Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor (40606 Views)

When A 70 Years Old Man Behaves Foolishly, How Do You Handle It? / I Am So Worried About My 5-year Old Son / My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by zeuss: 1:25am On Oct 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

My dad and all his siblings never rolled Eba like this boy.
Only this boy and my grandad do this.
And nobody showed him How to do it.
You know the answer..... believe it.
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Lionstep: 2:33am On Oct 16, 2022
Reincarnation is very very much real I have my own story to tell, but surely it'll be another day

7 Likes

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by placeofallure(f): 2:48am On Oct 16, 2022
gaby:

A three-year-old boy in Syria's Golan Heights region has suddenly become the centre of attention after he revealed that he was murdered with an axe in his previous life.

The boy, of the Druze ethnic group, was born with a long, red birthmark on his head. According to Druze beliefs, birthmarks are related to past-life deaths. When the boy was old enough to talk, he told his family that he had been killed with an axe blow to his head.

As is the custom, the elders took the child to the home of his previous life to see if he remembers it. And sure enough, the boy knew the village he was from and once he arrived there, he remembered the name he had in his past life.

Locals told the elders that the man who the boy was claiming to be had gone missing four years earlier. When asked, the boy also remembered the full name of his killer. When the alleged killer was confronted, his face turned white, but he did not admit to murder.

The boy then took the elders to where the body was buried and in that very spot, they found a man's skeleton with a wound to the head that corresponded with the boy's birthmark. They also recovered the axe with which he had been killed.

Faced with the evidence, the killer then admitted to the crime.

The boy's full story has been documented in the book, "Children Who Have Lived Before: Reincarnation Today" by German therapist Trutz Hardo.

Wow! Speechless shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by placeofallure(f): 2:56am On Oct 16, 2022
Starz825:

Dey calm down guy grin
Everything na coincidence for your side just because say you no wan believe say anything supernatural dey

Even the word supernatural dey inside dictionary to tell you say he exist

Some of us are more westernized, more than the Oyinbos themselves. grin
The truth is they're more spiritual than us. That's why some lexicons exist in the English vocabulary - exorcism, occult, Ouija board, paranormal, reincarnation etc.

People should stop living in denial.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Nobody: 3:03am On Oct 16, 2022
cry

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by sharpwriter(m): 3:15am On Oct 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

I'm now afraid of the boy grin grin
I swear its like seeing my grandfather in a small boy body.
Even to flog him they fear me.
You shouldn't be afraid of him.... Just enjoy one of the world's wonder and mystery through this event. The only thing you should be afraid of is if your grand dad was wicked in a peculiar way, then I think you people should get prepared especially to knock out the surging traits of that evil outta him before he grows with it.

And yeah, reincarnation is real. Tell those against this fact to go play in the sands and roll tyres grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by OldNairalander(m): 3:56am On Oct 16, 2022
We have so many children in this thread.
Even reincarnation happened in the bible.
My maternal grandma from Igbo do tell us so many stories of reincarnation.
Before she herself died she promised to join my cousin that recently relocated with the wife to the US. 6 months later, I dunno how it happened but there family planning flopped and She got pregnant. They decided to keep it only for her to give birth to a carbon copy of my grandma.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Slmgirldippussy: 4:01am On Oct 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I never beloved in reincarnation
But after visiting my aunt. I have been left speechless from what I saw.
My grandad died 2001.
My cousin was born 2017
This boy is an ancestor in disguise

He eats just exactly like my grandfather.
My grandad had a unique style of rolling Eba before he eats.
This boy does exactly like that when he is eating Eba
I have never seen anybody roll eba like my grandad. Only this boy and nobody taught him.
I asked my aunt, and she confessed to me that the thing frightens her as nobody taught him how to roll Eba like my grandad.

To make matters worse, this boy keeps disturbing my aunt to take him to village so he can see their compound.
Once they decided to go to village, this boy was walking around the whole compound like he has been there before.

