Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi (45394 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians / Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter / Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Masterito(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
I am from the south south and I boldly tell you that Yorubas are more tribalistic than the Ibos.
pacespot:
Igbo are the most tribalistic people of all the tribes in Nigeria, I knew this firsthand during my time in NYSC. You dare not question an Igbo corper or have quarrel with him, his fellow Igbo corpers will quickly close rank against you.

My support for Peter Obi is only for equity and fairness, let's welcome Igbo into Nigeria political fold and help them to attain the highest position in the land. While also I am hopeful that Peter Obi is not as tribalistic and bigoted as most people from his tribe are.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Kajaard: 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
BATified2023:
hope your different breed is not d same person that left pdp because it was obvious he won’t get d ticket?

So who else should I vote for this time around so my vote is not wasted?

Tinubu is corrupt, too old and sickly and his recent antecedents as evidenced by him being absent at important technical functions leaves much to be desired. And he carries the huge burden of being the flag bearer of a very corrupt political party and was a key mastermind in bringing Buhari into power. One who thinks the presidency is his birthright and that it was agreed that he will rule after Buhari?

Atiku: don't let me start with this dude. I was in the country during OBJ's tenure and I am privy to all the shady dealings of Atiku. A very corrupt individual that made corruption in the customs service what it is today. An individual that doesn't live in this country but lives in Dubai, so he really has zero knowledge of what the average Nigerian is going through. One whose party PDP is no Saint either.

Or should I waste my vote on Sowore that has no political base or followership? That will be foolish of me.

Or I should go for Kwankwaso that is too northern centric?

Prove me otherwise brother. Why should I go for Tinubu or Atiku and not Obi?
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by fridayking(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
One interesting thing about Nairaland is thag, it is a world of it own. In this part of the internet village or country you have APC Nairalander, PDP Nairalander, Labour Nairalander and Nigeria Nairalander you see those APC Nairalander are the Funniest set of webMen who are very fast at calling others names which in the other hands, they are the one who are supposed to be called that name...

The PDP Nairalander are just catching cruise of the whole events..

The Labour Nairalander (aka Hope New Nigeria) are too emotional webMen..

But, you see those Nigeria Nairalander are just here watching and enjoying the whole fight from other village men here... Why they patient wait and plan to fit into what ever will be the outcome of the election (intelligent people)

Election is not war... Be civilized in your doing that is my point...

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Zeezenho: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
johnjose68:

I hope Aisha Yesufu, Rinu and Soyombo will read between the lines.

They shouldn't let their anger towards the current government allow them to make mistakes.

They should carefully and intelligently lay out the facts and choose wisely.

Aisha has successfully criticized buhari and she was not killed or arrested...but imagine... their candidate has not even won...they are already threatening.

Nigerians beware...

For your mind you are smart and aisha is dumb abi.i thought tinubu na strategist with APC structure now why the hell are you shifty guys still sheathing on you self when ever obi is mentioned?

Know this and your life will be easier obi is your next president.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by rickyrex(m): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
I am a strong supporter of peter obi..and anybody who wants him need ask him a question they feel is bothering them. If finding an answer is a more reasoning to vote obi i welcome such. Obidient should know that our candidate is not just answerable to ican or abroad base buth to all nigerians who want a better nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Zeezenho: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
BATified2023:
with the way igbos are criticizing tinubu openly in lagos

Can a non Igbo criticize peter obi in anambra?

If mbaka an Igbo man n a top ranking church leader can b axed for criticizing obi what do u think will b done to ordinary Nigerians

You guys are full of shit is Lagos not Nigeria are igbos not Nigerians? We can leave anywhere we want in Nigeria as far as it's still one Nigerian.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Maxxim: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wetin Seun eyes don see on twitter cos he was asking realistic questions

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Patriotsleague: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
Obi supporters wan turn Aisha to zombie, Aisha I warned you about these zombies.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by blackpanda: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
Sammy07:
Rinu is a very funny individual though.

Does the drop out of a girl thinks she's asking her unilag lecturers questions?

Ask her how she spent End Sars donations and she'll go mute.

Mtcheeew!

Modified

The question is irrelevant.

Do you expect Tinubu or Atiku or obi to be answering just random questions online?

Before you follow someone make intensive research on the person.

Stop following crowd
I respect Tinubu Supporters

The question is very relevant if u want her votes. Blindly supporting a politician is madness
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
maasoap:
That's all what Zombiedients are good at: attack attack and attack!!! Even Kperogi who raised concerns about Obi's list of campaigners was attacked before the retired military man was later removed.
Common sense you don't have...

You apply standards saints will struggle to meet for Peter Obi and his supporters yet you are comfortable with supporting characters who are the epitome of corruption and cluelessness...

You have been left behind...Deal with that!
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by ajericho(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
Sammy07:

Mtcheeew!

Modified

Do you expect Tinubu or Atiku or obi to be answering just random questions online?

