Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi (45417 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians / Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter / Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:22am On Oct 16, 2022
And when are they going to attack The two thieves besides Jesus Atikuthief and Tulumbu with questionable characters Seems like obi is the only candidate in this coming election
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by saajus: 3:42am On Oct 16, 2022
There are Obidients and there are Obi diots. That's how they package Mr. Integrity for you in 2015 without subjecting him to proper scrutiny.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Nathan2016: 6:06am On Oct 16, 2022
Acidosis:

But you are supporting a candidate who hasn't even deemed it fit to talk to you in any media or tell you why you should vote him as your president at a controversial age of 70+.

Like others, you only support him because of his ethnicity, the stipends you hope to receive at the detriment of the nation, and the fact that he formerly served as governor of Nigeria's richest state - a state where he stole from, funded his private planes, and where he remains the worst governor in history after Sanwo-Olu.

You're a more delu.ded and shameless man to be very honest.

Leave those cowards and fools.

You cant see them supporting Tinubu openly but keeps attacking P.O and their reason for not voting P.O is because of their supporters.

Even if P.O falls from Heaven, they wont still vote for him.

They all mask their tribalism with perceive obi supporters reason.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Nathan2016: 6:11am On Oct 16, 2022
ajericho:

You guys make it obvious,y'all are the ones who would say agbado and stuff like that,not everyone is supporting bat,but you guys don't want anyone to talk bad or question obi,like he's not even the president yet,imagine what's gon happen if he does

Sheybi na Fulani cabal we see for buhari regime,only God knows what's waiting for us if obi wina

Stop this victimization mentality.

Most supporters engage in banters on both side. They say agbado and stuff, what of those calling obi supporters ipob, Obidient and stuff?

It goes both ways.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Nathan2016: 6:17am On Oct 16, 2022
ajericho:

I swear,it's obi's supporters that would make him loose the election,not his real supporters thou,his tribe men are the ones pulling him down with emotional and tribalistic support

LOL.

Even if P.O fall from heaven, most of you guys wont still vote for him. Using his supporters as an excuse not to vote for a candidate who you think is the best, is just folly.

Most people mask their tribalism with that excuse.

I can bend my ear to say it, If P.O is from the North, we wont be talking about his supporters being the problem. Infact, hes already the president.

Buhari himself have made many tribalistic statement in the past (blood will flow if the election is not in his favor, they should vote for people of their faith, etc) but still lots of people from SW voted for him.

Now the reason for not voting Obi is their supporters.

That person never wanted to vote for him jare. If not his supporters, they might say it is peter obi wife and son is the reason.

They sha will find a reason to mask their Tribalism.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Nathan2016: 6:19am On Oct 16, 2022
ajericho:

There's nobody that doesn't know tinubu, most people supporting obi are just probably aware of him,some don't even know he's been governor for two terms,

Seriously,the way obi people are making their support for obi more tribalistic is why people are now coming back to support Thier own,you can't have people call you names and tell you what's gon happen if Thier son wins and still follow them,

I was an obi supporter but now I'm neutral,I don't even support anyone of them no more

You never supporter Obi,

Either you plan to vote obi or not.

If their supporters are the reason for not supporting a candidate who you think will make a difference, then dont support.

In the end, the obi supporters, BAT and Atiku supporters will still live in Nigeria or come to Nigeria when the election is over
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Chrismania100: 7:25am On Oct 16, 2022
Stop typing rubbish just to brainwash to mislead good Nigerias.

If not that you are a tribal bigot that hates Peter Obi because he is an igbo man,can you tell me one good reason why we should support Tinubu?A man who insulted Christians by hiring Bishops just to spite on Christians faces.A man who pay people to appear in campaign rally so as to make it look like he has crowd. A man who lied during Buhari Campaign that he would equate $1 to #1 .An old man full of lies. How on earth do you have guts to support APC government, after passing through all this suffering for 8 years? Christians were murdered in their cool blood, Bokom Haram kidnapping skyrocketed to the highest order,imagine almost entire travels on trains were kidnapped and ransom paid in full in APC in this our era & you stil have the gut to campaign for APC government.Are you people well upstairs at all? No wonder people see Tinubu supporters are people that have mental problems.

Tinubu is a criminal and an old cargo that should not be allowed to smell Aso Rock.
You criticised Obidient people for attacking you an opposition, whereas we have seen or known how Tinubu (criminals)MC Oluomo touts and criminals forcefully compelling people in to buying Tinubu stickers.We also aware how they slaughtered people during election just to force them into supporting Tinubu.

You people are complaining Obidients are insulting and attacking you, but forgetting how disgraceful and disgusting your own insults were in peddling it to Goodluck.To me, Obidients insult is just a tip of what Jonathan Goodluck received when Buhari/Tinubu supporters levelled against him, yet nobody cried fowl like you..
Tinubu since day one, has been dodging live interviews cos whenever he opens mouth to talk, he talks like someone whose brain is suffering like a stroke patient.The reason why his supporters have been blocking him from disgracing himself further cos they know that the old man is not mentally ok.They all knew that Tinubu is not well at all, and they are hiding it from the media interviews.A man who cannot stand erect for like 30 mins without being having soaked diaper.Please what happened to all the promises APC made to Nigerians, or do you think everyone suffered Amnesia just like Tinubu supporters?

