Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? (24651 Views)

As An IT Support Staff, What Course Can One Study Online / Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. / I Will Offer Anyone Who Get Me Good Job In Lagos 50k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by JOGICE(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
TosineGuy:

Drop it here

✔️
Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by teepain: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
JOGICE:
I’m a MATHS GRAD!..just so you know I understand how to create an AI similar to chatGPT or could show you how within 45min? I once lectured Maths & Statistics @NOUN Yr 2013, a gardener who was a staff was my student too. He’s a graduate now. Testimonials of a PROUD mathematician yet a humble voracious learner@LIFE.
We could share links to our git or slack profiles. Maybe I could learn a few things from your projects.

Nice comeback, I love your response. Some of these youngsters think that people on Nairaland are "low-lifes" like them. Besides, as a practicing Data Scientist/ AI professional I would like to add, for the sake of ignorant people like him (the one you responded to), that most mathematical computations are done by the computer applications in AI. If one can understand why certain mathematical tools are used and interprete the results then it is possible to develop a career in AI. For instance, understanding the statistical basis for feature selection and feature engineering can prove helpful. Kudos to you, nonetheless.

3 Likes

Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by DiamondPant(f): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
You are all busy mentioning courses without recourse to the cost of those courses.
To learn cyber security, data science, analytics and the likes to a level of getting jobs in the midst of abundant experts without jobs themselves will take a lot of money and time.
Not to discourage you @TheGiftedOne but I advise you do some research yourself and take a decision.
The Internet is loaded with very useful information. Learn to use it.
Good luck with your skill acquisition.

3 Likes

Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by LINSAR: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
I am not as dull as the most brilliant person that ever came out from your generation

You guys will just wake up one day and pick fight with someone that's not fighting you.

He literally made a good point and here you are dragging his generation...jokes on you bro

14 Likes

Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by PPIA: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Keyboarding
Bombing 😎
Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by JOGICE(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
Vivvvy1:
Abeg
Una fit recommend one for people wey get maths allergy undecided

UI/UX & while you’re at it make some designs for companies you admire & send to them for free with a condition that they’ll recommend you when the need arises. Also attach your certifications & your designs to your profile at LinkedIn. Money go Dey chase you if you’re creative at it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by Jossyfine(f): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
Please, am here to learn too cuz I need that remote job too😄

4 Likes

Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by ifyboi91: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
kokoBoii:

See them grin Even people that don't know how to factor a simple Quadratic equation dey mention AI, Machine Learning anyhow grin The above fields are not for anyhow people... If you are not a Maths Genius, or are not accustomed to some advanced Mathematics, avoid anything called "AI or Machine Learning", I no go talk pass like this grin

You have spoken well Bro. A.I, M.L, D.L., is not meant for just anybody. You will need a very strong mathematics background as well as good programming skills. One needs a thorough study like you are doing a degree, and of course, with ever available mentor. It's expensive to delve into A.I. Think well before you go study what you can not understand.

1 Like

Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by ItisWell22(f): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
I am not as dull as the most brilliant person that ever came out from your generation

Dayuuuuuummmm… 😯

You lived up to your name (moniker) and exceeded it.

You went too far. 🤧
Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by ItisWell22(f): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Vivvvy1:
Abeg
Una fit recommend one for people wey get maths allergy undecided

🤣
Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
TosineGuy:
I am presently learning various courses like Data Analysis, Project Management, Cyber Security on Coursera. It's free of charge because I applied for financial aid.

Link please. I'd love to try out data analysis. 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
DiamondPant:
You are all busy mentioning courses without recourse to the cost of those courses.
To learn cyber security, data science, analytics and the likes to a level of getting jobs in the midst of abundant experts without jobs themselves will take a lot of money and time.
Not to discourage you @TheGiftedOne but I advise you do some research yourself and take a decision.
The Internet is loaded with very useful information. Learn to use it.
Good luck with your skill acquisition.

Thanks for your thoughtful contribution cum suggestion.
Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by Lucyspa: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
TosineGuy:
I am presently learning various courses like Data Analysis, Project Management, Cyber Security on Coursera. It's free of charge because I applied for financial aid.

Hi. How did you go abt the financial aid. I applied for it buy I have not gotten a feedback?

1 Like

Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by JOGICE(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
teepain:

Nice comeback, I love your response. Some of these youngsters think that people on Nairaland are "low-lifes" like them. Kudos to you, nonetheless.

SM NL’s know how to get under one’s skin truely my bro

BUT iBELIEVE

Everyone has something to offer Low or High, if he could boldly quote me_it means He has something upstairs_at the end of the day, LIFE IS GIGO.

