Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,479 members, 7,958,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

"Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" (40143 Views)

When You Have Corruption Cases But You Are An APC Member In Pictures / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design / Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Zazuuzeh: 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Rev fr Alia is to Benue indigenes as Peter Obi is to Nigerian citizens. So don't confuse yourself with the crowd he pulled at apc rally.
We are voting candidates and not political parties. Yes father at the state level and obidient at the national level. Don't get this twisted please
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Musauzor(m): 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Useless Oikirodah, tell me among the four dominant parties, where did we not see crowd of people whether rented or not when they are doing their rallies? You will be shell -shocked when your doddery paymaster, the BATstard will lose the presidential election. Your kindergarten propaganda cannot sway votes to his side. Millions of Nigerians have already made up their minds to reject the acutely sick BATstard.
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Benwallt(m): 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
Labour party should just endorse Atiku to make this election interesting and stop wasting the party on a person that can only come third. As it stand, it is yours truly for Tinubu the nuclear weapon of Nigeria politics.
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Indispensable85(m): 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
I don't know how Apc found father Alia. He's been a revolution for the Apc in Benue. Immensely popular!
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by rhazur(m): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Same crowd weh APC go use na hin PDP and LP go use. Cause i dey wonder how many dem be Benue sef if this crowd represents only APC
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by DanAugust2021: 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Jones4190:
in Benue, the code is yes father, yes jagaba
It's Yes Father, but not yes jagaba, de eren aie.

1 Like

Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by DanAugust2021: 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
Zazuuzeh:
Rev fr Alia is to Benue indigenes as Peter Obi is to Nigerian citizens. So don't confuse yourself with the crowd he pulled at apc rally.
We are voting candidates and not political parties. Yes father at the state level and obidient at the national level. Don't get this twisted please
Tell them angom, ashe ase bugh hegen, se vote Fr Alia man Peter Obi.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Davidgr8(m): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
These crowds are gathering for the Reverend father. If you are not in Benue you won't understand. Tinubu can never win Benue. You guys don't know anything sef

I pity their ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by blazesam(m): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
We are supporting APC governorship candidate, not presidential... President's office is OBIDIENT in Benue. Trust our voting system, 2019, we voted Buhari APC and senate PDP, which was why Akume was dumped for Orkev Jev.

... We Benue people are not stupid, we know who to vote

2 Likes

Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Enimin: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
The Great Unwashed
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by 3shadi: 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
Jones4190:
Yes father but not yes jagaban, we are obident here in Benue
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by sreamsense: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
Vibekiller:
I still have strong hope on PO.
I can feel your doubt from this statement. Don't labour in vain, join jagaban train on time, that is your president. Obi doesn't have enough structure to win except you want to keep deceiving yourself
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Brimstone77: 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
sleemomymy:

The crowd peper you abi........? grin grin

Which crowd?
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Revolva(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
I keep saying nigerians are our problem

This same man that kept us this way and some youth are campaning for

This thing de taya me
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by newnigerdelta00: 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
MITCHELL96:
80 percent are OBIdients grin

They came to also collect money if the wicked BAT will share grin so they can use it to fund the OBIdient movement.

No problem we agree, and that's the same way obidient will vote Tinubu 2023 watch and see
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Godi25(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Don't deceive urself, Fr. Alia is popular but don't use it as a Popularity for Tinubu..
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by FuckOsuPigs: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
Brimstone77:

The Allah of afonja Muslims!... grin

The Mohammed of the entire Nigerian islamists!!

And the Amadioha of all Ndigbo! grin
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Ahdunns(m): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
These crowds are gathering for the Reverend father. If you are not in Benue you won't understand. Tinubu can never win Benue. You guys don't know anything sef
it is the poster that is deceiving people. The poster doesn't know that the turn out is meant for fr alia. Most of the people want Peter Obi as president in benue state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Loverboi2cute(m): 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu the jagaban of Nigeria, the chukwu abiama of Igbo land, the emilokan of Yoruba land.
hahahaha my belle oo � �
werey...I don't know y i find dis funny as hell... even though am obidient
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu the jagaban of Nigeria, the chukwu abiama of Igbo land, the emilokan of Yoruba land.

Jagaban of Lagos, e no get weight for south East and my south south, Osun show am, oyo show am
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by spencekat(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
No, it is because of Fr.Alia.
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by spencekat(m): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
juman:
Benue is going to apc next election, most probably.
Except a hyper rigging will change it.

1 Like

Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
tammie24:
Obi supporters will avoid this thread like plaque
Now that you guys have forgotten your major opposition party and make everything about Obi, I hope it is safe to say the APC is threatened by the emergence of the Obidient movement?
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Jones4190(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
ipob will never tell you that apc governorship in Lagos is a Rev. father and he was among the people that attend shetima unveiling
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Lightorder: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mandate2023:
Asiwaju is a sure banker 2023
and you think those people are stupid. Get them the money they came for
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Petermarshal(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Jones4190:
Yes father and obidient
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by masui(m): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
IrepChrist:
I still can't comprehend why any one will support/vote for Mr. Tinubu. This beat my imagination.

Honestly, on what parameter?

I tire for some Nigerians.
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by Darkjudge24: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=IrepChrist post=117586910]I still can't comprehend why any one will support/vote for Mr. Tinubu. This beat my imagination, true talk, because u don't have imagination. JAGABAN all the way
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by tubolancer(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
Period007:

I am reporting live from Benue.
You can't be staying in a village in Ogbomosho and predict what will happen in Another state.
Benue People hates Thiefnibu more than Buhari even
is Tinubu the governor of Benue state or former president of Nigeria, why the sudden hate? You are a bloody liar. The only tribe that hate Tinubu is the Igbo. They hate anything from the west. We know your antics, so it is not strange.

2 Likes

Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by adekolaelect(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
Brimstone77:

The Allah of afonja Muslims!... grin

The Mohammed of the entire Nigerian islamists!!
cry little...

Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by ZombieSlayer1: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mandate2023:
Asiwaju is a sure banker 2023
Those people came out to support Reverend Father Alia, not Tinubu. People will no longer vote only based on Party but on Individual. They'll vote APC for governorship and LP for Presidential
Re: "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" by GamalNasser: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
They are there for their reverend father not Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja / Hate Speech: How A Corper Was Killed In Bauchi In 2011 - Facebook User Recalls / 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.