Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance (30376 Views)

Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack / First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch / Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Obagreatdatoye(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
plantist:

See this idiotic hypocrite. You all dubiously cooked up Saturdays and Sundays as weekends for yourselves in order to dance like you have had bouts of epilepsy for decades. Bunch of hypocrites
Sorry ...I no Christian weekend they always pain you
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by placeofallure(f): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
waterkunle:

Argumentum ad hominem!!!

Fallacious argument? On whose part, mine or theirs?
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Wwwq: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Really
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by generalwo(m): 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Naajjii:

That's your opinion which is inconsequential to Muslims. Muslims must pray 5 times at work.
....... If Muslims are allowed to pray 5 times at work and Christians are allowed to pray as many times as they want at work, and those who practice traditional religion are allowed to do same at work, whah will the work place look like??
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by generalwo(m): 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
haslaw:

Yet you have the whole of Sunday free. Why don't you go to work on Sundays
..... There are people that go to work on Sundays oga, at my work place, there are people who work in the factory on Sundays...my point is,

. If Muslims are allowed to pray 5 times at work and Christians are allowed to pray as many times as they want at work, and those who practice traditional religion are allowed to do same at work, whah will the work place look like??
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by tollyboy5(m): 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
waice6571:

Your response is quite sentimental!

The question is: Was it stated in their application letter that, religion would be mixed with their official duties when they are begging to apply for the job?

We need to face reality and stop behaving like we do not know the difference between obligations and rights.

Lastly, I have no problems with religion, but, hypocrisy is what we must all condemn in all sincerity.
Hypocrisy is when a generally known phenomenon becomes a problem.

Let the bank come out and state they're against jumat so we'll know what's next.
In all places I've worked Muslim ovserve jumat.
Hypocrisy is when you start finding problem where there's none.
My colleagues will go to mosque and we at the office will take charge and even the IT manager and others don't see it as a problem.

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by haslaw(m): 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
GboyegaD:

It is persecution to ask you to do the job you are paid for right? You are just an entitled lot.

Why am I even bothering to reply you send.

Just let this sink into your thick SKULL.

Any organisation that tries to prevent Muslims from praying will be shut down and the managers arrested because we own this country.

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by waice6571: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
tollyboy5:

Hypocrisy is when a generally known phenomenon becomes a problem.

Let the bank come out and state they're against jumat so we'll know what's next.
In all places I've worked Muslim ovserve jumat.
Hypocrisy is when you start finding problem where there's none.
My colleagues will go to mosque and we at the office will take charge and even the IT manager and others don't see it as a problem.

Hypocrisy is when double standard seems to be most ideal situation and you can not talk about it simply because, some people's sentiments will be bruised.

Do we have any fellowship gathering inside Muritala Muhammed International Airport but we have like 2 spots where solat is being constantly observed.
The question is: Is Nigeria an Islamic country!?
Forcing people to tolerate you and respect you even when it is not convenient for them is demonic. Dragging other people's space with them and threatening them in the name of your religion is evil.

I am not intolerant of Islam but Islam lack respect and regard for other People's interest and emotions.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by waice6571: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
haslaw:

Any organisation that tries to prevent Muslims from praying will be shut down and the managers arrested because we own this country.

This is exactly what I am saying.. threatening anyone who doesn't share common opinion with them. You must tolerate them at the expense of your own beliefs.

This is it!
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by peppermint7(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
haslaw:

Same thing Ojukwu said
Bro you are weak.
Nothing wer you and your papa and mama ft do.
Truth is bitter �
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by hammariise(m): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
killALIEN:

Your wawaness it's at its peak.
When your extremist brothers begin terrorizing and displacing you, better don't run to the South, because we will be waiting to behead you.

Which south you’re talking about? U must be joking right? What do you think would ever make me go down to that God forsaken, skull mining land?
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by GboyegaD(m): 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
haslaw:

Keep fooling yourself. Your eyes go clear soon.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by hammariise(m): 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Every right thinking person should be anti-islamic. It is an evil satanic ideology set up by a 7th century Arab murderous madman illiterate schizophrenic genocidicist blasphemous caravan imposter pedophile called Muhammad who screwed little girl 9year old Aisha.

Watch Christian Prince debates and get liberated out of this satanic religion.
I can feel your pain, it’s just a beginning, your miserable excruciating life has just begun
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by hammariise(m): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
cassette:

Sadly, you only have one frigging vote !!

So as every fvcking member of your family
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by IamAsiri: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
Salym:

I am sure that they were all moving at once to the mosque and leaving their work desks empty which was why she got angry and gave them no option at all (though unthinkingly) because it seemed like they were misusing the prayer hour. Imagine a contact centre not having anyone to attend to you for a period of time! Will you help them to reason the fact that it was Muslims that moved out in mass to pray before dragging them for their incompetence? Of course, this coupled with the fact that she might not be a nice boss overall might have resulted to this verdict.

