Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance (30379 Views)

Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack / First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch / Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Naajjii: 6:51am On Oct 16, 2022
generalwo:
....... If Muslims are allowed to pray 5 times at work and Christians are allowed to pray as many times as they want at work, and those who practice traditional religion are allowed to do same at work, whah will the work place look like??
I don't know about Christian and traditionalist oo, all I know is Muslims must pray 5 times at work.

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Naajjii: 6:52am On Oct 16, 2022
3seriez:

Hahaha grin. You're still quoting verses. Haha. Foool. You don't revert to street. I think say na pAstor you ba na, claiming holier than thou. E pain am. Next time stay in your lane, I don't give a F about your opinion. No one asked you. Please get out jare. Small boys just full this forum. grin ahaha
Ha ha I like how him collect grin

2 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by generalwo(m): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
Naajjii:

I don't know about Christian and traditionalist oo, all I know is Muslims must pray 5 times at work.
.... Great, let all Muslims pray 5 times daily, Christians pray as many times as they like, and traditionalists do their thing as many times as they like in a day... All in the work place...... Let's see how that makes the work space look like.....
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Polyol(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin Muslims and their way of thinking eeh

If those banks are closed down and his people working there will loose their jobs

Instead of them to only focus on only prayer that always turn them mad , they'll still go find work for another place that they'll cause problem and tag it religious tolerance whereas they're the only crop of people that doesn't respect others religion

Don't*
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by cassette(m): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
hammariise:

So as every fvcking member of your family

I choose to digress here,see little kid, the big difference is, my family members are not on here making noise over one inconsequential vote
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Salym(m): 7:45am On Oct 17, 2022
IamAsiri:

I am sure that they were all moving at once to the mosque and leaving their work desks empty which was why she got angry and gave them no option at all (though unthinkingly) because it seemed like they were misusing the prayer hour. Imagine a contact centre not having anyone to attend to you for a period of time! Will you help them to reason the fact that it was Muslims that moved out in mass to pray before dragging them for their incompetence? Of course, this coupled with the fact that she might not be a nice boss overall might have resulted to this verdict.

As for you comparing Christians, I have done sunday ATM duties back to back for a month before. You mean I should have gone on social media and started screaming about how I was not able to go to church? Very funny undecided.
Even a Muslim can do ATM duty for a month with no fuss. Bro you and I know that she meant they can never go for prayers on Friday again ever. I have two questions for you:
1) Imagine if say you as a religious and Church going person and other Christians were selected and made to be doing ATM duties on Sundays indefinitely so long you are a staff of the bank. What would you have done?
2) Imagine say you work for Jaiz Bank and let's say Sundays are working days in Nigeria. Now a Muslim supervisor sent you a circular that you Christians can't go to Church. What would have been your reactions?
I'm sure the whole Nigerian Christians would have been shouting Islamisation on your behalf. Think well, put yourself in their shoes and you would you will see the bias in your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Ballama(m): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
placeofallure:

I wonder where they got the notion "Islam - A religion of peace" from. Everything about you is violence. Imagine this one is already planning a movement. Who sabi you before? Boycott my a$$! To hell with you and your gang. If I were Polaris, I'd say good riddance to bad rubbish!
And you are not a bank owner that's why i think there is no difference between what you are saying and trash But if you own even a piggy bank that is when you will understand what is mean for someone to save money with you.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by placeofallure(f): 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ballama:

And you are not a bank owner that's why i think there is no difference between what you are saying and trash But if you own even a piggy bank that is when you will understand what is mean for someone to save money with you.

Did you by any chance fall off a moving vehicle, and hit your head?

What you have typed here has no correlation with what we're saying. Don't tell me you are that daft!
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by RussellRutherfo: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Okay but it's still my choice, you can't dictate to me what to follow

All I see is Muhammad is evil but you have made a "choice" to follow him.
How can you be that wicked to your soul?
A 54 year old man who slept with a doll playing 9year old girl child is who you are proud of following. Even Anini the infamous armed robber never did this evil so why don't you follow Anini too? Mind you Muhammad too was a robber. He raided and robbed towns. Raided Safiyah's town and killed Kina for refusing to disclose where he hid the gold treasure that he, Muhammad wanted to steal.

Go read Sirat Rasul allah. Do you know how he killed Kina. He had him tortured then fire was set on Kina's chest. After Kina's torture and death. Muhammad the bas.tard handed dead Kina to a Muslim follower of his to still behead Kina..

