Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory (34334 Views)

Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) / Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote / Kogi Seals Dangote Cement Factory Over Tax Evasion, Debt (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by nadisms: 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
The man dangote knows he won't try nonsense in the east
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by hotseat: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Dangote has reported the matter to his backers at the Villa and they would cut Gov. Bello and Kogites to size!

Instead of looking into the matter objectively, the Federal Gangsters, sorry, Federal Government (FG) has already taken sides with the damned Shylock!

Gov. Bello, you had better watch your back!

The "owners" of Nigeria have ordered and any attempt at flouting the order would be met with brute force!

Take heed!

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by oneMalik: 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Good intervention !

Very important to our economy .
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by tnerro1(m): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
The cabal points man has overcome, if you know, you know grin
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by Elidrisy20: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
Because him get money, they ruled in fevour of him
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by Ofemmanu1: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Curious345:
Hnmm...there was no way small boy Yahaya Bello could overide dangote ..

Yes the points raised by the kogi state government are valid and real..> >, the neglect ,the injustice etc .

When I watched that YouTube video , I wept .. obajana looks like a slum in ajegunle...

The president does not really have the power to reopen the cement factory .. dangote must present himself at the kogi state House of assembly to clear himself , before that place can be opened ...

Oga, I'm typing live from Obajana GRA, Obajana is not a slum.
The whole Kogi state doesn't have an Airport but Obajana has got one.
Obajana is home to over 1000 Chinese Nationals, Indians, Bangladeshi, Sri-lankan, Ghanians, Germans, Kenya's, over 10,000 Nigerians and some of the finest Oloshos.

Yes, basic amenities are lacking in the town and the Leaders are suckers but peeps generally live in Peace.
Over 95% of residents are working with Dangote (Directly or indirectly)

Im from Agege, Lagos and but enjoying it here since 2017,
Local bars with exotic dishes and Budweiser did it for me.
just finished a fine hot goat-meat Ppsoup from the renowed mama Ada's bar I'll proceed to Cocktail Atimbo before calling it a day.
No Police harassment, no brutality, everyone na Oga for Obajana, even me; a Dangote staff with a Honda Accord is also an Oga.
Meanwhile, back in Lagos, I was a fuckin rat.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by abokimallam: 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
Only in Buhari’s Nigeria has dispute between a company and it’s landlord becomes a security Council matter. So Dangote business has become a matter of security?
Where are the courts in civil disputes?
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by Curious345: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

Oga, I'm typing live from Obajana GRA, Obajana is not a slum.
The whole Kogi state doesn't have an Airport but Obajana has got one.
Obajana is home to over 1000 Chinese Nationals, Indians, Bangladeshi, Sri-lankan, Ghanians, Germans, Kenya's, over 10,000 Nigerians and some of the finest Oloshos.

Yes, basic amenities are lacking in the town and the Leaders are suckers but peeps generally live in Peace.
Over 95% of residents are working with Dangote (Directly or indirectly)

Im from Agege, Lagos and but enjoying it here since 2017,
Local bars with exotic dishes and Budweiser did it for me.
just finished a fine hot goat-meat Ppsoup from the renowed mama Ada's bar I'll proceed to Cocktail Atimbo before calling it a day.
No Police harassment, no brutality, everyone na Oga for Obajana, even me; a Dangote staff with a Honda Accord is also an Oga.
Meanwhile, back in Lagos, I was a fuckin rat.

hnmm
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by Phantom233: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Is it federal government that owns the factory if no they shouldn't obey such orders from the tyrant stooges called FG
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
Stevenson20:
FG always backing Dangote since 20AD

That’s how it’s done in every part of the world!

The government protects their largest employers of labour!
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
Curious345:

The president does not really have the power to reopen the cement factory .. dangote must present himself at the kogi state House of assembly to clear himself , before that place can be opened ...

Legal authority perhaps...

But he has the power to do so: DSS, Police, Army, etc

Reminds me of the former US president, Andrew Jackson's quote: “John Marshall has made his decision now let him enforce it.”

John Marshall was a Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court.
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by Curious345: 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
BuddhaPalm:

Legal authority perhaps...

But he has the power to do so: DSS, Police, Army, etc

Reminds me of the former US president, Andrew Jackson's quote: “John Marshall has made his decision now let him enforce it.”

John Marshall was a Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court.
stop taking us back to medieval times..

Are you living in the dark ages ?

If Andrew Jackson made same statement today a against the SCOTUS, he will be impeached same hour
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike comes to my mind
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lol

Federal government of favorism
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

That’s how it’s done in every part of the world!

The government protects their largest employers of labour!

Largest employer of Labour?? A quick reminder; the factory is in KOGI state not in ABUJA
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by Prince001(m): 1:07am On Oct 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, the almighty NORTH will not give Biafra their independence. Do your worst. grin

Nuttin mighty about them if not the bastard among us in the south. Those that follow northerners cos of of their selfish interest!!!!!
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by Lifestone(m): 2:33am On Oct 15, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Fulani Cabals finally won! Dangote is a son to the old northern oligarchs so he will be protected.
Dangote is an Hausa Man
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by sunray(m): 3:23am On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=Phantom233 post=117566561]Is it federal government that owns the factory if no they shouldn't obey such orders from the tyrant stooges called FG

Federal government issued mining licence for limestone.
Federal government is a major stakeholder because minority shareholders interest must be protected apart from the direct and indirect taxes from its activities.
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by MYKELDAYO(m): 3:28am On Oct 15, 2022
[/code][code]
[/code][code]
[/code][code]
[/code][code]
Curious345:

Yes the points raised by the kogi state government are valid and real..> >, the neglect ,the injustice etc .

