Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar (62262 Views)

Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony / Another Female Law Graduate Vow To Attend Call To Bar With Hijab Next Year / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by davillian(m): 12:19am On Oct 15, 2022
Let's assume the gun is a toy
What about the Igbo?
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by fatboyslym007: 12:26am On Oct 15, 2022
Chai, I don delete my post... I hear say she say na hacker...(I fire gun for earlier post...)...
tongue tongue tongue
But you pretty Sha...
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by godofuck231: 12:37am On Oct 15, 2022
Barrister at slut/law double honors
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:52am On Oct 15, 2022
These are d type of animals that mess up society So how can she be in a noble profession with such a rass lifestle?it doesn't tally. Is obvious she fckd her way thru fr uni to bar exam.if truly a lieyer.so shameful, angry
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Navalsadiq(m): 4:59am On Oct 15, 2022
Acadia07:
God! She's so pretty!
as in eh! She is Dem preety

1 Like

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by chiedozie198100: 5:10am On Oct 15, 2022
Factfinder1:
This will affect her soo bad but it won't happen so soon....we act foolishly before we think

my brother oil dey your head.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by ciro11(m): 5:42am On Oct 15, 2022
DavidEsq:
Something wey don dey on twitter since last year. The geh dey smoke igbeaux no be small o

Lolz, this your spelling of igbo funny die
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by ShaqFu: 5:49am On Oct 15, 2022
How stupid can she be?. undecided
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Skodiswayze(m): 5:55am On Oct 15, 2022
You can, if you are an entertainment lawyer.

falcon01:
I ain't no expert but I dont think You can be a lawyer and engage in acts like that
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Joeadamxx(m): 6:11am On Oct 15, 2022
You are free to take my brief, Iffy!
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Ubanz: 6:14am On Oct 15, 2022
Dats my gal.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by MrEndowed1: 6:33am On Oct 15, 2022
Happy birthday Beautiful
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by obaaderemi: 6:43am On Oct 15, 2022
MasterJayJay:
They told you someone is using her pictures. Nawa.
They told you, nawa o. She posed almost nude and displayed her certificates. Did that someone also lay hold of her certificates? I no dey fight you o. Just asking innocent questions ni o. wink
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by obaaderemi: 6:47am On Oct 15, 2022
fatboyslym007:
Chai, this is how she don loose all the years she spend for school to study law...

I dey expect reaction from the Law School...

I pray make headline no read: Nigeria Law School debars student who shared sultry photos..
tongue tongue tongue
But you pretty Sha...
You mean disbars. cheesy My Bro.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Adakintroy: 6:56am On Oct 15, 2022
If you Have indeed liberate your mind you won't still be in this form off bondage.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by obaaderemi: 6:57am On Oct 15, 2022
Dpundict:

We lawyers are not fools. How was the scammer able to get her call to bar certificates and put them the way they are and take a picture of them? Where is the original post by the scammer? When was that post made eg 20th December at 11:45:24am(this is very important) and when was her post which she is denying made( same time date and time format applies too)?. How did the scammer get to put the gun and cigs in her hand and at what time was that picture assuming it was posted by her originally made available online for the scammer to choose the occasion of her call to bar to post them with the caption? Who is the catfish that posted it actually and what is his handle where it was originally posted unknown to her and how did it come to her knowledge? To which police station did she report that she was being scammed by the so called catfish or scammer and on what date? And a lot more questions I would love to ask her to furnish me copious and verifiable answers to with CTC of all the documents from the social media platform(s) on which these posts were made.
The disclaimer in my opinion is watery and holds no probative value but I am not a member of the Council of Legal Education so my questions shouldn't matter to anyone who doesn't understand my point.
I asked the same question, Sir. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by fatboyslym007: 7:02am On Oct 15, 2022
obaaderemi:
You mean disbars. cheesy My Bro.

Chai, walahi, I go school o walahi....
This one no be autocorrect error, this na 9ja education system...

So na disbar not debars... Thank you o my brother. Did you school abroad? grin grin grin
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Adakintroy: 7:02am On Oct 15, 2022
Women like this always cry out when men use them. But their intention is to use men.

Sprit of lust or lies is not on anyone side. Take note. You may be the instigator but still end up on the loosing side. We not in control of it tell as we like to think. Its in control of us.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by obaaderemi: 7:17am On Oct 15, 2022
fatboyslym007:

Chai, walahi, I go school o walahi....
This one no be autocorrect error, this na 9ja education system...

So na disbar not debars... Thank you o my brother. Did you school abroad? grin grin grin
You are funny. grin Honestly I admire people who have the mental strength to laugh at themselves. Dem no dey get hbp. grin

1 Like

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Freeman93(m): 7:21am On Oct 15, 2022
[She smokes weed and always posting the pictures on her Facebook page, although she's funny and friendly author=falcon01 post=117560136]I ain't no expert but I dont think You can be a lawyer and engage in acts like that[/quote]
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Funflipper: 7:38am On Oct 15, 2022
ciro11:

Lolz, this your spelling of igbo funny die

french
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:50am On Oct 15, 2022
falcon01:
I ain't no expert but I dont think You can be a lawyer and engage in acts like that

Infact I saw some worst pictures.
Omo the babe pose with only pant for bed
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Allisgud: 8:30am On Oct 15, 2022
If in the future she's interested in one they used this against her,she go blame village people
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by koning: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2022
SPOIL BRAT.

Once I saw the pic, I knew she is Igbo.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Psoul(m): 9:09am On Oct 15, 2022
falcon01:

You are very wrong.
You need to be very rugged to stand as a lawyer.
That profession has many rough terrains.
Only strong lawyers make it to the top.
It is not a profession for the chicken hearted.
The babe is a STONNER.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Cubeman: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2022
You are cool and ok,but you for no show your shit to the world. Everybody gat im own for cupboard
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Psoul(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2022
davillian:
Let's assume the gun is a toy
What about the Igbo?

She said it that she is a STONER.
Did she hide it from you?
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by greypencils: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2022
anochuko01:
We've always tied some professions to promiscuity when the reality is that humans are just humans. Who go spoil go still spoil. I've met two different law students who are spoilt to the letter, one doesn't even hide that she does interstate hookup.
Lol...I have met those who are yahoo boys.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by davillian(m): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2022
Psoul:

She said it that she is a STONER.
Did she hide it from you?
A legal practitioner displaying illegality.....
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by falcon01: 9:39am On Oct 15, 2022
Psoul:

You are very wrong.
You need to be very rugged to stand as a lawyer.
That profession has many rough terrains.
Only strong lawyers make it to the top.
It is not a profession for the chicken hearted.
The babe is a STONNER.
That's not what I mean, like how could you stand for Morality and justice if you involve in acts considered Immoral?
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Psoul(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2022
davillian:

A legal practitioner displaying illegality.....

Don't worry, when you grow up a little more, you will understand.
For now, just be seeing it that way.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Psoul(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2022
falcon01:
That's not what I mean, like how could you stand for Morality and justice if you involve in acts considered Immoral?

Laws are made for the weaker ones to obey in order to deter them from bn what they would have love to be.
If you can grow above this, you will understand what I mean.
For now, I know you may not understand. May not be you fault until u get to that age (age here does not necessarily mean the numeric side of it).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) / Chinelo Nwokoye: NAF Wings Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, 11 Others In Abuja / How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.