As for you comparing Christians, I have done sunday ATM duties back to back for a month before. You mean I should have gone on social media and started screaming about how I was not able to go to church? Very funny undecided.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by tollyboy5(m): 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
waice6571:

Hypocrisy is when double standard seems to be most ideal situation and you can not talk about it simply because, some people's sentiments will be bruised.

Do we have any fellowship gathering inside Muritala Muhammed International Airport but we have like 2 spots where solat is being constantly observed.
Forcing people to tolerate you and respect you even when it is not convenient for them is demonic. Dragging other people's space with them and threatening them in the name of your religion is evil.

I am not intolerant of Islam but Islam lack respect and regard for other People's interest and emotions.
That's your headache.
I'm from Lagos state and I'm a Christian.
My family are Muslims.
Carry your conspiracy theory to another place.
As far as Lagos is concern, christian will stand with Muslim and Muslim will stand with Christian all this busy body of hijab or no salat should get lost!
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Reyhzor(m): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
haslaw:

Las las you go CHOP YHUR FADA and MODA... Stewpeed IPOB CANNIBAL

Your parents will think you've handwork.
Coming online to type without brain.
Keep disgracing them
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by haslaw(m): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
GboyegaD:

Keep fooling yourself. Your eyes go clear soon.

Ojukwu thought so too.

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by waice6571: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
tollyboy5:

That's your headache.
I'm from Lagos state and I'm a Christian.
My family are Muslims.
Carry your conspiracy theory to another place.
As far as Lagos is concern, christian will stand with Muslim and Muslim will stand with Christian all this busy body of hijab or no salat should get lost!

None of you has effontory to face the truth when it comes to defending that which you belief. Imagine name calling and abusive rants when your religious ideologies the test of realities.
It isn't a wrong thing to be a Muslim, but very wrong for Muslim to dictate how other people would run their establishments.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by saxby(f): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Okay, we've heard
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by gaskiyamagana: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
ClassicMan202:
Religion of p!ss indeed...

They will come to your house and try to force you to do their bidding...

Working days no dey for employee booklet?? Abi dem no see am before them sign employment letter?

We still dey talk about hijab wey dem want force enter schools.

Institution get rules and regulations, you go see am finish, still chuck head, then you go letter start to scream marginalization.

I laugh in Arabic.... Try am na

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by gaskiyamagana: 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
waice6571:

None of you has effontory to face the truth when it comes to defending that which you belief. Imagine name calling and abusive rants when your religious ideologies the test of realities.
It isn't a wrong thing to be a Muslim, but very wrong for Muslim to dictate how other people would run their establishments.
It rational for establishments to respect the way of Muslims when they are among their clients.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Lawalemi(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
This response was matured enough.

When Polaris Bank was still Sky Bank.

I wish I have someone who can help with my dream.
Sky Bank; saying yes to your needs.
Very mature! It calm nerves
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by gaskiyamagana: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
IamAsiri:

I am sure that they were all moving at once to the mosque and leaving their work desks empty which was why she got angry and gave them no option at all (though unthinkingly) because it seemed like they were misusing the prayer hour. Imagine a contact centre not having anyone to attend to you for a period of time! Will you help them to reason the fact that it was Muslims that moved out in mass to pray before dragging them for their incompetence? Of course, this coupled with the fact that she might not be a nice boss overall might have resulted to this verdict.

As for you comparing Christians, I have done sunday ATM duties back to back for a month before. You mean I should have gone on social media and started screaming about how I was not able to go to church? Very funny undecided.
Islamically, it is wrong for all of them to go for prayer, leaving their duty posts for nobody to attend to customers. Instead, some will go, and others stay behind. When those who go finished, those who stayed behind will now go and perform theirs- all within reasonable period.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by gaskiyamagana: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
waice6571:

".......lslam lack respect and regard for other people's interest and emotions."

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by gaskiyamagana: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
generalwo:
..... There are people that go to work on Sundays oga, at my work place, there are people who work in the factory on Sundays...my point is,

. If Muslims are allowed to pray 5 times at work and Christians are allowed to pray as many times as they want at work, and those who practice traditional religion are allowed to do same at work, whah will the work place look like??
Wrong premises
No right answer.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by gaskiyamagana: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin Muslims and their way of thinking eeh

If those banks are closed down and his people working there will loose their jobs

Instead of them to only focus on only prayer that always turn them mad , they'll still go find work for another place that they'll cause problem and tag it religious tolerance whereas they're the only crop of people that doesn't respect others religion

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by gaskiyamagana: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
Brendaniel:
ISLAM and LGBTQ folks have a lot in common

They try to make sane people look insane - But they are the ones that need help
Chief Patients
Islamental Disorder Hospital
Nairaland Outpatient Department.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by lagosrd: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Polaris has fallen victim... Eeeyah sorry ooo.
You're welcome to the era of rebellion, disregard and disobedience to constituted authorities in the name of freedom to practice ones faith fr different angles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. / Polaris Bank's Notice Of Cashless Policy Implementation / 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.