Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Subsidy: I’m Sorry For The Next President – Sanusi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy: I’m Sorry For The Next President – Sanusi (26017 Views)

Nigeria Worse Off Not Having Osinbajo As President – Sanusi Lamido / Subsidy: I’m Sorry For The Next President – Sanusi / Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Subsidy: I’m Sorry For The Next President – Sanusi by Phantom233: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

The same Soyinka that pressurized the cabal to let GEJ act as president when Yar'Adua was incommunicado?

I don't know how you people view DEMOCRACY.

But let me tell you something, people have a choice to support and reject whomever they want as leader. It doesn't translate to FIGHTING.

You even mentioned Amaechi. The same Amaechi who Patience Jonathan used CP to harass in his own state, including once preventing him from accessing Government House?

Nawa for una o.
Yes they're like lucifer, same angel that sang beautiful songs to God in heaven, later became a contender. If you understand anything about politics, you'll agree that Nigerian politicians are serial betrayers who are only interested in selfish benefits.
Re: Subsidy: I’m Sorry For The Next President – Sanusi by ozo13(m): 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
ecolime:

At this point in time, whether it's in the wrong direction or how long it's been this way does not matter.

We can do something about it. And that begins by votely wisely in February. All lovers of this country should not leave it to rot.

I will play my own part.
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Senator, Ndume, Booed In Borno As The People Shout 'PDP Power!' (Video) / Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola / Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.