Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,028 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

See Policemen Doing Bodyguard To A Known Miscreants,mc Oluomo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Policemen Doing Bodyguard To A Known Miscreants,mc Oluomo (2744 Views)

Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire / Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) / MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Policemen Doing Bodyguard To A Known Miscreants,mc Oluomo by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 15, 2022
Instead of cooling his heels in jail for various murders and violence crime he has committed in lagos,policemen are giving him protection.

2 Likes

Re: See Policemen Doing Bodyguard To A Known Miscreants,mc Oluomo by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 15, 2022
Only in the Southwest only by Tinubu supporters . No other group can make a tout, a hooligan , an agbero , a killer , a rapist and a godless soul like this a celebrity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Policemen Doing Bodyguard To A Known Miscreants,mc Oluomo by Abdul05: 6:09am On Oct 15, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:
Only in the Southwest only by Tinubu supporters . No other group can make a tout, a hooligan , an agbero , a killer , a rapist and a godless soul like this a celebrity

in ur own eye ,you are right .now compare him to kanu who has turned south east to a smelling corpse region... grin grin

and if l may ask..will you travel to south east in December... grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Policemen Doing Bodyguard To A Known Miscreants,mc Oluomo by gozmok1(m): 6:15am On Oct 15, 2022
Obi is healthy,he have given many ideas on how to fix Economy..

I hope u haven't been watching Tinubu speech's on TV to recruit 50 million youths and feed them with agbado and cassava morning and night..
Somebody that can out to say how did dollar rate affect the common man.. if that man enters $1 will be N2000.
Tinubu will spend %90 of his stay in Aso Rock at European hospital.
Somebody that can't even con-trol his urine or hold flag as APC flag bearer.. how would he control and hold a big country like nigeria.

Tinubu APC is the worst party Regime in Nigeria history.

4 Likes

Re: See Policemen Doing Bodyguard To A Known Miscreants,mc Oluomo by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 15, 2022
Abdul05:

in ur own eye ,you are right .now compare him to kanu who has turned south east to a smelling corpse... grin grin

That depends on if my girlfriend invites me , she is from imo state .
But likely we will begin my blessed beautiful darling Edo state ...

Now whichever way we will be safe from the human ritualists child rapists and incest addicted people in your region grin

5 Likes

Re: See Policemen Doing Bodyguard To A Known Miscreants,mc Oluomo by Abdul05: 6:28am On Oct 15, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

That depends on if my girlfriend invites me , she is from imo state .
But likely we will begin my blessed beautiful darling Edo state ...

Now whichever way we will be safe from the human ritualists child rapists and incest addicted people in your region grin

It is easier for a Nigerian to identify a biafran

Very Bad English writing.. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Policemen Doing Bodyguard To A Known Miscreants,mc Oluomo by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 15, 2022
Abdul05:

grin grin
It's easy to identify and Tinubu supporter.
It's not my fault the whole country hates Tinubu.. grin
Make e pain you die grin

He won't get even third position grin

Edo is Obidient the whole southsouth in Obidient I believe the southeast is too, the north central Is also Obidient... Parts of the north east too
Half the southwest is Obidient.

You go cry tire grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Policemen Doing Bodyguard To A Known Miscreants,mc Oluomo by bibianna(f): 6:43am On Oct 15, 2022
Many things will be corrected for good when the people's choice comes to power next year!
Re: See Policemen Doing Bodyguard To A Known Miscreants,mc Oluomo by jeff1993: 6:47am On Oct 15, 2022
Abdul05:

..... U possess the traird of a typical URCHIN
Re: See Policemen Doing Bodyguard To A Known Miscreants,mc Oluomo by jeff1993: 6:49am On Oct 15, 2022
See that jobless your beside him opening his mouth like a goat singing his praises.

Those people from the waste region can open their mouth wide for Africa!!! ... Their mouth can never close.
Re: See Policemen Doing Bodyguard To A Known Miscreants,mc Oluomo by Abdul05: 6:59am On Oct 15, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

grin grin
It's easy to identify and Tinubu supporter.
It's not my fault the whole country hates Tinubu.. grin
Make e pain you die grin

He won't get even third position grin

Edo is Obidient the whole southsouth in Obidient I believe the southeast is too, the north central Is also Obidient... Parts of the north east too
Half the southwest is Obidient.

You go cry tire grin
me too, l am from edo state the whole state is batified... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Policemen Doing Bodyguard To A Known Miscreants,mc Oluomo by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 15, 2022
Abdul05:

You are an iliterate pls shift . Osun is not Edo...

1 Like

Re: See Policemen Doing Bodyguard To A Known Miscreants,mc Oluomo by fman(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2022
Abdul05:

in ur own eye ,you are right .now compare him to kanu who has turned south east to a smelling corpse... grin grin

One legged oluomo

1 Like

Re: See Policemen Doing Bodyguard To A Known Miscreants,mc Oluomo by fman(m): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2022
Abdul05:
chai, this Afonja is not proud of being an Afonja.. spits
Now u dey claim edo state.

1 Like

Re: See Policemen Doing Bodyguard To A Known Miscreants,mc Oluomo by candygist: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2022
gozmok1:
Obi is healthy,he have given many ideas on how to fix Economy..

I hope u haven't been watching Tinubu speech's on TV to recruit 50 million youths and feed them with agbado and cassava morning and night..
Somebody that can out to say how did dollar rate affect the common man.. if that man enters $1 will be N2000.
Tinubu will spend %90 of his stay in Aso Rock at European hospital.
Somebody that can't even con-trol his urine or hold flag as APC flag bearer.. how would he control and hold a big country like nigeria.

Tinubu APC is the worst party Regime in Nigeria history.

Was obi not a member of PDP he should have given them ideas on Nigeria economy since then na.
Or
He is wating to be a president before given ideas ?
Re: See Policemen Doing Bodyguard To A Known Miscreants,mc Oluomo by Rickmann: 6:40am On Oct 16, 2022
Revolution2022:
Instead of cooling his heels in jail for various murders and violence crime he has committed in lagos,policemen are giving him protection.

This guy should be eating half cooked watery beans somewhere.
Re: See Policemen Doing Bodyguard To A Known Miscreants,mc Oluomo by iamme1234(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2022
Abdul05:

in ur own eye ,you are right .now compare him to kanu who has turned south east to a smelling corpse region... grin grin

South east kee lae
Lae he dare not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Policemen Doing Bodyguard To A Known Miscreants,mc Oluomo by Abdul05: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2022
iamme1234:

South east kee lae
Lae he dare not

abi bro, thank you .. grin cheesy
Re: See Policemen Doing Bodyguard To A Known Miscreants,mc Oluomo by Patriotsleague: 11:08am On Oct 16, 2022
They are members of transportation union mumu.

(1) (Reply)

NURTW Fights Results In A Popular Island Man's Death / Anambra Woman Killed Her Husband Because Of His Range Rover / CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.