1 Like

Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
On God

Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by GorillaApp(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
kokoBoii:

See them grin Even people that don't know how to factor a simple Quadratic equation dey mention AI, Machine Learning anyhow grin The above fields are not for anyhow people... If you are not a Maths Genius, or are not accustomed to some advanced Mathematics, avoid anything called "AI or Machine Learning", I no go talk pass like this grin
Which one can someone who is not a maths genius learn abeg
Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by Upcomingdad67: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
If you are looking for remote jobs

learn Airbnb abitrage and co hosting. And earn in dollars.

Please if you are a nairalander based in the US and UK or CANADA

I can help you get profitable STR approved properties with a good occupancy rate. my fee is something you can afford 🙏

Just send me direct message

3 Likes

Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by abba190: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
keyboarding
Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by BabaIbo: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
JOGICE:

When I come to Lag, we’ll link up. Drop your mail & tomorrow I’ll send you some instructions/info to get you started for free (HARVARD CERTIFICATION)

Bro, that Harvard own is $300 and not free, please how do you get it for free?

1 Like

Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by Giovanni93: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
jidoscopy:
Try CyberSecurity and you'll be glad you did.
Please I'm on this career path also. Can I talk to you personally do that you may guide with some need to knows and all?
Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by BabaIbo: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Lucyspa:

Hi. How did you go abt the financial aid. I applied for it buy I have not gotten a feedback?

I did the same thing too and I am yet to get a response
Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by RenaissanceGuy: 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
JOGICE:
Any course centered on Data basically is a hot cake. AI, Data Analysis, Cybersecurity, etc.

I’ll advise you start with understanding the basics HTML, CSS, JavaScript, & then dive into PYTHON with an unwavering focus. You’ll be glad you did_IF YOU SCALE THROUGH
You just jumbled up different things together up there. What concerns AI and data analysis with HTML, CSS and JS??

4 Likes

Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by wale81: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
I currently plan to relocate to Abuja but would like to undertake a course that would give me the opportunity to work remotely. I'm naive in this regard.

I would like your help in suggesting the better of viable courses to undertake to increase my chances of earning a modest job remotely. Mods please front page.

You can find courses on udemy especially in IT like people have suggested.

Here is a video showing how to access courses on udemy for free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dmpf0gC9Uc

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by valiju: 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
Walexgolf@gmail.com
JOGICE:

When I come to Lag, we’ll link up. Drop your mail & tomorrow I’ll send you some instructions/info to get you started for free (HARVARD CERTIFICATION)

1 Like

Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by yankison(m): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
iykepromotions:
Learn different courses not just one. Try domaining too ie learning how to make money buying and selling of expired domain names.

This is highly profitable if done right. I currently do it for a living. You can buy an expired domain for $9 and resell above $500 if done right. Check out this awareness thread on getting started; https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

Or visit julanky.com for direct mentorship and guidelines if you're ready to learn and follow guidelines.

Below is a sales of one of the domain I registered for $8 and later resold it for $500 at Dan.com, a domain marketplace

Best wishes.

Pls kindly check ur DM/email
Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by JOGICE(m): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
You just jumbled different things together up there. What concerns AI and data analysis with HTML, CSS and JS??

…foundation bro! Not everyone can start by lifting a 75kg dumbbell.

1 Like

Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by sulaak(m): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
You can get the majority of free courses on Youtube

But these links provide free courses and professional certificates for a small fee

https://www.futurelearn.com/
https://www.coursera.org/
https://www.edx.org/
www.Udacity.com

4 Likes

Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by JOGICE(m): 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
You just jumbled different things together up there. What concerns AI and data analysis with HTML, CSS and JS??

Someone just gave a simple answer to this…In TECH it’s crawl, run, then off you go with building projects/Landing your dream job

1 Like

Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by sulaak(m): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
JOGICE:

Someone just gave a simple answer to this…In TECH it’s crawl, run, then off you go with building projects/Landing your dream job

Students should learn Data Engineering on AWS and build into AI (Machine Learning and Deep Thinking). Udacity provides a brilliant Nano Degree over four months using tutors from the industry: https://www.udacity.com/course/data-engineer-nanodegree--nd027

You can use the syllabus bellow to guide you to Youtube courses.

https://d20vrrgs8k4bvw.cloudfront.net/documents/en-US/Data+Engineering+Nanodegree+Program+Syllabus.pdf

2 Likes

Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by surgical: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
lexy2014:

Do you pray for your tailor to sew your cloth well?

Did u ever pray for your teachers to teach u well?
my brother this people are actually fools but they think they are wise unfortunately they are in majority in the country hence the state of the nation

1 Like

Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by NaijaCover(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
Blogging Business
Re: Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? by vickydevoka(m): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
jidoscopy:
Try CyberSecurity and you'll be glad you did.
Lol. Where en dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Age Discrimination In Government Recruitment / How Much Does The CBN Pay? / Massive Fresh Graduate Recruitment In A First Generation Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.