Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor (40580 Views)

When A 70 Years Old Man Behaves Foolishly, How Do You Handle It? / I Am So Worried About My 5-year Old Son / My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by AmuRubber(m): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Roycemadeit:

Don't mind these folks who believe that something they can't prove is real... Yet, call the thing that stares them in the face a lie...
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Acidosis(m): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
To those insulting Africans, please note that "reincarnation" is a global phenomenon. More than 500 people (mainly white folks) shared their experience sometime ago on a Twitter thread. I created a thread about this and uploaded a few screenshot. Some of them were also scared like the OP. As per the gene analogy, it is the most se.nseless explanation ever. Gene is not the reason a 7 year old kid will roll eba and act like the grandfather he never met.

https://www.nairaland.com/6712831/dont-believe-reincarnation-see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by LordKushmann(m): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
SKINDOGGY:
Anambra
Okay. Contact me privately for a brief of how to go about it. I believe my contact details are in the bio or so.

1 Like

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Namdio(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Our Christian faith is NOT based on the Bible being perfect. To say there are no contradictions in the Bible is to lie.
Infact those imperfections are what prove that Rome did not make up the Bible (as someone once argued with me). Because Rome would have written a book with zero contradictions!

I hundred percent agree with you

1 Like

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Roycemadeit(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
babzo:

Reincarnation would be make the Bible false.
The Bible is infallible for anyone who believes in Jesus.
The Jews speculated, just like we all speculate.
Belief is an assumption of knowingness.
You don't BELIEVE you are a man, you KNOW you are a man.

The bible remains a bunch of incomplete stories of fictitious people and places.

The only it will make sense is with belief...
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Roycemadeit(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
Acidosis:
To those insulting Africans, please note that "reincarnation" is a global phenomenon. More than 500 people (mainly white folks) shared their experience sometime ago on a Twitter thread. I created a thread about this and uploaded a few screenshot.

https://www.nairaland.com/6712831/dont-believe-reincarnation-see

Here believers would rationalize it as the mighty deed of the devil... grin

1 Like

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Roycemadeit(m): 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
CALCULUS16:

Reincarnation, either one believes it or not doesn't affect any changes in the way the universe or nature programmed us to be.

Just like the universe ordering every component in it, it's also ordering some things in our existence, we think we can consciously alter some things in our lives but it's only when it's in sync with the Divine/universal mind.

Living again as reincarnated beings has no tangible meaning when the world remains the same and become worst.

We are fractions of the so-called, "Universal Mind." Nothing could exist outside it.

Everything we do doesn't necessarily have to be programmed by nature, nature has its roles... But, does it give us culture, language, gender roles, religion, or morals?

All the labels and institutions we created were not determined by nature, we did.

So, if nature plays all the roles, what is our responsibility?

I could deduce that you suppose The Universal Mind has an idea of what good is, so living it out, would mean, "we are out of sync with the desires of the Universal Mind," If that was the case, then life would cease to be because we wouldn't take animals and plants for food, neither would the animals feed on plants...

What is worst? What does worst mean?
Worst has no meaning, at the other end of worst is best. If we were to attain utopia, then the universal mind is dead.

Good and bad must exist as high and low or as wet and dry... Without one, the other would cease to exist...

However we decide to live, we can... But, believing that the universal mind or nature orchestrates our realities and choices, then we would always remain victims. And the aspiration to have a better life, attain greater heights is meaningless...

P.S. Reincarnation makes perfect sense, in that The Universal Mind is limitless and always wants to keep experiencing itself... knowing itself...

The Politically Beneficial Idea Of Hell Or Heaven Threw The TRUTH Out The Window... The Other 4000+ Religions Believe In Reincarnation Except for The Abrahamic.

2 Likes

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by babzo(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
Roycemadeit:

Belief is an assumption of knowingness.
You don't BELIEVE you are a man, you KNOW you are a man.

The bible remains a bunch of incomplete stories of fictitious people and places.

The only it will make sense is with belief...