This is a thieff who singlehandedly monopolised the entire lagos,milk lagos dry and pocketed thier entire fortune.To me, this is called a modern slavery. in a civilised world like ours, slavery is stil working in a yoruba tribe land, the people who I rate highly,could easily be slaved like this.Instead of yoruba people to speak up, they are hailing him and calling him Jagaban while enjoying and shining the chians in their neck.Where Agboro is legallised and he is richer than PhD graduates.That is the kind Government agbados plan for Nigerians.You can't see such slavery on other tribes in Nigeria.

My advice to people is that, do not allow this foolss to deceive you in to voting APC again in ur life,both APC supporters and Tinubu are all evil people and brainwashers who only support Tinubu becos they hate obi because he is an igbo man.No sane person with live human blood in his vain will support evil APC.

BATified2023:
Omo if I b pastor crowd go too full my church cos apart from d fact that I have foresight I am a very very good strategist

I said it loud n clear here that the autocratic Igbo president that some fuuls forming woke are following dumbly will consume them even before the election cos it’s obvious the only thing it takes to fall out of an autocratic movement is just a critical question which will b seen as antagonism irrespective of whatever u might have contributed in d past

Peter obi is not yet d president n we can even smell moi moi even when them never grind beans,if mbaka an Igbo man n also a Christian can b suspended n giving overload of problem for criticizing obi then who are u that they won’t finish u?

So u believe u as a Christian will criticize obi n go Scott free?
So u believe u as a Yoruba Christian will criticize obi n go Scott free?
So u believe a Yoruba prophet will criticize obi n go Scott free?
If they can kill their own for having a contrary opinion then who are u?

So u believe u a northerner can criticize obi n go Scott free?
U believe u as a Muslim can criticize obi n go Scott free?
Haaaaaa so na northern muslim wan criticize obi n still have his head intact?

At this stage I pray many of u get what u want,I wish obi can become president so u can criticize him openly like u did to buhari n tinubu so we can see what will happen

Go to twitter n see how they are roasting rinu n Aisha yesufu,they became enemies within seconds for asking an harmless question

Don’t u think u can b d next rinu someday if u ask a question they ain’t comfortable with?

Many of u are pouring fuel in d fire that will consume u,many of u supporting obi can b likened to those supporting ugm at d embryo stage……now they know better

North Korea loading ding ding loading
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Caseless: 10:14am On Oct 16, 2022
Sammy07:

Ain't supporting any of them. Y'all should direct your questions to the obidents
OK
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Myer(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Social media party....

Just like ENDSARS...it started on social media and it will end on social media

It's sad to see really.
History keeps repeating itself every election year.
The South should be united against the North.
But the tribalistic bigotry of most igbos is always their undoing.

Tinubu will win simply because he knows the politics. Interestungly he also has a mammoth following in the East from people he has made.
Peter Obi will lose simply because he doesn't know the politics.
Atiku will willingly lose to Tinubu cos he also understands the politics.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by kasonud(m): 11:47am On Oct 16, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
that question is important to answer.
That is the main reason for endears

Peter Obi commented on the issues already, unless there is an exchange,
one should expect other candidates to respond on the issue, instead of this.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Oracleforce: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
freemi:
ofcuz u know nothing

Your village king knows nothing....in fact he is a dumbass...and you and your family are his idiot followers
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by freemi(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
Oracleforce:

Your village king knows nothing....in fact he is a dumbass...and you and your family are his idiot followers
ofcuz I was right. U know nothing
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by ajericho(m): 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nathan2016:

LOL.

Even if P.O fall from heaven, most of you guys wont still vote for him. Using his supporters as an excuse not to vote for a candidate who you think is the best, is just folly.

Most people mask their tribalism with that excuse.

I can bend my ear to say it, If P.O is from the North, we wont be talking about his supporters being the problem. Infact, hes already the president.

Buhari himself have made many tribalistic statement in the past (blood will flow if the election is not in his favor, they should vote for people of their faith, etc) but still lots of people from SW voted for him.

Now the reason for not voting Obi is their supporters.

That person never wanted to vote for him jare. If not his supporters, they might say it is peter obi wife and son is the reason.

They sha will find a reason to mask their Tribalism.

Ok
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by shegz24(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2022
If Obidense truly mean well for Nigerians and it isn't a tribal interest they wont criticize those asking questions about Obi's plan for Nigerians.
In fact, they will encourage it.

But unfortunately, Obidense is just an extension of IPOB and its apologists in disguise and leaching on the desperation of some Nigerians for a change.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2022
maestroferddi:
Common sense you don't have...

You apply standards saints will struggle to meet for Peter Obi and his supporters yet you are comfortable with supporting characters who are the epitome of corruption and cluelessness...

You have been left behind...Deal with that!

The point is that you guys are living up to your name: Zombiedients.
You are always ready to attack anyone who asks questions or raise concerns or call the attention of your master to something even if that person is one of your own. That's because you believe that your master is perfect and a Saint who can't make mistake until he admits it and makes you guys look like f00ls
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 11:56am On Oct 18, 2022
maasoap:

The point is that you guys are living up to your name: Zombiedients.
You are always ready to attack anyone who asks questions or raise concerns or call the attention of your master to something even if that person is one of your own. That's because you believe that your master is perfect and a Saint who can't mistake until he admits it and makes you guys look like f00ls
Whatever makes you sleep better at night...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) / 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. / Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.