Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi (45402 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians / Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter / Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by kingthreat(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Questioning Obi has lost me 2 of my Igbo friends.
If you want to be at peace with Igbos, never question Obi, Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, Ojukwu and Oliver de Coque grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by jrusky(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Yesufu Aisha I no tell you? Stay away from this cursed monster called obi, idi ami horror will be a child play to his brutes and this is why he will never be allow to rule Nigeria. If to keep him quiet is to terminate him and my service is needed with I'm joyfully ready because we can not pray for buhari to be send parking and the worst demon than Buhari should take over never and not in this country.

How can we vote a bitch who can not be question? How can we vote a bastard who is hidding everything about himself?

Another buhari monster will never rule Nigeria. Same way these bastard cursed ipigs bullied entire SE into submission is what they want to play out on other region sorry it will never happen, never.

11 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Sammy07: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
ednut1:
is abroad now on asylum.Does it matter if she dropped out 95% of Nigerian students will abandon their studies if they see ordinary visit visa to uk or usa . By the way i don’t support any activist in Nigeria they are all after money or asylum in the end

Sammy07:

The question is irrelevant.

Do you expect Tinubu or Atiku or obi to be answering just random questions online?

Before you follow someone make intensive research on the person.

Stop following crowd
I respect Tinubu Supporters

I have never been a fan of her.
I don't even follow her
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
Sammy07:
Rinu is a very funny individual though.

Does the drop out of a girl thinks she's asking her unilag lecturers questions?

Ask her how she spent End Sars donations and she'll go mute.

Mtcheeew!
it doesn't matter if she is a drop out or not she is in a better position compared most graduates now so don't think you trying to ridicule her because she is a drop out makes her any less of a human. Why can't she ask questions? She has a right to do so as you have yours to ask pertinent questions too.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Treasure17(m): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
Latakia:
Peterrorist Obi Pandora is IPOB and IPOB is Peterrorist Obi Pandora.
No lies in what he said though and you should keep holding on to your imaginary formulated thoughts about Ipob but you will be fine sha.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Spandau: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
seunmsg:
We can now properly situate the Obidient movement into two groups. The first group is made up of Igbo folks who are simply riding on the discontent of young people with the situation of things in the country to push for an Igbo man (Peter Obi) as president irrespective of his solid record of failure as a governor.

The second group is made up of young, naive, ignorant, idealistic and deluded folks from other ethnic groups who think there is truly a messiah out there with a magic wand to turn Nigeria to America under a year.

The first group don’t really care about competence or a better Nigeria, they just want their ethic lord as president. To them, Peter Obi is the Voldemort who can never be wrong and must never be questioned even by his own supporters. Now that obvious gaps are appearing in the decisions of Peter Obi which calls his real intention and competence to question, the deluded second group want to start asking critical questions but the first group are saying no. Don’t ask questions or else, we drag you wotowoto despite the fact that they are on the same side.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is where we are right now. We shall update you if there is further development grin grin grin

This Kadoso guy's obsession for Pete Obi is hereby certified. Gbam!
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by abbey621(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Karlosorji:
How can you be a supporter, later you start asking useless questions as if you belong to the opposition. If they have bought you simply say so. We can leave you and concentrate. Obi becoming president is our main goal cos we know his antecedent

If Nigerians had asked these questions of Buhari before voting in 2015, we for no dey this mess.....Supporting a candidate does not mean blind loyalty, many people don put all their present and future hope on Obi, make people no die of HBP when they realize na business as usual.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
kingthreat:
If you want to be at peace with Igbos, never question Obi, Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, Ojukwu and Oliver de Coque grin
why can't we question him, I prefer him to the other two but if questioning him would make me lose some friends then those friends can kiss my ass then find their way straight to hell because they are not ready to face reality.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Throwback: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
kingthreat:

Even Oliver de Coque is also under their banner of clannish protection?

You forgot to add Chinua Achebe, who deserved Nobel Prize ahead of Wole Soyinka.

