Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

"Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" (39851 Views)

When You Have Corruption Cases But You Are An APC Member In Pictures / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design / Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by ismodiwa(m): 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
Brimstone77:

The Allah of afonja Muslims!... grin

The Mohammed of the entire Nigerian islamists!!

He is neither Allah nor Muhammad (saw) but yes we will I vote for him come 2023
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
tammie24:
the denial again
Tell me why anyone would support a person like Obi if not because he's an ibo man
And who are his major supporters?
What did he do in Anambra?
Don't tell me because he is young o
Cos we have a lot of dull young people around
I'm not selling a candidate to you. If you have one, give us reasons we should vote for him and not why we shouldn't vote for others.
Remember that as much as you will, the generation you were clapping for will also feel the impact of the bad leadership we bring upon ourselves today.
Childishness and youthful exuberance aside, if you are up to 18, you should be wise enough to take 2023 elections seriously, and nothing to cause the online rubbish about
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Kennyprince: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
My benue state that I know is voting for Labour party .

The state has a way of voting. The crowd u see was in support of Rev Fr. Iormem Alia and not Tinubu

We say no to agbado man in benue
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by shegra58: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
Felabrity:
Bandits don kii thousands of their relatives in the last 7 years but they are still trooping out to support the same party that caused it
Olodo go and do research . Bandit in Nigeria started in 2011 grin and that time na PDP era
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by shegra58: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
Benue people when una go Sabi something?

Haven't you people died enough??

APC Led FG has done more harm than good to you people, yet you are bent on rewarding APC for the untold pains, sorrow and death they have brought on you people.

No wahala when the APC Fulani boys come calling. Nobody should post any pictures here.

Because una no go ever learn!
haven't you died enough in Igbo land? Unknown GUNMEN never kill you enough?
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by shegra58: 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
IrepChrist:
I still can't comprehend why any one will support/vote for Mr. Tinubu. This beat my imagination.
your imagination is too sluggish reason why everybody is beating it
Retrace your steps so that Tinubu matter don't kee you
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by shegra58: 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
These crowds are gathering for the Reverend father. If you are not in Benue you won't understand. Tinubu can never win Benue. You guys don't know anything sef
I was there na Bishop we gather for

Mumu for your eyes na only Obi get legit crowd
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by shegra58: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
tete7000:
I can't believe with the state of things in Nigeria, people still have time to go out enmass to cheer politicians who turned the country upside down.
na Tinubu turn the country upside down ? Are you serious? Stop missing your drugs prescriptions grin
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Kokoy2022: 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Thiefnupoo can only be president of Irigbaji.
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by mema900: 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mandate2023:
Asiwaju is a sure banker 2023

That means further suffering is sure banker from 2023
Massive japa is sure banker from 2023
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Proudlyomonna: 12:17am On Oct 16, 2022
tete7000:
I can't believe with the state of things in Nigeria, people still have time to go out enmass to cheer politicians who turned the country upside down.

Guy this Govt imposed the worst level of suffering and hunger upon the common man which makes up the majority of people in this Country.
I was shocked to my bone when one of my customer I was planning to arrest for owing me money for market wey him buy since January,but after hearing his ordeal and doing my own cross and check,see ehnn I just weak pkatapkata embarassed
This people just want to deep their hands into the big majestic Agbado pot a huge percentage of them are Obidient.
APC MUST GO.
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by nnamdi640: 2:02am On Oct 16, 2022
Paid crowd. Same way they did in Osun
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by IrepChrist: 2:06am On Oct 16, 2022
shegra58:
your imagination is too sluggish reason why everybody is beating it
Retrace your steps so that Tinubu matter don't kee you

May your eyes be opened
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Brimstone77: 7:36am On Oct 16, 2022
lawallawal86:
You and your generation will never die wellb

Same to you..
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Ecosystem4u: 9:28am On Oct 16, 2022
Let me debunk this and set the record straight. 2023 general election is not just for the office of the president. In Benue for instance this particular rally was a joint rally for all APC contestants in 2023 GENERAL elections. This is to say both supporters of the 3 senatorial candidates possibly 4 house of reps members and obviously their APC guber candidate converged at this location, now see how Tinubu's urchins spinned the whole thin around and made it look like everyone there gathered for their EVIL BAT. Take this fact from me 70% of that crowd resent this EVIL MAN called Tinubu and will never vote him. Usually is all about their grass root politicans contesting under APC. PLZ the GENERAL PUBLIC disregard this news and don't be DECEIVED!!

