Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Would You Let Your Parents Choose Whom You Will Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Let Your Parents Choose Whom You Will Marry? (4390 Views)

Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... / Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? / Is It Right For Parents To Choose Whom Their Children Are To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Let Your Parents Choose Whom You Will Marry? by almondjoy(f): 4:13am On Oct 19, 2007
nwando:

no wonder.
almond we need to find you a village spouse to tame your wild ways. grin
One that'll give you belle every year so that you are practically[b] incapacitated all year round. grin[/b]

That's what you need.
A village man with animal tendencies
whose idea of going to the movies is staring in one grin

I love you too! cheesy  Sorry darling,  I am fixed. No more mistakes or ooops I did it again! grin  What in the world will I do with a "village thingy"? shocked I go kill am! You do not like me at all. Born wild-die wild! so it is play time! grin  My parents do not have power for long talk oh!  Advise only please.  They do not like wahala at all! Do do not interfere in "our" matters like all good "city" parents should.
Re: Would You Let Your Parents Choose Whom You Will Marry? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2007
I will definitely choose in consultation with them.
They sure'll have their say; eventually, i'll have ma way.
Re: Would You Let Your Parents Choose Whom You Will Marry? by tolajones: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2007
no.it cant be possible, but for the girls aint know, aha
Re: Would You Let Your Parents Choose Whom You Will Marry? by victorian(f): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2007
hell, no!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Would You Let Your Parents Choose Whom You Will Marry? by ifyalways(f): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2007
parents advice and consent.no more or less.
i definitely wud make my choice
Re: Would You Let Your Parents Choose Whom You Will Marry? by nikkylolly(f): 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2007
HELL 2 D NO!!!!!!!

I'll be the one to spend the rest of my life with him. Why do they get to choose for me
Re: Would You Let Your Parents Choose Whom You Will Marry? by realkemmy(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2007
chooooose? nah nah nah. i wont allow that
Re: Would You Let Your Parents Choose Whom You Will Marry? by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 13, 2007
@post
no. . . that's all i got to say
Re: Would You Let Your Parents Choose Whom You Will Marry? by playmate(f): 1:45am On Dec 13, 2007
HELL NO!!!!!!!!
av got my life 2 live nd i dnt plan or pray 2 live it in misery jst 2 make any1 happy.
Re: Would You Let Your Parents Choose Whom You Will Marry? by ariblaze(m): 4:07am On Dec 13, 2007
soooo granma

you still wantme marrying her?
Re: Would You Let Your Parents Choose Whom You Will Marry? by SisiEko1(f): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2008
nope, will my parents be there if the guy turns into a cobra on me!
Re: Would You Let Your Parents Choose Whom You Will Marry? by manchibabe: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2008
even parents are getting smarter now not to interfere, becos if it breaks down d kids run back and blame everything on them even if na dem no arrange demsefs, i had a friend who was stupid enuf to let his parents arrange a gil for him, na so middle of night after an arguement d babe ommot knife ready to kill person, after dat day im pack im bag disappear, con land for him papa house dey accuse am,

so city parents dont get involved nd dat includes mine
so no chance, becos i will blame dem if anytin goes wrong, cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies / Seven Stages Of How Men Fall In Love...a Must Read For Ladies / Things You Miss For Not Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.