Not exactly. The ultimate like you hinted, is going from belief to knowing. Some of us don't just believe,
we have met God, we Know Him. We have seen and heard from the other side. I mean this with all seriousness.

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes,which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. 1 John 1: 1
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Roycemadeit(m): 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
babzo:

We have met God, we Know Him. We have seen and heard from the other side. I mean this with all seriousness.

Good for you... Bad for the sinners he has been playing hide and seek with...
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by babzo(m): 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
Roycemadeit:

Good for you... Bad for the sinners he has been playing hide and seek with...

For “Everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved.”
Romans 10: 13
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by AmuRubber(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
Emperormartin:
Op if you're Igbo you don't need to be surprised. The Igbo people of Nigeria strongly believes in reincarnation despite Christianity being there for UpTo 100yrs.

The Igbo people are still one of the ethnic groups that call on ancestors to eat and dine with them especially during the time of feasting.

If you go to Igbo burial ceremony devoid of Christian rites, you'll see the elders of the land beckoning the man in the casket to come back as a better man or woman in his or her next life.

Some families strongly believe in this. They don't need western world to substantiate this for them.

Do you also wish to know that many of the people agitating for Biafra republic now were war and unsung heroes in the Biafran war of the 60's...

During their mass burial, the community cried and summon their spirit to come back; Perhaps to finish their unfinished work. No surprise of uprising of Biafran spirit both in Nigeria and diaspora.

Reincarnation is an Igbo thing and that's why they don't joke with their surname

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Roycemadeit(m): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
babzo:

For “Everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved.”
Romans 10: 13

grin grin grin grin
What kinda yardstick is that?
Call on me, and I'll save you from wha xactly?

Like they asked him to create them
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by AmuRubber(m): 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Then what do you call these:

■ Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?

* God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)
* Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

■ In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?

* Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
* One million, one hundred thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

■ How many fighting men were found in Judah?

* Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
* Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

■ God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?

* Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
* Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

■ How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?

* Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
* Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

■ How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?

* Eighteen (2 Kings 24:

* Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

■ How long did he rule over Jerusalem?

* Three months (2 Kings 24:

* Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)

■ The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?

* Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:

* Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)

■ When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?

* After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)
* Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

■ How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?

* Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)
* Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)

■ When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?

* One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4)
* Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)

■ How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?

* Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)
* Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)

■ In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?

* Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 - 16:

* Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)

■ How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?

* Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)
* Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)

■ Solomon built a facility containing how many baths?

* Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)
* Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)

■ Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?

* Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra 2:6)
* Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen (Nehemiah 7:11)

■ How many were the children of Zattu?

* Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:

* Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)

■ How many were the children of Azgad?

* One thousand two hundred and twenty-two (Ezra 2:12)
* Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two (Nehemiah 7:17)

■ How many were the children of Adin?

* Four hundred and fifty-four (Ezra 2:15)
* Six hundred and fifty-five (Nehemiah 7:20)

■ How many were the children of Hashum?

* Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:19)
* Three hundred and twenty-eight (Nehemiah 7:22)

■ How many were the children of Bethel and Ai?

* Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:28)
* One hundred and twenty-three (Nehemiah 7:32)

■ Ezra 2:64 and Nehemiah 7:66 agree that the total number of the whole assembly was 42,360. Yet the numbers do not add up to anything close. The totals obtained from each book is as follows:

* 29,818 (Ezra)
* 31,089 (Nehemiah)

■ How many singers accompanied the assembly?

* Two hundred (Ezra 2:65)
* Two hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:67)

■ What was the name of King Abijahs mother?

* Michaiah, daughter of Uriel of Gibeah (2 Chronicles 13:2)
* Maachah, daughter of Absalom (2 Chronicles 11:20) But Absalom had only one daughter whose name was Tamar (2 Samuel 14:27)

■ Did Joshua and the Israelites capture Jerusalem?

* Yes (Joshua 10:23, 40)
* No (Joshua 15:63)

■ Who was the father of Joseph, husband of Mary?

* Jacob (Matthew 1:16)
* Hell (Luke 3:23)

■ Lord Jesus descended from which son of David?

* Solomon (Matthew 1:6)
* Nathan(Luke3:31)

■ Who was the father of Shealtiel?

