Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu (38769 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Travels In Presidential Jet To Watch Polo Tournament In Kano. / It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 / Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
bro please I'm trying to understand the red circle in the picture. I hope it's not what I'm thinking? Just check it.
ipob circle buhari picture complete 7yrs

TINUBU don give you another job for next 8yrs

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by headboyprince(m): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
jrusky:

And obi is grand boy baa? How old was Trump when he became the president? What is Biden age biko? What is Theresa May age when she ecame Prime minister? What is China president age biko? What is Putin age oga? And pls what is Yeye Bello age and he is absolutely horrible in governance? Pls what is Desmond idiot age and where is him in scheme of performance? Then is Umahi not old and yet performing so good? Is Soludo 40 years old and yet doing well? Is Sanwo 30 years old and yet doing well. Is Zulum 45 years old and yet doing well?

Pls experience, ideas, true Nigerian, destiny lifter, who know the ways, free from stinginess curse, believer of project call Nigeria is what we want not one useless bastard dodging away from every thorough scrutiny to know who the real bleep he is ok.

Pls shift, age is number it does not mean sense. Millions are young but very stupid and useless.

should i also tell you that the US, china and russia operate a completely different Government to ours. they operate a regional govt, the president is just there to supervise. :
the governmet at every levels are superactive. even down to the comminuities. but in Nigeria everyone looks up to the president. Im sure you dont even know your local govt chairman name. grin so dont ever put Nigeria and those countries together again. Its like comparing Aeroplane to wheel barrow. just because both of them have tires. they're not mates at all. cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by Corporate2020: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Grandpa that wants to be president tongue undecided

That's the man you said is unfit
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by Corporate2020: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

You can't be supporting APc and sound sane..
I'm sure you are his grand kid..

bloody religious bigots.. the only reason you lots are chanting Emilokan is just because of his same faith ticket..
Muslim Muslim ticket... that's all you Yoruba Muslims care about..

Just two hours into the election, you all will start crying blood because the direction of voting will show you that Tinubu is far ahead of other clowns including your Philosophy graduate

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by sonofthunder: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
ityP:

I'm a Christian from South South. The only reason you are supporting Obi is because you are a tribal, regional or religious b'got. I'm not such. I'm supporting someone based on his antecedents, not because he is my brother. Again, I only reminded you that like Tinubu, Obi also is a grandpa. Also, he will hang on your wall as the President of Nigeria from May next year. Note this comment of mine

Hello sir, kindly go back and remove that curse from your post. Totally uncalled for..... The person in your mention doesn't warrant such attention.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by OsunOriginal: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
HRH Sanusi talking glowingly of Lagos at KadInvest. Another testimony to the excellent performance of Tinubu in Lagos.

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=354856033489575
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by HRMK: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Urheadmaster:
IF TINUBU IS GRANDPA,WHAT IS ATIKU?GREAT GRANDPA?
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by Obinoscopy(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Zydote:
Pictures
He looks presidential, I must admit. He doesn't look sick and appears to be mentally alert.
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by leketon: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Falseprofet2:

I see more young people japaing next year if Bat or Atiku wins becauss nothing will change
I see mc oluomo descending on abuja and buying up prime estates
I see more pastors giving fake prophecies
Stop online complaining, vote and wait till your vote is counted and announced
These old men whether apc or pdp just dont care, they are made for life

Which candidate is not made for life?
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by tyinfinity: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Obi is a grand pa @61
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by IkeAnumudu: 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Grandchild that continues to be a scallywag!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by Gunayo(m): 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
ityP:

Bookmark my comment
l don't need to bookmark any comment. This election will shock many people.
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by ume1000: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
OsunOriginal:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
smh considering the over 2 million spermatozoa wasted so you could be born
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by DDDDDav: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
Tinubu the tormentor of Ipob and brainless flat heads.

Our incoming president.