14 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by johnjose68: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Throwback:
Hahahahaha!

IPOBocrazy trying it's best to supplant democracy and divergence of thought like it did in the SouthEast.

Just imagine Rinu and Aisha Yesufu trying to protest in an era of IPOBocrazy?

Will they even have the freedom to leave their respective houses talkless of gathering to protest?

If you don't fear God, at least fear IPOBocrazy that considers any contrary opinion as saboteur thought deserving of death.

They have told you inadvertently many a times, yet you are still forming woke when indeed you are foolishly stupid.

They have crowned a failure they previously admitted to as their candidate and have sworn that no one else must be allowed to exist to campaign otherwise.

Those who dared them were recently assassinated.

Those who contributed to create the monster that infested the SouthEast, were soon visited with their own sorrows to console themselves with, by the very same monster they criticised others for and aided its growth.

They want people to tolerate their i.pig tendencies..but they cannot tolerate any criticism.

Imagine what i.pob presidency would be...it would be worse than the worst.

Most of them live in Lagos and abuse Jagaban...and nobody cares...imagine if you do that in Anambra!!!!!

Imagine the number of people, (even those that are supporting their candidate) that they have threatened to kill!!!!

Nigerians...be careful!!!

There is no names they have not called Tinubu, the Jagaban. Still, you will NEVER hear any threats from any Yoruba, the omoluabis.

Now imagine if one-tenths of those insults are directed at their candidate...ahahahahah. all hell will be let loose.

God save us from these people.

No longer will we go back to 1966. If you know you know.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Latakia(f): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Treasure17:

No lies in what he said though and you should keep holding on to your imaginary formulated thoughts about Ipob but you will be fine sha.

4 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by zaltman(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
seunmsg:
We can now properly situate the Obidient movement into two groups. The first group is made up of Igbo folks who are simply riding on the discontent of young people with the situation of things in the country to push for an Igbo man (Peter Obi) as president irrespective of his solid record of failure as a governor.

The second group is made up of young, naive, ignorant, idealistic and deluded folks from other ethnic groups who think there is truly a messiah out there with a magic wand to turn Nigeria to America under a year.

The first group don’t really care about competence or a better Nigeria, they just want their ethic lord as president. To them, Peter Obi is the Voldemort who can never be wrong and must never be questioned even by his own supporters. Now that obvious gaps are appearing in the decisions of Peter Obi which calls his real intention and competence to question, the deluded second group want to start asking critical questions but the first group are saying no. Don’t ask questions or else, we drag you wotowoto despite the fact that they are on the same side.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is where we are right now. We shall update you if there is further development grin grin grin

May God increase you in wisdom. The first group like you rightly said are tribalistic but would speak against any tribalistic tendency from other Nigerians of other tribes.

11 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Treasure17(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Latakia:
Copy and paste Latakia grin
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Throwback:
Hahahahaha!

IPOBocrazy trying it's best to supplant democracy and divergence of thought like it did in the SouthEast.

Just imagine Rinu and Aisha Yesufu trying to protest in an era of IPOBocrazy?

Will they even have the freedom to leave their respective houses talkless of gathering to protest?

If you don't fear God, at least fear IPOBocrazy that considers any contrary opinion as saboteur thought deserving of death.

They have told you inadvertently many a times, yet you are still forming woke when indeed you are foolishly stupid.

They have crowned a failure they previously admitted to as their candidate and have sworn that no one else must be allowed to exist to campaign otherwise.

Those who dared them were recently assassinated.

Those who contributed to create the monster that infested the SouthEast, were soon visited with their own sorrows to console themselves with, by the very same monster they criticised others for and aided its growth.