#let's Take Back Our Country.
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by KennethEnyi(m): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2022
See their faces sef…finished people
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Tonnierichy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
Felabrity:
Bandits don kii thousands of their relatives in the last 7 years but they are still trooping out to support the same party that caused it
Y'all said you wanna vote a personality of Obi. Some other people are also saying they want to vote for the personality of Tinubu. When it's about Peter Obi, party is not important, but when it comes to your next president Bola Chukwudi Tinubu, it's suddenly a matter of party. Una go cry urine.
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Felabrity: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tonnierichy:

Y'all said you wanna vote a personality of Obi. Some other people are also saying they want to vote for the personality of Tinubu. When it's about Peter Obi, party is not important, but when it comes to your next president Bola Chukwudi Tinubu, it's suddenly a matter of party. Una go cry urine.
you don't get it!!

Even if you say you are voting APC because of TInubu, the same incompetent people under Buhari administration will still be the same people under Tinubu

That's a fact.
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Zazuuzeh: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
DanAugust2021:
Tell them angom, ashe ase bugh hegen, se vote Fr Alia man Peter Obi.
ka cii je la.

1 Like

Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by tete7000(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
shegra58:
na Tinubu turn the country upside down ? Are you serious? Stop missing your drugs prescriptions grin

Wọn ní elefo ó, ó ní o, ó ní efo òun ó kí ṣe efo akitan. Wetin dey ask am, wetin ẹ begin talk? I believe you are Yoruba and you understand what I am saying. You already inferred name I didn't mention from a generic statement I now meaning you know who among me, yourself, your mentors and parents that is/are missing his/their drugs. Omo jatijati, alaileko. Stupid nonentity.
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Perseverance127: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
That crowd is not for Tinubu, it's for the Rev. Father. Some people don't get it.
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by shegra58: 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
tete7000:

Wọn ní elefo ó, ó ní o, ó ní efo òun ó kí ṣe efo akitan. Wetin dey ask am, wetin ẹ begin talk? I believe you are Yoruba and you understand what I am saying. You already inferred name I didn't mention from a generic statement I now meaning you know who among me, yourself, your mentors and parents that is/are missing his/their drugs. Omo jatijati, alaileko. Stupid nonentity.
wèré e pain am grin
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by tete7000(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
shegra58:
wèré e pain am grin

Someone told you the reality of your situation, you are shouting e pain am and laughing?
Wetin pain you? That you are a senseless urchin gallivanting after politicians who you have allowed to exchange your destiny for morsel of eba? I really pity those who gave birth to you. Wọn try rárá... Bye
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by shegra58: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
tete7000:

Someone told you the reality of your situation, you are shouting e pain am and laughing?
Wetin pain you? That you are a senseless urchin gallivanting after politicians who you have allowed to exchange your destiny for morsel of eba? I really pity those who gave birth to you. Wọn try rárá... Bye
stop crying nah abi na me be the cause of your miserable life?
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Tonnierichy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
Felabrity:
you don't get it!!

Even if you say you are voting APC because of TInubu, the same incompetent people under Buhari administration will still be the same people under Tinubu

That's a fact.
Buhari has very competent people in his cabinet. Tinubu says and I quote, "No matter how big and creative your dream is, if you don't have the resources to fund it, it will stay a dream". Buhari's reign was marred by insufficient revenue due to global challenges and PDP's years of sick and wicked waste and embezzlement of the country's resources and a merciless looting of its treasury.

And talking of competence, abeg which of the other candidates can present better team players than what Tinubu can assemble? Is it Obi that has never mentored anyone to greatness or Atiku that only knows how to sell State assets to friends at ridiculous prices? The records are there for you to review if you really are interested in addressing the issue with an open mind.
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by uckay304: 5:28am On Oct 17, 2022
Jones4190:
in Benue, the code is yes father, yes jagaba
Make I hear. Collect the money and vote for your choice
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Jones4190(m): 5:33am On Oct 17, 2022
uckay304:

Make I hear. Collect the money and vote for your choice
which money, how much does the Rev father have to give people to vote for him?
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by abinsco25(m): 5:37am On Oct 17, 2022
Mrfixitt:
That rally was huge because of the governorship candidate who is a reverend father

Where is labour party governorship candidate and let him pull his crowds too, Obidients think presidency is a one man show like their biafra movements
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by DenreleDave(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
Chukwu Okike Abiama has declared BAT as our president
Lorenahertz:

Are you aware that "Chukwu Abiama" literally translates to God Of Creation? If you aren't stupid, than you'd know that you're likening a thief to the Almighty Allah. Continue heaping curses upon yourself and Tinubu. No wonder some of you never leave this forum, your lives are already forfeit
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Lorenahertz(f): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
DenreleDave:
Chukwu Okike Abiama has declared BAT as our president

Because you're a fool
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by ImperialYoruba: 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
Obidense should hang it up!

It's over
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by DenreleDave(m): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lorenahertz:

Because my mother is a fool

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) / About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters In Abuja, One Killed (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.