraimo on social media to get a ticket for tomorrow OraimoxBBNaija party in Lagos.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs Mou With Siemens And GIZ To Set Up Energy Training Center by twilliamx(m): 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Babysho:

Just listen to yourself.

Where is the master plan? If you can bring out Tinubu's master plan I'll apologize to you instantly.
Having lived in Lagos mainland all my life and I can tell you human development and standard of living is still very poor!

Remove the Island that was developed by Europeans and look at Lagos again and tell me what is so amazing about Lagos.

Oga get out of Lagos.. It is too corrupt for you, please go to Anambra !! angels reside there in, Life is easier there or go to Adamawa.. Bandits like outsiders.
I also live on the mainland, the Gbagada/mile 2, badagry express way, total rehabilitation of Surulere roads, apapa express way is been done with concrete, under fashola he did the Yaba way from jibowu to adekunle, Pedro road to igbogunu was done, bariga road is currently at 80%, the busiest Airport road in the country after 16years of neglect was done by the state, the mobolaji bank Anthony road to ikeja bridge, many general hospitals, schools, primary health centers, all on the mainland just to mention a few..oga get out of Lagos because Lagos is not for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu / Igbos Benefitting From Establishment Of NEDC — Sam Onuigbo / A Comparative Analysis Of Nigerian Legislators‘ Earnings With Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.