Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

"Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" (39886 Views)

When You Have Corruption Cases But You Are An APC Member In Pictures / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design / Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Confirmedzombie: 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
These are the real voters. Not the useless and frustrated ipob members masquerading as obedient.

Tinubu is our new president. Peter obi cannot even come a distant 3rd position.

God bless Tinubu the Gburugburu I and ogbuagu 1 of Ndigbo.

Jagaban Ndigbo are solidly behind you. NDIGBO will give you 5million votes.

Ipob are terorists and wont vote.

2 Likes

Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by FreeStuffsNG: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
Vibekiller:
I still have strong hope on PO.
Uzodinma
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Nyamuri: 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
I have a friend from Benue that told me insecurity there is highly exaggerated, that the governor those it to divert attention from his failure and unable to pay salaries

That's why they are abandoning PDP
Fuckyoumod:
Benue people when una go Sabi something?

Haven't you people died enough??

APC Led FG has done more harm than good to you people, yet you are bent on rewarding APC for the untold pains, sorrow and death they have brought on you people.

No wahala when the APC Fulani boys come calling. Nobody should post any pictures here.

Because una no go ever learn!

1 Like

Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Terabyteck(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
What ever that will return power to the south is what I am in for.

If Obi can't win, let Tinubu win.

1 Like

Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Illegal1(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
Period007:
So every APC crowd now is for Thiefnibu grin

If Thiefnibu gets upto 20k votes in Benue he should be declared president for life

i will remind u of dis post...
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Omoawoke: 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
baba don win
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
Crowd election. I m sure Atiku would v rented the biggest crowd and ll be willing to show them off.
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Illegal1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
Noted...
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Period007(m): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Illegal1:

i will remind u of dis post...
I am reporting live from Benue.
You can't be staying in a village in Ogbomosho and predict what will happen in Another state.
Benue People hates Thiefnibu more than Buhari even

1 Like

Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by panexpaul: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
For governorship is APC but for president is Labour party

1 Like

Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by gbagyiza: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Felabrity:
Bandits don kii thousands of their relatives in the last 7 years but they are still trooping out to support the same party that caused it

There is something you need to know about Benue people, they have denounced the present set of leaders at the state level n the coming of the current governorship candidate of APC who is a well know n respected rev father in the state, they felt the time has come to experience true leadership. so, their love is for the candidate, not the party. The state is purely dominated by Christians n they r also frowning at the Muslim Muslim ticket of the APC presidential candidate. Also, remember that people like Pastor Eneche who is from the state have already pointed to the direction of the pendulum regarding the 2023 presidential elections. Most of the people I interacted with n so many of which I am opportune to hear publicly are already obedient. so, Tinubu should forget Benue, it is a lost battle for him, they will only deceive him n chop him money.

1 Like

Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by steveodo(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
I was there live, nothing was said about Tinubu and shettima, BENUE is voting candidate not party.

1 Like

Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by yusufmurry: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Same crowd will be for PDP, LP and Others
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by PandoraObi: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lorenahertz:

Are you aware that "Chukwu Abiama" literally translates to God Of Creation? If you aren't stupid, than you'd know that you're likening a thief to the Almighty Allah. Continue heaping curses upon yourself and Tinubu. No wonder some of you never leave this forum, your lives are already forfeit
Stop calling your mother's name and fate here, if you have anything against her, go and look for her and stop looking for who to blame for your frustration
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Illegal1(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Period007:

I am reporting live from Benue.
You can't be staying in a village in Ogbomosho and predict what will happen in Another state.
Benue People hates Thiefnibu more than Buhari even

bros....i dn hear wetin u cap,bt make we jst wait till febuary 23....
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by CaptainAyub: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Felabrity:
Bandits don kii thousands of their relatives in the last 7 years but they are still trooping out to support the same party that caused it
That rally is for the APC governorship candidate who is a very popular Rev Fr.
If u mention Tinubu in that rally,they will burn the person alive grin
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by juman(m): 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Benue is going to apc next election, most probably.
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Lorenahertz(f): 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
Stop calling your mother's name and fate here, if you have anything against her, go and look for her and stop looking for who to blame for your frustration

Everytime they try to advice foolish people like you, you instead double down on your stupidity
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by juman(m): 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Be deceiving yourself.
Emilokan.
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by onuman: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/this-crowd-at-an-apc-rally-in-benue-demonstrates-tinubus-dominance-of-the-statephotos/
When Tivs help elect Shettima as president on the back of Tinubu, and Fulani herdsmen come calling on Tiv lands the more, no one shall pity.
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by PandoraObi: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lorenahertz:

Everytime they try to advice foolish people like you, you instead double down on your stupidity
You should have advice your mother before coming here to blame people for your frustration and disappointment

1 Like

Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Galaticos444: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
People came for the rally cos of d REV.father who happens to b d APC governorship flagbearer and not for tinubu
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by zedman1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
Benue people when una go Sabi something?

Haven't you people died enough??

APC Led FG has done more harm than good to you people, yet you are bent on rewarding APC for the untold pains, sorrow and death they have brought on you people.

No wahala when the APC Fulani boys come calling. Nobody should post any pictures here.

Because una no go ever learn!
People like you are the major problem we have in Nigeria. For the very first time in a long time, I thought Nigerians have finally woken up to not vote along party lines. But I still see comments like yours here on a daily. Who told you we give a sh*t about party here in Benue? Has Ortom not swam in both parties back and forth? Is he not the worst being ever liveth? We don't want anything connected to that devil of a man called Ortom, he can't impose his boy on us! Forget the party, look at the candidate. If you must know, this crowd is for ALIA! Who party epp?

3 Likes

Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by dreadsbee: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Felabrity:
Suffer no dey tire Nigerians

*I wonder if they're Nigerians*
People might be nasty
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Troublemaker111: 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wait ooo, no be this state Igbos dey boost that they will win grin
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by casualobserver: 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
Vibekiller:
I still have strong hope on PO.

Start to wind down the hope, remove emotion and start to do arithmetic. He cannot win 25% in 24 states. By that metric alone he is doomed.

You thought he had crowd, now you are seeing crowd from both Apc and PDP. I told people countless times the minute Obi left PDP and joined Labour he handed the race to Tinubu. You cannot split an opposition that was less than the majority to start with and expect to catch the majority party. Does that make sense to anybody? You start with 11m votes, ApC had 15m, you split your votes into 6m/5m or 7m/4m. Even if apc lose 3m you can’t catch them. Election is not emotion, election is arithmetic!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by emmydee(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wait for Labour Party rally in Benue!
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Godsownfc(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
Atiku who pull crowd in 2019

What did he achieve
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Jostoman: 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mandate2023:
Asiwaju is a sure banker 2023
so this is your own crowd? grin
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by garfield1: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Yet banners with tinubu was there.a lot will vote tinubu
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by TheGift: 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
From the little I know about Benue State, it looks less about Tinubu's Dominance and more about the Candidates personal charisma.
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by sleemomymy: 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Brimstone77:

The Allah of afonja Muslims!... grin

The Mohammed of the entire Nigerian islamists!!
The crowd peper you abi........? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus / Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' / Ayo Oluwaniyi, Stolen N400m: Army Detains Fleeing Soldier’s Wife, Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.