Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar (62253 Views)

Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony / Another Female Law Graduate Vow To Attend Call To Bar With Hijab Next Year / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Axis313(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
Once a gangster,always a gangster.
It's the gangster at law,not barrister at law.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by lekkicctv(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
cool
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by jaxxy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
She's confused
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by sheriffindy(m): 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
You're alone in this war you wanna instigate. Thanks
virginprincess:
A big congratulations to her,women must contiune to scale higher whether men like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by GavelSlam: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
Probably abroad as we speak.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Streett: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
..Gorgeous Calypso!

Nacks with Female stoners is outta this stratus ..

Y’all in space creamin each other out!

Excessive Dopamine rush….

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by adventisty: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
What does she want to achieve by posting the first picture?
The second picture is acceptable though.

1 Like

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by SocialJustice: 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
jogsman01:
Ifunaya grin
Na now her gist dey reach here. grin

1 Like

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by BuyDomain: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Looks like one of those spoilt brats.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by TyyT22(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Congratulations pretty girl, make runs learn o, hookup no dey pay.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Streett: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by DavidEsq(m): 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
Something wey don dey on twitter since last year. The geh dey smoke igbeaux no be small o
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Juanmike(m): 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All I see is a fuckable tool cuz that's the way she presents herself but more greese to her elbow

No judgement
*To her pussy.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Enimin: 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bvlgari:
A recently graduated Law student shares sultry photos with the caption

"I Made it!� I'm forever proud of myself!� A BARRISTER & a STONER, sometimes a gangster.� Celebrate with Me � - Ifunanya"

Dumb lawyer tongue

Guess it's the weed lowered her IQ this much...now watch that certificate she's so proud of get withdrawn before next weekend

1 Like

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by jojothaiv(m): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
NSFW!

She's on Twitter letting the world know that's she's a proud Khalifa..
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Streett: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by etrange: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
She is pretty.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by InfinityFabric: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
virginprincess:
A big congratulations to her,women must contiune to scale higher whether men like it or not.
They always do it naked though, no one takes them serious until they are naked. Now there's camera on them.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Blankstare(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rando! I have seen it all.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by davidtemi(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
Na ayra start be dis nah

1 Like

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by davidtemi(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
Na ayra starr be dis nah
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Agbebakun22: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
hoe low show be this but she go sweet die for doggy chai.. how do i reach this sweet lawyer
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by RPG2020(m): 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
overdrive:
Black is beautiful.

Nobody is ugly angry grin

1 Like

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by wiseone28: 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
Gangster loving
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by zadokchidi: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Don't look down on any body tomorrow is too big..about turn who be last go become first and first become last...that's is life
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by VULCAN(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Who cares if women scale higher?

Just don't do it on top of various dicks then become a motivational speaker claiming you got to the heights through exceptional work

virginprincess:
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bvlgari:
A recently graduated Law student shares sultry photos with the caption

"I Made it!� I'm forever proud of myself!� A BARRISTER & a STONER, sometimes a gangster.� Celebrate with Me � - Ifunanya"
Congratulations!
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by duruZed(m): 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Must she go nude because she's now a barrister? Sometimes the women mentality makes me to wonder.
Well another food for our pervert judges and senior Lawyers.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mtcheeeeeewwwww.. This one has gone far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users / Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) / Chinelo Nwokoye: NAF Wings Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, 11 Others In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.