Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Best Way To Leave Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Way To Leave Nigeria (982 Views)

JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Leave Nigeria by xerxesistired: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hi guys, I need some advice. I am a student at a federal university in Nigeria. ASUU just called off the strike so hopefully, I should be done with exams by the end of the year. Assuming I had 6m naira saved, what would be the best and surest way to leave asap once I'm done with my exams?
Re: Best Way To Leave Nigeria by mokset123: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
Either you do GRE and write TOFEOL, then apply to the schools in the US for full funding.

Or you put that 6m in a blocked account and apply to schools in Germany, Sweden, Norway.

3 Likes

Re: Best Way To Leave Nigeria by xerxesistired: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
mokset123:
Either you do GRE and write TOFEOL, then apply to the schools in the US for full funding.

Or you put that 6m in a blocked account and apply to schools in Germany, Sweden, Norway.

the GRE/TOFEOL is to start afresh?
Re: Best Way To Leave Nigeria by mokset123: 1:27am On Oct 15, 2022
xerxesistired:

the GRE/TOFEOL is to start afresh?
no its for masters/PhD admission to the US
Re: Best Way To Leave Nigeria by HRprof: 8:06am On Oct 15, 2022
My sincere advise to OP has been taken off/removed, OP are you one of the moderators
Re: Best Way To Leave Nigeria by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2022
Work route - Somewhat tight.
Marriage route - Do with caution, avoid sham marriage.
Education route - Quite common
Re: Best Way To Leave Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 9:40am On Oct 15, 2022
xerxesistired:
Hi guys, I need some advice. I am a student at a federal university in Nigeria. ASUU just called off the strike so hopefully, I should be done with exams by the end of the year. Assuming I had 6m naira saved, what would be the best and surest way to leave asap once I'm done with my exams?

Study visa no doubt abt it
Re: Best Way To Leave Nigeria by Hannania(m): 7:38am On Oct 16, 2022
xerxesistired:
Study route is the most legit way for you. Unless you have a first-class, don't think of Germany if you can't wait 1 year for a visa interview. Norway is your best option. For alternatives, try Belgium, France, Austria, and Italy(only if you're in tech of med)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Is It To Travel By Road From Lagos To Kebbi? / Travel Groups/ Agency / Planning A Vacation Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.