Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

Minister Of Youth Development Denies Calling Karen Igho A Role Model - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Youth Development Denies Calling Karen Igho A Role Model (592 Views)

Maku Denies Calling Jonathan A Boko Haram Sponsor / Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister / Obasanjo Denies Calling For Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Of Youth Development Denies Calling Karen Igho A Role Model by rockers: 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2011
he said to newsmen

"What I see here is a rising tendency to be sexist in this country in a way that is not acceptable," he said. “I mean someone won this competition last year and he was hailed and hosted everywhere like if he was a hero. We didn’t know what he did in that house. Now, because Karen is a woman, therefore she is what? If it was a man that went into that programme and did all the escapades, will we be treating him like this?”
What we did as a Ministry of Youth Development when we were informed that they will like to visit us, I mean, we welcomed them," said Abdullahi. "That does not mean the same thing as endorsing whatever she did or did not do. No one mentioned anything about role modelling. Nobody mentioned anything about being an ambassador.

http://www./2011/08/minister-of-youth-development-denies.html
Re: Minister Of Youth Development Denies Calling Karen Igho A Role Model by olawalebabs(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2011
The big brother programme is even senseless, a prog that celebrate idleness.
Re: Minister Of Youth Development Denies Calling Karen Igho A Role Model by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2011
^^^ And nudity!

Talk of African values . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Minister Of Youth Development Denies Calling Karen Igho A Role Model by trekkie: 3:14am On Aug 18, 2011
gbam!^^^^ to the two posts above
Re: Minister Of Youth Development Denies Calling Karen Igho A Role Model by tpia5: 3:55am On Aug 18, 2011
what is he talking about?

i do not know who won last year- was it the guy from plateau or something who i just saw a thread about saying he had a baby with another contestant from tanzania that he married.

is that the one?

if its him, then did he pose n.ude and do other questionable things while there and in any case, was he feted by the ministry of youth development since entertainment is what they seem to be about?

(1) (Reply)

Ibb Takes Aim At Obj Again / - Boko Haram And Jack Baeur In Action / Governor Fashola D Poor Must Not Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.