* Jechoniah (Matthew 1:12)
* Neri (Luke 3:27)

■ Does God change his mind?

* Yes. The word of the Lord came to Samuel: I repent that I have made Saul King, (I Samuel 15:10 to 11)

* No. God will not lie or repent; for he is not a man, that he should repent (I Samuel 15:29)

Yes. And the Lord repented that he had made Saul King over Israel (I Samuel 15:35). Notice that the above three quotes are all from the same chapter of the same book! In addition, the Bible shows that God repented on several other occasions:

i. The Lord was sorry that he made man (Genesis 6:6)

I am sorry that I have made them (Genesis 6:7)

ii. And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do to his people (Exodus 32:14).

iii. (Lots of other such references).

■ The Bible says that for each miracle Moses and Aaron demonstrated the magicians did the same by their secret arts. Then comes the following feat:

* Moses and Aaron converted all the available water into blood (Exodus 7:20-21)
* The magicians did the same (Exodus 7:22). This is impossible, since there would have been no water left to convert into blood.

■ Who killed Goliath?

* David (I Samuel 17:23, 50)
* Elhanan (2 Samuel 21:19)

■ Who killed Saul?

* Saul took his own sword and fell upon it, Thus Saul died, (I Samuel 31:4-6)
* An Amalekite slew him (2 Samuel 1:1- 16)

■ Who will bear whose burden?

* Bear one anothers burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ (Galatians 6:2)
* Each man will have to bear his own load (Galatians 6:5)

■ How many disciples did Lord Jesus appear to after his resurrection?

* Twelve (I Corinthians 15:5)
* Eleven (Matthew 27:3-5 and Acts 1:9-26, see also Matthew 28:16; Mark 16:14 footnote; Luke 24:9; Luke 24:3 3)

■ Where was Lord Jesus three days after his baptism?

* After his baptism, the spirit immediately drove him out into the wilderness. And he was in the wilderness forty days , (Mark 1:12-13)
* Next day after the baptism, Jesus selected two disciples. Second day: Jesus went to Galilee - two more disciples. Third day: Jesus was at a wedding feast in Cana in Galilee (see John 1:35; 1:43; 2:1-11)
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by babzo(m): 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Roycemadeit:

grin grin grin grin
What kinda yardstick is that?
Call on me, and I'll save you from wha xactly?

Like they asked him to create them

His World.
His Creation.
His Way or The Highway

"Woe to those who quarrel with their Maker, those who are nothing but potsherds among the potsherds on the ground. Does the clay say to the potter, ‘What are you making?’ Does your work say, ‘The potter has no hands’?" Isaiah 45:9
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by SKINDOGGY: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
LordKushmann:

Okay. Contact me privately for a brief of how to go about it. I believe my contact details are in the bio or so.
accept my email request from Nairaland
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Roycemadeit(m): 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
babzo:

His World.
His Creation.
His Way or The Highway

"Woe to those who quarrel with their Maker, those who are nothing but potsherds among the potsherds on the ground. Does the clay say to the potter, ‘What are you making?’ Does your work say, ‘The potter has no hands’?" Isaiah 45:9

Now, if the Made doesn't have any say about his life, why did their Maker make them?

*To cause him everlasting pains and aches?
And, you should acknowledge that their Maker was never known to them until those who exploited them told them...

The Maker didn't think to reveal himself to them through other means but through the enslavers and colonizers?

P.S. The Maker does not care about you, because the Maker is a creation of the Israelites, that's why the New Earth is called New Jerusalem which would be occupied by the 12 tribes of Israel...

I hope you are not a Gentile before you adopt Abraham as your father. �

1 Like

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by babzo(m): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
Roycemadeit:

Now, if the Made doesn't have any say about his life, why did their Maker make them?

*To cause him everlasting pains and aches?
And, you should acknowledge that their Maker was never known to them until those who exploited them told them...

The Maker didn't think to reveal himself to them through other means but through the enslavers and colonizers?