The Eze ogbuagu 1 of ndigbo
The real ohamdike of Ndigbo
Gburugburu 1 of Ndigbo

Jagaban of Africa

Baba we hail thee

Very easy to identify unfortunate people. You are one of them
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by Pumpido75(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
Incoming president May 29 2023 Insha-Allah
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by TrueNigerian300: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
ityP:

I'm a Christian from South South. The only reason you are supporting Obi is because you are a tribal, regional or religious b'got. I'm not such. I'm supporting someone based on his antecedents, not because he is my brother. Again, I only reminded you that like Tinubu, Obi also is a grandpa. Also, he will hang on your wall as the President of Nigeria from May next year. If it doesn't happen, may I die a miserable death. Note this comment of mine

Thank you...they is the script they have all being told to read when you have a different opinion. The scripts read as follows: If you are not Igbo and you don't support Obi then you are a tribalist or religious bigot. You must not fault or criticize Obi for anything, if you do you are a tribalist. You must vote for Obi otherwise you dont want Nigeria to be great.

You fools have to understand that election is all about interest for both politicians and voters. People will align with whoever they feel will protect their interests. Not supporting Obi does not make them tribalist. Forget all the noise on social media majority of people supporting Obi are Igbos and there is nothing wrong with that.Same people that castigated him as a governor now call the messiah.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by riverbird: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kai this man is very old fa...
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by TrueNigerian300: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
dazzlingd:

I realized that most Yorubas that are Muslims are supporting Tinubu. Almost all igbos are supporting obi. Africa is still mentally behind hence most backward continent

Nice observations but the Igbos are now blackmailing, insulting, and bullying everyone for what they are doing also. Is that not stupidity?
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by Kaiser20: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
Rahkman:
Why doesn't he visit South east or south south or Middle belt why only north north north
if he goes there and pis on his Agbada they will laugh at him.
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by Plm11: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by bizzibodi(m): 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
A placeholder.
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by GAJIT: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Is all these kinds of things he can attend because much will not be expected or asked of him....PRESIDENT BOLA AGBADO Tinubu
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by Bimpe29: 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
Movers and shakers
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by IbileIfe: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Urheadmaster:
The audacity of faith is to believe you can achieve greatness and success no matter the odds against you.
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by basybasy: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The next president of Nigeria.

Each time his picture/video is shared, it sends a strong shock-wave through the spine of obidents grin grin grin grin grin
Tinubu's name gives them headache
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by Gwan2(m): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
ityP:

I'm a Christian from South South. The only reason you are supporting Obi is because you are a tribal, regional or religious b'got. I'm not such. I'm supporting someone based on his antecedents, not because he is my brother. Again, I only reminded you that like Tinubu, Obi also is a grandpa. Also, he will hang on your wall as the President of Nigeria from May next year. If it doesn't happen, may I die a miserable death. Note this comment of mine

A sane, open minded and rational person will dissociate with the glaring and brazen display of inequality and disregard to fairness and justice displayed by the two major parties. The country would had witnessed an unprecedented heated polity if a ruling party and the second biggest party in the nation presented Christian/Christian ticket or something similar. So why will I support such a project…. Why?
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by MamaletASO: 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
*Your father is sick..*

*Your poor father is sick*

zombieHUNTER:

An old sick Grand pa,

niccur please,

This was how you dragged Buhari to Aso rock, hope you are enjoying the insecurity and harsh Economy today.
Are you enjoying your APc today and all the promises..

Yet you are not done with the damages to the country.. you still want to make sure Aso Rock permanently becomes an old people's home

shame on you..
Are you doing this for Eba?.. beans?.. Agbado?
what's your reason
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by Goalgetter23(m): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

You can't be supporting APc and sound sane..
I'm sure you are his grand kid..

bloody religious bigots.. the only reason you lots are chanting Emilokan is just because of his same faith ticket..
Muslim Muslim ticket... that's all you Yoruba Muslims care about..

You might have to manage your high BP, so it won't lead to stroke. I am a Christian and I'm supporting Tinubu. When pastors & imams share money among themselves, no body remember religion. But, when it comes to politics, they start using religion as a tool for division. negotiations, causing unnecessary division 6
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by Okhuadams(m): 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
Tinubu the tormentor of Ipob and brainless flat heads.

Our incoming president.

The Eze ogbuagu 1 of ndigbo
The real ohamdike of Ndigbo
Gburugburu 1 of Ndigbo

Jagaban of Africa

Baba we hail thee
And the E L K 1 of Nigeria
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:07am On Oct 16, 2022
Greedy power drunk man

He will not win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.