When I watched that YouTube video , I wept .. obajana looks like a slum in ajegunle...

Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by jossytech(m): 4:08am On Oct 15, 2022
GerogeI:
Story,
If kogi people open the plant and block the roads nko?
Move all dilapidated cars in kogi state to obajana. Set up picketing groups to shoot randomly and turn the place into a war zone. They will draft dodiers in, but no truck will move.

Alternatively, the state Government can quickly pass a law impossing a special tax on all cement (dangote) trucks for environmental degradation, with outrageous amount per truck(1,000,000). Setup a task force on every exit to legally detain the truck. That will bring him to the negotiation table fast.

I owe you bottle of wine and two plate of fish
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 15, 2022
Grgton:
Largest employer of Labour?? A quick reminder; the factory is in KOGI state not in ABUJA

Dangote is one of the biggest employers of labour, and the government knows that and why he will always be protected.
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by udatso: 6:04am On Oct 15, 2022
GerogeI:
Story,
If kogi people open the plant and block the roads nko?
Move all dilapidated cars in kogi state to obajana. Set up picketing groups to shoot randomly and turn the place into a war zone. They will draft dodiers in, but no truck will move.

Alternatively, the state Government can quickly pass a law impossing a special tax on all cement (dangote) trucks for environmental degradation, with outrageous amount per truck(1,000,000). Setup a task force on every exit to legally detain the truck. That will bring him to the negotiation table fast.
Here you are supporting the destruction of a man's business who has really worked hard to get to where he is today. Tomorrow you would be advocating for foreign investors when you support bullying of business men. And as foolish as you are you believe Dangote will feel the impact of 1m per truck. It's you and I that will pay it through increment in the cost of cement. A powerdrunk gov want to close down a business illegally and you are cheering him on. You are sick
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by Obainomilano: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2022
onufidel:
Power Pass Power
if not for currupt ion of those in power.. The federal government has no power to give such orders as kogi state is a democratic state under a democratic governor but the governor has so many skeletons in his cupboard that he can not ignore the order
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by maasoap(m): 7:34am On Oct 15, 2022
Curious345:

Though personally, Dangote Cement Plc used me and 700+ others and dumped us. So, I have personal grudge against him. But is it his duty to make Obajana not to look like a slum?
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by maasoap(m): 7:37am On Oct 15, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Fulani Cabals finally won! Dangote is a son to the old northern oligarchs so he will be protected.

Well, Yahaya and his law makers were actually law breakers. They acted like Nigeria is a jungle
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by GerogeI(m): 7:45am On Oct 15, 2022
udatso:

Here you are supporting the destruction of a man's business who has really worked hard to get to where he is today. Tomorrow you would be advocating for foreign investors when you support bullying of business men. And as foolish as you are you believe Dangote will feel the impact of 1m per truck. It's you and I that will pay it through increment in the cost of cement. A powerdrunk gov want to close down a business illegally and you are cheering him on. You are sick

Dangote is not the only cement producer in Nigeria. He did exact same thing happening to him to Ibeto, with NigerCem in Ebonyi state through the former Governor Elechi Amadi. Niger Cem is still wasting away. He bought predatory shares of Unicem in Calabar, with otherworldly plans, and divested when Unicem was not much threat to him. Some others, that might include him did exact same thing with Anambra Kogi boarders dispute to prevent the actualization of the modular refinery planned by H.E Peter Obi. Remember those hired gunmen that went on rampage shooting. This is only a form of karma paying back. The fact that the sale is not legal means he has lost that plant already, depending on when the right person sits in Aso Rock.
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by Phantom233: 7:47am On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=sunray post=117569398][/quote]same federal government that is spare heading poverty banditry, corruption, sectionalism and injustice in the country. Truth is that Dangote is a member of their inner circle ( aka federal government).
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by Curious345: 7:48am On Oct 15, 2022
maasoap:

Though personally, Dangote Cement Plc used me and 700+ others and dumped us. So, I have personal grudge against him. But is it his duty to make Obajana not to look like a slum?
yes 100% and absolutely his duty to make obajana look like Dubai
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by Munamoqel: 8:29am On Oct 15, 2022
nadisms:
The man dangote knows he won't try nonsense in the east
east is erosion ravaged and too tiny a place for such large scale company ! Sadly there are no suitable land .
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by nadisms: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2022
Munamoqel:
east is erosion ravaged and too tiny a place for such large scale company ! Sadly there are no suitable land .

Simply, the man is afraid of no nonsense from easterners. He won't try this rubbish in the east. He does not have the guts

As for erosion ravaged: we have a lot of lands for such massive development. Massive and good lands for it but he can't withstand the heat of stiff competition.
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by nadisms: 9:55am On Oct 15, 2022
Obainomilano:
if not for currupt ion of those in power.. The federal government has no power to give such orders as kogi state is a democratic state under a democratic governor but the governor has so many skeletons in his cupboard that he can not ignore the order

Sincerely, will federal govt try this rubbish in Rivers state?

Like I said, there are states in Nigeria fg knows that they can't do trash ...

Eastern states are number 1.
Re: FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory by baralatie(m): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2022
ige101:

He has nothing to loose, after all he he doing his second term now
Yahaya don cast o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku / ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu / Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.