What evil bas.tard at Muhammad and you are pleased to follow this evil satanic man called Muhammad who was an imposter prophet. I put it to you that you don't know the deep history of Muhammad's evil lifestyle in details.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by RussellRutherfo: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
3seriez:

Hahaha grin. You're still quoting verses. Haha. Foool. You don revert to street. I think say na pAstor you ba na, claiming holier than thou. E pain am. Next time stay in your lane, I don't give a F about your opinion. No one asked you. Please get out jare. Small boys just full this forum. grin ahaha

A 54 year old man who slept with a doll playing 9year old girl child is who you are proud of following. Even Anini the infamous armed robber never did this evil so why don't you follow Anini too? Mind you Muhammad too was a robber. He raided and robbed towns. Raided Safiyah's town and killed Kina for refusing to disclose where he hid the gold treasure that he, Muhammad wanted to steal.

Go read Sirat Rasul allah. Do you know how he killed Kina. He had him tortured then fire was set on Kina's chest. After Kina's torture and death. Muhammad the bas.tard handed dead Kina to a Muslim follower of his to still behead Kina..

What evil bas.tard at Muhammad and you are pleased to follow this evil satanic man called Muhammad who was an imposter prophet. I put it to you that you don't know the deep history of Muhammad's evil lifestyle in details.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by 3seriez(m): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

You are still quoting!! grin hahaha. This one is just a dumb block head.. Hahaha
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Akhee: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
haslaw:

silly anti-Islamic Bank
Its the other way round. Polaris Bank is owned by a Muslim from The North. So its just a propaganda by non Muslims to ridicule the bank. Only God knows how much the staff was paid to say such things. Moreover the bank said the staff didnt understand what the management meant by all staff should not leave at once.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by UnabashedIPOB: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Yoruba Muslim is stupidity cooked by flat headed OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGs. There's nothing like it because yorubas are not as divided and disunited you them - yhu

You dumb-witted fool...you can't even put your words together to make a coherent sentence and you're on here showing your ignorance!
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by UnabashedIPOB: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

I completely concur because I am an EVIL and FOOLISH MAN... Amadioha will definitely STRIKE me, M0R0NIC MuslimPIG, and my entire generation dead as you've wished!!!

ISEEEE as you wish upon yourself and your generation. I can't argue with you on that!
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by waterkunle: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2022
placeofallure:

Fallacious argument? On whose part, mine or theirs?

Actually on your part. You were attacking his person (his spelling of christian which may not ileven be deliberate) not his opinion.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by placeofallure(f): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2022
waterkunle:

Actually on your part. You were attacking his person (his spelling of christian which may not ileven be deliberate) not his opinion.

This episode is rested. Can't even remember the bone of contention, sorry.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Bukola94: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
Salym:

Even a Muslim can do ATM duty for a month with no fuss. Bro you and I know that she meant they can never go for prayers on Friday again ever. I have two questions for you:
1) Imagine if say you as a religious and Church going person and other Christians were selected and made to be doing ATM duties on Sundays indefinitely so long you are a staff of the bank. What would you have done?
2) Imagine say you work for Jaiz Bank and let's say Sundays are working days in Nigeria. Now a Muslim supervisor sent you a circular that you Christians can't go to Church. What would have been your reactions?
I'm sure the whole Nigerian Christians would have been shouting Islamisation on your behalf. Think well, put yourself in their shoes and you would you will see the bias in your opinion.
MAY GOD BLESS U FOR THIS COMMENT.I WAS RAISE BY A XTIAN FAMILY & WENT TO A MISSIONARY SCHOOL.THEY CONFESS THAT I AM VERY TOLERANT & THEY WISH & HOPE THAT I PRACTICE THEIR RELIGION.THEY OFFER ME SCHOLARSHIP TO DO THEIR BIDDING.BUT...ONE THING I LIKE ABOUT THE CHRISTIAN ORG IS CONTRIBUTION OF MONEY TO HELP OR DEVELOP THEIR RELIGION.THEY GIVE ME ACCESS TO THEIR MISSION & SEES VISION ABOUT ME,BUT I DIDNT BUY IT.THEY WERE PAIN BECAUSE THEY LOST ONE OF THEIR MOST INTELLIGENT STUDENT
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Gbadepro(m): 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
3seriez:

You are still quoting!! grin hahaha. This one is just a dumb block head.. Hahaha

Can you unblock what Allah(SWT) has sealed finally, just leave him to dey play ��

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. / Polaris Bank's Notice Of Cashless Policy Implementation / 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.