P.S. The Maker does not care about you, because the Maker is a creation of the Israelites, that's why the New Earth is called New Jerusalem which would be occupied by the 12 tribes of Israel...

I hope you are not a Gentile before you adopt Abraham as your father. �

No God has always made Himself available. Everyone without exception is given the freedom and opportunity to come to God. But He never forces anyone. He gives us free will.

Romans 1: 19 says
What may be known about God is plain to (all to see) because God has made it plain to (all). For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made,so that people are without excuse.
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Theama(m): 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
OBJlive:
Even in jewish history reincarnation is common.
The followers of Jesus gathered around him and said to him 'master the prophets said that Elijah will come first,and Jesus said to them Elijah has come' refering to John the Baptist.

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Pain(m): 12:39am On Oct 20, 2022
"For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come." (Matt 11:13-14)

"But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him…" Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist.
(Matt 17:12-13)
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by yosmen: 3:43am On Oct 20, 2022
1 cor 1 v 18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
Roycemadeit:

Lol
Blasphemy!!!

A God who is biased, lacking in moral, judgment and unpredictable should be condemned... For by his actions, he is the personification of inhumanism... Well, he isn't real na just belief...

You should know that the white man who preached Christ didn't not do so until they had truncated everything about you... And by the way, if heaven were real, they won't want to share it with you...
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Roycemadeit(m): 5:53am On Oct 20, 2022
babzo:

No God has always made Himself available. Everyone without exception is given the freedom and opportunity to come to God. But He never forces anyone. He gives us free will.

Really? I see why you are still a Christian. Don't Read the Bible or You become an Atheist

“You are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession” (Deuteronomy 7:6).

Read the book and see where God called and introduced himself to Abraham, Moses, Jacob, Samuel, and the rest, where he even told several people he was the God of their fathers and gave his name.

You should also wonder why His name wasn't Yoruba or Igbo...

You would not be a Christian if you were living in the 1500s, but today you are a believer in the God the colonizers beat, threatened, and killed your ancestors to accept...

I apologize.

If only God had not changed his ways in the New Testament... You would not be thinking that a God of a certain tribe has become yours.

Hold on to your belief, don't understand that the power in anything comes from as much belief you feed it...
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Roycemadeit(m): 6:08am On Oct 20, 2022
yosmen
1 cor 1: 18
This is Paul, he never walked with Christ, he is just like every other pastor today who says a lot of fantastic things...

How does he know foolish things?

How does God get foolish? Like did God also create foolish things and called them Good when he made the world?

You believe it is the word of God, the word has not been written or compiled then... When Paul wrote this letter... So, what word was he talking about? If Christ was the word of God here, did God loose his power when Christ came down?

By the way, where were Christ and his compassion when the Father told his chosen people to kill millions?

Hold on to your belief, e fit you.

1 Like

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by babzo(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2022
Roycemadeit:

Really? I see why you are still a Christian. Don't Read the Bible or You become an Atheist

“You are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession” (Deuteronomy 7:6).

Read the book and see where God called and introduced himself to Abraham, Moses, Jacob, Samuel, and the rest, where he even told several people he was the God of their fathers and gave his name.

You should also wonder why His name wasn't Yoruba or Igbo...

You would not be a Christian if you were living in the 1500s, but today you are a believer in the God the colonizers beat, threatened, and killed your ancestors to accept...

I apologize.

If only God had not changed his ways in the New Testament... You would not be thinking that a God of a certain tribe has become yours.

Hold on to your belief, don't understand that the power in anything comes from as much belief you feed it...

I mean no disrespect,, but you are seriously confusing Scripture. The Bible is not just a book, it is living .
Some have used it to harm and destroy; others to help and save people.

Just like Heb 4: 12 says:

For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword,it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

There is a reason 2 Timothy 2:15 says:
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

It needs to be rightly divided.
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Alawode01(m): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
alphaNomega:
Bullshìt
A 5-year-old boy claims that he was an African American woman killed in a fire almost 30 years ago, and his revelations match the story of a woman who died in a hotel fire.