And to cap it off, he likes to seat in the chair my grandad loved sitting.

How can a 5 year old be saying and doing things like ancestors.
Is it possible that my grandad reincarnated into my 5 year old cousin cry

Edit: im worried my aunt might see this,
so I have removed some details just to keep it anonymous.

Your grandPa reincarnated back into Nigeria. He Bleep up
Person wey for dey Canada
I don't know why some people like to suffer

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Patriotsleague: 4:52am On Oct 16, 2022
It's real, people reincarnate through new Borns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Patriotsleague: 4:53am On Oct 16, 2022
Onucs:
Reincarnation my foot, it's just coincidence
It happens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Mrfixitt(m): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2022
Onucs:
Stop concluding on what you don't know about. Reincarnation is real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by checky619: 7:25am On Oct 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
My grandad died 2001.
My cousin was born 2017

I have never seen anybody roll eba like my grandad. Only this boy and nobody taught him.
I asked my aunt, and she confessed to me that the thing frightens her as nobody taught him how to roll Eba like my grandad.

To make matters worse, this boy keeps disturbing my aunt to take him to village so he can see their compound.
Once they decided to go to village, this boy was walking around the whole compound like he has been there before.

Go on Netflix and watch Surviving Death Episode 6. Reincarnation.
Thank me later

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by FaceTanke: 7:33am On Oct 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Then why didn't any of his 11 children my dad included never showed those traits.
In the whole family
Its Only this boy and my late grandad

There are things u do too that one of ur ancestors did

U just won't know
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by jayinfo2(m): 7:36am On Oct 16, 2022
Lionstep:
Reincarnation is very very much real I have my own story to tell, but surely it'll be another day

please tell us and also tag me the day you will

2 Likes

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by michlins(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2022
Emperormartin:
Op if you're Igbo you don't need to be surprised. The Igbo people of Nigeria strongly believes in reincarnation despite Christianity being there for UpTo 100yrs.

The Igbo people are still one of the ethnic groups that call on ancestors to eat and dine with them especially during the time of feasting.

If you go to Igbo burial ceremony devoid of Christian rites, you'll see the elders of the land beckoning the man in the casket to come back as a better man or woman in his or her next life.

Some families strongly believe in this. They don't need western world to substantiate this for them.

Do you also wish to know that many of the people agitating for Biafra republic now were war and unsung heroes in the Biafran war of the 60's...

During their mass burial, the community cried and summon their spirit to come back; Perhaps to finish their unfinished work. No surprise of uprising of Biafran spirit both in Nigeria and diaspora.

Reincarnation is an Igbo thing and that's why they don't joke with their surname

till tomorrow,we will always pour libations and remember the dead. Forget about western religion and colonization

5 Likes

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by michlins(m): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2022
Onucs:

not everything that has a name or description actually exists.
This supernatural BS was cooked in the past to scare people as far as I know.
The only thing you can't see but it exist is air (u can feel it). Apart from that, every other thing is made up.
can you see your sense?

Yet you believe it exists

5 Likes

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Toratora: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
The little one inherited a trait from your late grand p that's why.

There is an explanation to this in reference to biology.
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Wow, so your mum is a renowned ashawo
Nice...
Is she still available??
It's raining here and I need her to come suck dick for 2k.
Has her price changed? Last time i have her 500 naira. Very cheap ashewo. Tell her to call me

Hehehe
This one will hit him in the left eye and left balls simultaneously

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

4 Likes

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Baronthecelebri: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
I believe, it's true. Children born from year 2000 are ancestors
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by TheboyGhost(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
Take him to the Oracle/ Agbara in your land.....

