Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor (40625 Views)

When A 70 Years Old Man Behaves Foolishly, How Do You Handle It? / I Am So Worried About My 5-year Old Son / My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by PoliteActivist: 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
TooMuchJuice:
As a Christian, reincarnation goes against my beliefs,
But stories like this makes one wonder...
I still stand with the word of God, though.

Hebrews 9:27

So how come they were asking John the Baptist if he was Elijah??

3 Likes

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by PoliteActivist: 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
TooMuchJuice:
As a Christian, reincarnation goes against my beliefs,
But stories like this makes one wonder...
I still stand with the word of God, though.

Hebrews 9:27

What has Hebrews 9:7 to do with reincarnation??

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Namdio(m): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Lol

We just too funny for this continent whalai. Abeg if the mother is so scared of the way he rolls eba then she should feed him just rice, beans or bread and let's check what happens next.. They young boy just took some traits of his grandfather which is absolutely very normal so I don't understand the fear you people are having.

You talk like you don't live in Nigeria. Not everyone can afford to not eat eba.
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by PoliteActivist: 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
victorazy:

You know nothing.

Things that made up human:
1. Spirit (God) the air you breath
2. Soul (Reg. Number/personality)
3. Body (Earth)

When man die, his spirit goes back to God, his body back to sand, then the soul go for judgment (hell or heaven)

When a destined man did not fulfil his purpose on earth, God send his spirit back into a new body with another soul (new reg no) to continue his destiny.

If you don't believe in reincarnation, your deceiving yourself.

How do you know all this? Or we are to believe it just because it is logical. Many logical things turn out to be false.
Bottom line : YOU DON'T KNOW!
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Namdio(m): 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
soundOsonic:

You are more likely to take up trait from your grandparents than your parent actually. This is scientifically proven

Link me to research bro
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by PoliteActivist: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
babzo:

Every human has at least one angel or demon following from birth, so they know EVERYTHING about you from birth and can pretent to be you or even appear to be you. ITS A LIE.

" It is given unto man once to die and after that the judgement " Heb 9:27

How do you know this? Where is it in the Bible?

And by the way here is Hebrew 9:7

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Familiar spirits in operation; for it's appointed unto every man to die and after death judgement. There is a big gulf between the dead and the living-[Luke 16:26].
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by PoliteActivist: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
Onucs:
Reincarnation my foot, it's just coincidence
FaceTanke Tokskob2008 soundOsonic MrsQueenMa

So how do you folks explain how people who were born durring or shortly after the Biafran war (like MNK) are so virulently more aggrieved and hateful about it, much more than people who lived through it??!!

I wasn't believing in reincarnation till I started considering that

1 Like

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Roycemadeit(m): 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
yosmen:
Continue with your blasphemy, no one will tell you when time comes

Lol
Blasphemy!!!

A God who is biased, lacking in moral, judgment and unpredictable should be condemned... For by his actions, he is the personification of inhumanism... Well, he isn't real na just belief...

You should know that the white man who preached Christ didn't not do so until they had truncated everything about you... And by the way, if heaven were real, they won't want to share it with you...
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Roycemadeit(m): 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
EvangelistChuks:
Familiar spirits in operation; for it's appointed unto every man to die and after death judgement. There is a big gulf between the dead and the living-[Luke 16:26].

Then Jesus rose from the dead... Accompanied by others... Did they revoke their judgment? grin grin

Or the Elites in the Revelations, the bible says will be dead for days... then resurrect...
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by BABANGBALI: 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
OP that is to confirm to you and all doubting Thomases that there is retaliation, that is, people die and then retaliate to continue their lives again. I am very sure that boy is your grandad that retaliated. I so much believe in retaliation and I know that when I die I will surely retaliate and come back to the world again but definitely I won't retaliate in Nigeria.

Mynd44 have you gone to resume at the campus?

1 Like

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by CALCULUS16: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kaido:
We have been here before.

Only few can remember.

Reincarnation is real.
If we have been here before, then has God stop making new souls? And if everyone has existed here before and those that existed then has existed before, then there is definite amount of souls in this world
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by biggie73(m): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
That's your grandpa.