Take it from me brother, Peter Obi will not win. If he does, I go dash my enemy 20k

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Alamkir: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Olowoeko11:
I can bet by year ending the Obidient group will scatter. Campaign fund will cause issues 100% no be Nigerians

That's how it will always end up, anything that doesn't start with good intentions and honesty will nt last

7 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Latakia(f): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Treasure17:

Copy and paste Latakia grin
Yes o because Peterrorist Obi Pandora is IPOB and IPOB is Peterrorist Obi Pandora.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by heysquare(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
This is how they would be threatening the life of anyone criticising PO govt if he becomes the president.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Mandate2023: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ceenaija:
Aisha Yesufu is intelligent and smart, She knows when the hand writing of distractors is on the board. APC urchins are hidding but their faces can be seen.

Wetin concern APC again inside dis grin grin grin grin una just mumu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by piriton: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Anybody saying candidate should not be held accountable is already a blind slave. Unfortunately most Nigerians vote candidate they only like not because they are expecting anything good from them. We hail candidate even before assuming office. No wonder they don't do anything for the people.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Throwback: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
johnjose68:

They want people to tolerate their i.pig tendencies..but they cannot tolerate any criticism.

Imagine what i.pob presidency would be...it would be worse than the worst.

Most of them live in Lagos and abuse Jagaban...and nobody cares...imagine if you do that in Anambra!!!!!

Imagine the number of people, (even those that are supporting their candidate) that they have threatened to kill!!!!

Nigerians...be careful!!!

There is no names they have not called Tinubu, the Jagaban. Still, you will NEVER hear any threats from any Yoruba, the omoluabis.

Now imagine if one-tenths of those insults are directed at their candidate...ahahahahah. all hell will be let loose.

God save us from these people.

No longer will we go back to 1966. If you know you know.

As in, we would all be unable to criticize any government policy.

They will 1st ask you for your tribe, then your religion, then they will dismiss your criticism accordingly.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by johnjose68: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
seunmsg:

You have just summarised it.

We are following the news.

But remember, they will come for you oooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by ATLIEN2027: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
That's the way of the brainless retar@ded IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkeys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Treasure17(m): 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
Latakia:
Yes o because Peterrorist Obi Pandora is IPOB and IPOB is Peterrorist Obi Pandora.
Typical of Agbadorians. Very unsophisticated minds. Lemme sha
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Haywhy3579: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
Some fool are complaining that he has answered the question b4.
When has it turn to a crime for a presidential candidate to be asked the same question.
When he was going from one states to the other or from one country to the other, ipob was claiming he is full of energy and vibrant but when it comes to answering question, they change the modes oprandi that he is tired of answering the same question. How can I vote for a leader that cannot be asked question.
They said w e should give him a chance and after four years if he did not do well, we should vote him out as if Nigeria is now and experiment labouratory.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by HRMK: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
There is hardly any dffce btw obidients and motor garage touts!

8 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by TheSameGuy(m): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
The attack others and prevents their well packaged fraud from being attacked.

OBIdient criminals

10 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by NSK4U(m): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Although PO has addressed this same issue a number of times especially in moments when talking about restructuring, etc, I don't think it's a hard thing for one to ask questions when confused. However, we need to be careful over sensitive questions that will divide the movement and allow opposition to penetrate our midst. United we stand, divided we...... sad
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by johnjose68: 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
Throwback:

As in, we would all be unable to criticize any government policy.

They will 1st ask you for your tribe, then your religion, then they will dismiss your criticism accordingly.

I hope Aisha Yesufu, Rinu and Soyombo will read between the lines.

They shouldn't let their anger towards the current government allow them to make mistakes.

They should carefully and intelligently lay out the facts and choose wisely.

Aisha has successfully criticized buhari and she was not killed or arrested...but imagine... their candidate has not even won...they are already threatening.

Nigerians beware...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by milkySperm(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=NSK4U post=117582233]Although PO has addressed this same issue a number of times especially in moments when talking about restructuring, etc, I don't think it's a hard thing for one to ask questions when confused. However, we need to be careful over sensitive questions that will divide the movement and allow opposition to penetrate our midst. United we stand, divided we...... sad[/quote
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by BATified2023: 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
NuraSambo:
And this is how you expect to win an election?
it’s a cult like thing where asking questions can b see as antagonism

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) / Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.