Stop following crowd
Questions about how to tackle police brutality isn't just a random question,that's one of the reasons we want a new and good leader,

We were all here when people were asking tinubu all sort of questions and it's all fine until it's obi's turn, y'all shouldn't turn obi to a Messiah,he might not be the one,we should learn from our past mistakes
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by BATified2023: 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kajaard:

So who else should I vote for this time around so my vote is not wasted?

Tinubu is corrupt, too old and sickly and his recent antecedents as evidenced by him being absent at important technical functions leaves much to be desired. And he carries the huge burden of being the flag bearer of a very corrupt political party and was a key mastermind in bringing Buhari into power. One who thinks the presidency is his birthright and that it was agreed that he will rule after Buhari?

Atiku: don't let me start with this dude. I was in the country during OBJ's tenure and I am privy to all the shady dealings of Atiku. A very corrupt individual that made corruption in the customs service what it is today. An individual that doesn't live in this country but lives in Dubai, so he really has zero knowledge of what the average Nigerian is going through. One whose party PDP is no Saint either.

Or should I waste my vote on Sowore that has no political base or followership? That will be foolish of me.

Or I should go for Kwankwaso that is too northern centric?

Prove me otherwise brother. Why should I go for Tinubu or Atiku and not Obi?
just tell me how obi is different from atiku n tinubu?

Tell me how he did things differently from them?

Note he left pdp some few months back,if pdp had given obi presidential ticket will pdp b evil today?

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Mars16(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lots of hypocrisy Rinu, Fisayo and Aisha Yesufu are right to ask @PeterObi any questions. Some obidient are hypocrite at high level, blind to the core, you ask Obi questions they want to slaughter you, the Peter Obi self has no probs answering questions but some his followers don't like any criticism of Obi. Let's not make a dictator out the honourable man Peter Obi.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by azikiweironsi(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
The coast is getting clearer little by little.
Bullying, threatening and calling uncharitable names does not win friends.
The way and manner they're demarketing Obi's candidacy is out of this world.
Even the little I wrote here now will make me become agbadorian, urchin, in their mind forgetting that Obi needs every tribes to become President.
You hardly hear the Northerners screaming blue murder on social media or bullying others to submission yet they are more affected and trust me they know where the pendulum will swing to. Not empty barrel that makes heavy noise.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by ajericho(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Throwback:
Savvy Rinu and Aisha Yesufu think they would be allowed to protest against an Igbo government led by Peter Obi and backed by IPOB?

As in, you think you "Yorubastard" and raghead Islamic Terrorist would be allowed to embarrass the regime of an Igbo messiah who despite failing in Anambra and being rightly condemned by Igbos and Anambrarians, was still massively supported by them as the Igbo candidate for Nigerian Presidency?

These woke fools are only awake inside the dream of their slumber.

I trust Igbos to remind them of how they are "betrayals" and "cowards", while not forgetting the "lazy and dirty" sentencing.

Oops!

I forgot "envious".

With this your statement,you would still want other tribes to vote for obi,y'all making things tribalistic,and yet you wonder why people don't like y'all
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Caseless: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Sammy07:

Mtcheeew!

Modified

Stop following crowd
you guys are confused. Atiku and Tinubu are not answering questions, so Obi should not. What's wrong with Rinu's question?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by omenka(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
festacman:
Most of the policy proposals of the presidential candidates are too generic. We need practical steps and I guess that's what Rinu is demanding.

For example any candidate proposing state police should give details of the
- Model to be adopted that will overcome all issues raised by NASS in the past
- Mode of operation,
- Relationship with Nigerian Police,
- etc
If the candidate doesn't have this outline of practical steps written somewhere with timelines where possible, then it will be business as usual if elected.
God bless you. I don't know the candidate you support but when I see someone with a functional brain, I can tell, and I also respect them. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by fkj950ax(m): 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
PO supporters are too tyrannical for us as a nation.

We can’t replace a type of tyranny for another tyrannical type of government

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Sammy07: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Caseless:
you guys are confused. Atiku and Tinubu are not answering questions, so Obi should not. What's wrong with Rinu's question?

ajericho:

Questions about how to tackle police brutality isn't just a random question,that's one of the reasons we want a new and good leader,

We were all here when people were asking tinubu all sort of questions and it's all fine until it's obi's turn, y'all shouldn't turn obi to a Messiah,he might not be the one,we should learn from our past mistakes

Ain't supporting any of them. Y'all should direct your questions to the obidents
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
rickyrex:
I am a strong supporter of peter obi..and anybody who wants him need ask him a question they feel is bothering them. If finding an answer is a more reasoning to vote obi i welcome such. Obidient should know that our candidate is not just answerable to ican or abroad base buth to all nigerians who want a better nigeria
Politics is a tactical game and not necessarily about winning cheap popularity...