1 Like

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by HomeTutorsPro: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
That boy no sabi anything.
Him no see Awolowo or Azikiwe or Ahmadu Bello to reincarnate to.
Na eba-rolling village-compound-strolling grandpa him choose to return as.
Him go know how far las las.

2 Likes

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by BABANGBALI: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Onucs:
Reincarnation my foot, it's just coincidence
my brother retaliation is real o

1 Like

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by OboOlora(f): 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

I'm now afraid of the boy grin grin
I swear its like seeing my grandfather in a small boy body.
Even to flog him they fear me.
Flog a 5yr old boy? Some of you act like beasts lol

1 Like

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Roycemadeit(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
CALCULUS16:

If we have been here before, then has God stop making new souls? And if everyone has existed here before and those that existed then has existed before, then there is definite amount of souls in this world
God isn't making new souls... better yet, life force.
The life force is off one source... And it can exist in multiples... without the individual body knowing because bodies doesn't have the capacity to know as much.

Even the water, trees, land and animals are off the life force
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Kaido: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
Prechgold1180:

I talk am say I don first come before
Any time I pass eko Atlantic and oriental
Something Dey always make me feel like say nah me get the place

B like nah me be the rightful owner
Lol ....ole.

1 Like

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by CALCULUS16: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
Roycemadeit:

God isn't making new souls... better yet, life force.
The life force is off one source... And it can exist in multiples... without even knowing because the vehicle it powers don't have the capacity to know as much.
What is your religion, sect or creed if I may know Sir
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Roycemadeit(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
CALCULUS16:

What is your religion, sect or creed if I may know Sir
I am Irreligious...
And I don't put myself in any definitive box.
But, I would I'll say more Gnostic than Atheistic
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by umarshehu58(m): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
Too much movie watching is affecting you o
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:

What has Hebrews 9:7 to do with reincarnation??
I wrote "Hebrews 9:27", not Hebrews 9.7.
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by CALCULUS16: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
Roycemadeit:

I am Irreligious...
And I don't put myself in any definitive box.
But, I would I'll say more Gnostic than Atheistic
Ok
But being religious, or agnostic or Atheistic doesn't really matter.
Or trying to find answers to what we don't know won't really help neither.
Reincarnation, either one believes it or not doesn't effect any changes in the way the universe or nature programmed us to be.
Just like the universe ordering every components in it, it's also ordering some things in our existence, we think we can consciously alter some things in our lives but it's only when it's in sync with the Divine/universal mind.
Living again as reincarnated beings has no tangible meaning when the world remains the same and become worst.
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Oluwapresley(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Dididrumz:

These things happen.

I like the way you say these things happen. Like you have reincarnated someone before. Lol

1 Like

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Earthkumy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kaido:
We have been here before.

Only few can remember.

Reincarnation is real.

Is familiar spirit not reincarnation
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Annahh(f): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
FaceTanke:
It's in his gene
Simple and apt.
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by FaceTanke: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Annahh:
Simple and apt.

Yes

Happy birthday
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Namdio(m): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
Basiljoe:

Absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

This is so true.

Even in Mathematics there are things that have been proven to exist but still have no mathematical proof

2 Likes

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by babzo(m): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:

How do you know this? Where is it in the Bible?

And by the way here is Hebrew 9:7

Heb 9: 27 not 9: 7
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by babzo(m): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
victorazy:

You know nothing.

Things that made up human:
1. Spirit (God) the air you breath
2. Soul (Reg. Number/personality)
3. Body (Earth)

When man die, his spirit goes back to God, his body back to sand, then the soul go for judgment (hell or heaven)

When a destined man did not fulfil his purpose on earth, God send his spirit back into a new body with another soul (new reg no) to continue his destiny.

If you don't believe in reincarnation, your deceiving yourself.

Of course I know nothing, that's why I quoted the Bible that knows everything
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by kingvil(m): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
This is a typical example of the word "fear my return"

1 Like

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by ajaoibrahim(m): 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
Your grandad is from which state?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) / What I Experienced In My Friend's House. / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.