Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Should The US Chose Our President For Us? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should The US Chose Our President For Us? (163 Views)

Our President tinubu Is Very Handsome / Kenyan Women Applaud The President For Legalizing Polygamy / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should The US Chose Our President For Us? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
The US is an advanced country. I wish they can come to Nigeria and choose who to become our president. If they say Peter Obi is our president, nobody will say No. We will just tell them we don't wanted Atiku and Tinubu. And that's it. We're like a slave to them,they should know what befits us more

(1) (Reply)

[STORY] My Class Teacher (episode 1-17) / [STORY] My Class Teacher (episode 1-17) / Xmas � Christmas Family And Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.