Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days (15311 Views)

University Of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing A Female Student / Top 10 Ways To Prepare For WAEC Examinations In Nigeria And Pass Successfully / OAU: Students Prepare For Rain Semester Examinations In Total Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Lovelife433(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2022
What about my girl friend that is pregnant now?
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
my friend keep your dirty mouth shut.
this is getting stale

And you be more polite, and stop being rude. It makes you look like a little child. And you are not a little child.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2022
lailo:
Sabi students know wetin to do.
Kidnap 3 lecturers.......
Cut their heads and stake it at campus front gate........
Only the university will close the school for 8 weeks for nomalcy to return.......
Use the 8 weeks to prepare for your exam and life goes on cheesy grin grin grin grin
Guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Haywhy3579: 9:48am On Oct 15, 2022
When we said those lecturers shld not be paid for the period they were on strike, some fools were arguing with us that the lecturers will cover all the lost ground with the students and so they shld be paid. Is this how to cover the lost ground?
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
shut up.
that comment made by lailo is exactly what every serious minded student should intend doing.
Do anyhow see anyhow
Keep talking.....
If everybody shut up, na only you go talk?
You fit survive for this world alone?
Youthful exuberance I guess.

Anyways,I support both of you.
Your parents deserve to be the victims also. Don't they?

Na for this kind matter you dey get sense to suggest "collect anyhow"

Your government has been finishing this country for you, yet sence no gree come. Remind me, what's you position on the 2023 elections again?
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Tareq1105: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2022
Wickedness of human against humanity
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Graceunlimitedd(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2022
Kasssandra:

And be more polite, and stop being rude. It makes you look like a little child. And you are not a little child.
sorry i dey vex.
Landlord said I should keep his money Intact as soon as i resume.
Project wahala dey one side and i just got a job last week after 8 months of wasting at home and I'll be forced to resign without completing a month.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
shut up
I don't answer to you.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by tope777(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2022
Read again, only year 1B resuming on 17th October and starting Exam in next 10Day just because they are almost done with their lectures before the strike.
Returning student are resuming on 30th October and starting exams in January 2023.
We should learn how to read and comprehend.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by deltateam: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1581030816871686144?s=20&t=exHIaU-mb9XGLNjbWeqsvA

Nonsense. The lecturers were paid 8 months for what they didn't work.

The students did their work and deserve a cut.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Risentouch(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2022
JasonScoolari:
“It’s assumed that students spent the last 8 months reading , and are ready now.

It may seem as though the Uniport VC loves seeing “F“ on results boards...

Most of the students spent their time doing runs at neighbouring government house especially at Bayelsa.

While some of the guys still dey beg their clients to send gift cards online.

Which time dem go take read? grin

The bolded got me laughing out loud....
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by deltateam: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2022
lailo:
Only the university will close the school for 8 weeks for nomalcy to return.......
Use the 8 weeks to prepare for your exam and life goes on cheesy grin grin grin grin

Seriously. As I "wicked" reach, I can't think of this option.

Devil dey learn work for your wickedness.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Oluwatobiloba07: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2022
God can you also do this to fuoye, a month after resumption , exam straight. Èyi lebe mi
JasonScoolari:
“It’s assumed that students spent the last 8 months reading , and are ready now.

It may seem as though the Uniport VC loves seeing “F“ on results boards...

Most of the students spent their time doing runs at neighbouring government house especially at Bayelsa.

While some of the guys still dey beg their clients to send gift cards online.

Which time dem go take read? grin
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Ekpekus(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2022
lailo:
If DSS track you now, you go say na devil handwork.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by GeneralBuhari: 10:36am On Oct 15, 2022
Tomorrow they will still come and start claiming they are going to do the backlog of work they didn't do when they were on strike.

Hope everybody is now seeing these scam artists for what they really are?
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by GeneralBuhari: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2022
Ekpekus:
If DSS track you now, you go say na devil handwork.

Don't mind that Cultist.

Maybe he thinks he cannot be tracked on Nairaland.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Elidrisy20: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2022
Spend time reading what?
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Backlaw406(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2022
dettolgel:
Another set of half baked graduate in the making. grin
Exactly half baked. Nigeria is really sick
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by yusufmurry: 10:58am On Oct 15, 2022
Examination malpractice
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by arantess: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2022
pseudonomer:
This doesn’t make sense.
No sense at all
Why do we behave like this in this part of the world?

They are just after sorting, nothing more
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by Lamasta(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2022
E be like say UNIPORT dey ment grin them never announce resumption na exam den dey announce
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by BABANGBALI: 11:25am On Oct 15, 2022
See wickedness. ASUU don vex. I just dey pity Mynd44

If u are dull, pls marry someone that is intelligent fa. Make all ur children assignments no come look like spiritual problems oh
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2022
For those still believing in the zoo, you think say you dey wise.

Only Biafra restoration will set all of you free.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by uwa244(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2022
Rubbish! The lecturers will have to put their acts together first b4 anything exams can come in. Next week is for series of meetings and strategizing.

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by omobemi: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2022
Them never serious to do Exams. With the flood in patani, where will the student travel pass. Common sense isnt common.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by tnerro1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
The students should go on strike also and refuse to write the exams, what rubbish
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by JBoss25(m): 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
BABANGBALI:
See wickedness. ASUU don vex. I just dey pity Mynd44

If u are dull, pls marry someone that is intelligent fa. Make all ur children assignments no come look like spiritual problems oh
what is this one saying?
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by paschenko(m): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
What happens to SUG, they shouldn't allow this. It is too soon na. Let them sit for the exams from November 2022 at least.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by KennethEnyi(m): 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
In Nigeria foolishness is the order of the day I don’t know whether it’s igbò and shayo they wan write for exam paper �
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by sultan003(m): 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
inoki247:

At least the students needs revision..

8months was enough to do revision na, which kind revision will they need by now?
Re: University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days by inoki247: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
sultan003:

8months was enough to do revision na, which kind revision will they need by now?

lol 8month wey some people use go hustle, learn hand work.. So I go dey on strike still dey read fear God na.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Students Study, Work And Live In China / JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips / Waec Announces 2018 New Rules On Examination Malpractice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.