He will reconnect with his past life and that will help him grow in wisdom!!!!
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by gentiles(m): 6:06am On Oct 18, 2022
HMMN
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by nokspos: 6:59am On Oct 18, 2022
Basic biology : heredity is the transmission of characteristics( physical or mental) from parents to their offspring or progeny

[quote author=SultanOfPuna post=117588425][/quote]
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2022
Onucs:

not everything that has a name or description actually exists.
This supernatural BS was cooked in the past to scare people as far as I know.
The only thing you can't see but it exist is air (u can feel it). Apart from that, every other thing is made up.

What if the supernatural is air?
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Lekan239(m): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

The coincidence is too much
He has the exact mannerisms of my late grandad. Plus the things that come out of his mouth sometimes is mind blowing.

How can a 5year old be saying things like
Mummy I want to go back to my house (village)
Mummy why don't you serve me food like you do when you were small.
Omo it's not normal oooo
lol. In as much reincarnation might be possible, they can't remember their past life. You are just exaggerating

1 Like

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Lekan239(m): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2022
soundOsonic:
It is possible to pass memories through genetics.
Like say for example, jerking or hypnic response when dreaming you are falling, it's a survival trait passed by your ancestors because they fall quite often when they sleep.

Or people having dreams they are drowning when they haven't drown before. It's also a memory from your ancestors.

It hasn't been fully confirmed yet.
If behavior can be passed through genetics, so also memories.
The child behaving like his grandad isn't any form of reincarnation, it's his grandad, like the way people walk, talk or laugh like their parents.
You are more likely to take up trait from your grandparents than your parent actually. This is scientifically proven
if there is spirituality then there is reincarnation. If there is witches and wizard there is reincarnation

8 Likes

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by kals4luv990(m): 9:28am On Oct 18, 2022
Onucs:
its true nigga
My grandma used to say that I behave exactly like her dad in everything

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by kals4luv990(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

I'm now afraid of the boy grin grin
I swear its like seeing my grandfather in a small boy body.
Even to flog him they fear me.
lol..bring am make I flog..to flog ancestors dey Gv me joy

2 Likes

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by boxer022(m): 10:38am On Oct 18, 2022
God has since stopped creating new human beings, instead what is happening now is recycling or rotation. Most children born today are reincarnated people who died many years ago. Your cousin is your reincarnated grand father who was given another opportunity to return to earth in a baby's form. Me myself I am also a reincarnated person. Whether people believe it or not, it is real.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by confirm0(m): 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
My grandad died 2001.
My cousin was born 2017

He probably his, please do well to take care of that old soul.
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by peanutbutterr: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
gaby:

A three-year-old boy in Syria's Golan Heights region has suddenly become the centre of attention after he revealed that he was murdered with an axe in his previous life.

The boy, of the Druze ethnic group, was born with a long, red birthmark on his head. According to Druze beliefs, birthmarks are related to past-life deaths. When the boy was old enough to talk, he told his family that he had been killed with an axe blow to his head.

As is the custom, the elders took the child to the home of his previous life to see if he remembers it. And sure enough, the boy knew the village he was from and once he arrived there, he remembered the name he had in his past life.

Locals told the elders that the man who the boy was claiming to be had gone missing four years earlier. When asked, the boy also remembered the full name of his killer. When the alleged killer was confronted, his face turned white, but he did not admit to murder.

The boy then took the elders to where the body was buried and in that very spot, they found a man's skeleton with a wound to the head that corresponded with the boy's birthmark. They also recovered the axe with which he had been killed.

Faced with the evidence, the killer then admitted to the crime.

The boy's full story has been documented in the book, "Children Who Have Lived Before: Reincarnation Today" by German therapist Trutz Hardo.

please send to my email inforeviewerplus@g m ail. thanks.
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by soundOsonic: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
Lekan239:
if there is spirituality then there is reincarnation. If there is witches and wizard there is reincarnation
No such thing as reincarnation, using the word "if" is proof there isn't
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by peanutbutterr: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
Emperormartin:

I have read this story, it is called "the boy who solved his own murder"

please send the book to my email inforeviewerplus@g m ail. thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What I Experienced In My Friend's House. / ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ / 17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.