Peter Obi is not the only candidate in this race...You don't expect that he would be allowed to get himself wearied down by having to re-address questions he has answered repeatedly.

We know the antics of the opposition is to make sure Peter Obi breaks down with relentless overwork while they themselves keep their gunpowder dry.

Let the remaining 3 frontline candidates take only about a quarter of what Peter Obi has undertaken in this election season before we take them serious...
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by boldtruthalways: 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
This headline is deceitful. Rinu and Aisha are great patriotic Nigerians and they are entitled to ask Our candidate Peter Obi any question and any number of times they like and I know Peter will respond. He doesn't disrespectanyone. I think some people claim to be obidient people while they are not and hide under it to attach great patriotic people supporting Peter Obi. There's nothing wrong in what both Rinu and Aisha said here. Pls we need to move on. We don't want distractions amongst ourselves. We have a lot to do to get the message to many nooks and cranies of Nigeria not these unnecessary wasting of time. We move!
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by ajericho(m): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
seunmsg:
We can now properly situate the Obidient movement into two groups. The first group is made up of Igbo folks who are simply riding on the discontent of young people with the situation of things in the country to push for an Igbo man (Peter Obi) as president irrespective of his solid record of failure as a governor.

The second group is made up of young, naive, ignorant, idealistic and deluded folks from other ethnic groups who think there is truly a messiah out there with a magic wand to turn Nigeria to America under a year.

The first group don’t really care about competence or a better Nigeria, they just want their ethic lord as president. To them, Peter Obi is the Voldemort who can never be wrong and must never be questioned even by his own supporters. Now that obvious gaps are appearing in the decisions of Peter Obi which calls his real intention and competence to question, the deluded second group want to start asking critical questions but the first group are saying no. Don’t ask questions or else, we drag you wotowoto despite the fact that they are on the same side.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is where we are right now. We shall update you if there is further development grin grin grin

I said this,I'm a youth,but saying obi is the man Nigeria needs is just as stupid asf,most of obi's supporters are igbos,and youths that are tired of how the country is moving,

I personally don't have a candidate,obi would have been a better choice if he wasn't a past leader,if he becomes president,we can see what his supporters would do,they would kill you for having a otherwise opinion about him,Igbo needs to change honestly,this is Nigeria,not biafra
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Elliotwaveforec: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Na mumu Yorubas be obidients; people wey den want use and dump for their Igbo brother to become president.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by ajericho(m): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
boldtruthalways:
This headline is deceitful. Ring and Aisha are great patriotic Nigerians and they are entitles to ask Our candidate Peter Obi any question and any number of times they like. I think some people claim to be obidient people while they are not and hide under it to attach great people supporting Peter Obi. There's nothing wrong in what both Rinu and Aisha said here. Pls we need to move. We don't want distractions amongst ourselves. We have a lot to do to get the message to many nooks and cranies not these unnecessary wasting of time.

My own is,obi is not a Messiah
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by newisd75: 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
yoruba muslim hate 4 peter obi is Like 5 & 6
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by ajericho(m): 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
Sammy07:

Ain't supporting any of them. Y'all should direct your questions to the obidents

I'm not supporting any of them either,but questions about how to tackle police brutality which is the main reason youths are trooping out to be involved in the next general election,

I was supporting obi some months ago,but the way his followers talk and threaten people made me realize he's just another past leader

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Gbemini(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
Obidents and touting are like 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by 2Radii: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Stargurl20:
Obidients are toxic. I pray who so ever will complicate this nation more than it's now shouldn't smell aso rock even if it's theunnecessarily overhyped Obi.
They are just to toxic. They was even a day a guy was threatening people that he's going to send boys to execute anyone speaking against Obi or talking about Tinubu. They get excited when other parties' aspirants get bullied, but they can't tolerate even a constructive criticism against theirs. It's the Yôrubas I pity. If una sell una neighbor at cheap rate, una no go fit buy at expensive rate. The kwenus are already telling us what they are going to do to us once they get there. The writing is clearly on the wall, yet some of you are shouting Obidient. Call me tribalistic, but which tribe no go support him tribe at war? Dey there dey shout tribalism, until reality dawns and u see that these people gat zero likeness for us. I'm not supporting any candidate nor am I campaigning for any( take or leave). I'm just fed with the level of toxicity of the so called Obidients. In fact, if this forum wasn't faceless, to freely air one's opinion na with fear. Oga o
that is how they are, people are not even commenting on thread again,

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by ajericho(m): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
newisd75:
yoruba muslim hate 4 peter obi is Like 5 & 6

You see how stupid y'all sound?

How's the question about religion or Tribe?

These guys are actually obi supporters,but you guys would make people from other tribes hate obi more with your hate statements

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by emerged01(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
From day 1 they have been acting stupid,I think they are now regaining their senses. They even attacked David Hundeyin the day court discharged Kanu.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun / Tafa Balogun Arrived Court In Handcuffs (Throwback Pic) / Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.