Little Luke Ruehlman, 5, spooked his parents at age 2 when he began incessantly insisting that he used to live a previous life as an African-American woman called Pam Robinson who jumped to her death to escape the flames inside Paxton Hotel in Chicago.

His mother, Erika said the five-year-old had started to scare her a little after he began speaking about a woman she had never heard of named Pam.

After questioning her young son about the random woman to find out who she was, Luke revealed the startling truth about his alleged past life.

Erika told Fox 8: "He turned to me and said, 'Well, I was'. [He said] 'Well, I used to be, but I died and I went up to heaven. I saw God and then eventually, God pushed me back down and I was a baby and you named me Luke.''

Luke's family, who live in Cincinnati, Ohio, said their son told them he travelled by train in Chicago despite them never taking him there, reports The Sun.

Erika decided to research the bizarre claims and was shocked to find out that Pam was named one of 19 victims who died from the fire in 1993.

Luke recalled eerie details about how he tried to escape the burning building and spoke about the moment he "met God."

Erika says he also speaks about other moments that he "remembered" from his past life.

"He used to say, 'When I was a girl, I had black hair' or he would say, 'I used to have earrings like that when I was a girl,' she said.

Producers of a paranormal investigations TV show "The Ghost Inside My Child" have also delved into Luke's case.

During the show, the little boy was shown a page of pictures of different black women aged in their 30s and was asked to find the late Pam Robinson.

Surprisingly, he was able to pick her out within the first go, according to the footage.

Following the creepy development, Luke's mum decided to reach out to Pam's family.

She said they described her personality and it revealed shocking similarities between Pam and Luke, such as their love for Stevie Wonder and playing on the keyboard.
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by alphaNomega: 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
Alawode01:
A 5-year-old boy claims that he was an African American woman killed in a fire almost 30 years ago, and his revelations match the story of a woman who died in a hotel fire.

Little Luke Ruehlman, 5, spooked his parents at age 2 when he began incessantly insisting that he used to live a previous life as an African-American woman called Pam Robinson who jumped to her death to escape the flames inside Paxton Hotel in Chicago.

His mother, Erika said the five-year-old had started to scare her a little after he began speaking about a woman she had never heard of named Pam.

After questioning her young son about the random woman to find out who she was, Luke revealed the startling truth about his alleged past life.

Erika told Fox 8: "He turned to me and said, 'Well, I was'. [He said] 'Well, I used to be, but I died and I went up to heaven. I saw God and then eventually, God pushed me back down and I was a baby and you named me Luke.''

Luke's family, who live in Cincinnati, Ohio, said their son told them he travelled by train in Chicago despite them never taking him there, reports The Sun.

Erika decided to research the bizarre claims and was shocked to find out that Pam was named one of 19 victims who died from the fire in 1993.

Luke recalled eerie details about how he tried to escape the burning building and spoke about the moment he "met God."

Erika says he also speaks about other moments that he "remembered" from his past life.

"He used to say, 'When I was a girl, I had black hair' or he would say, 'I used to have earrings like that when I was a girl,' she said.

Producers of a paranormal investigations TV show "The Ghost Inside My Child" have also delved into Luke's case.

During the show, the little boy was shown a page of pictures of different black women aged in their 30s and was asked to find the late Pam Robinson.

Surprisingly, he was able to pick her out within the first go, according to the footage.

Following the creepy development, Luke's mum decided to reach out to Pam's family.

She said they described her personality and it revealed shocking similarities between Pam and Luke, such as their love for Stevie Wonder and playing on the keyboard.

Keep telling yourself this lie
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by alphaNomega: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
soundOsonic:

Like I said it isn't confirm yet.

I gave an example, someone drowning in dream, having that drowning experience without having drown in reality.
A person without any experience of drowning, can know what it feels like to drown, that experience is inherited.

Or babies having the fear of height, when they haven't fallen from a certain height before.

You can't have experience of something you don't have memory of.
These experience were once our ancestors memories that was passed down as a form of response when their descendants are faced with similar situation.

You are confusing memory with natural instincts.
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by soundOsonic: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
alphaNomega:

You are confusing memory with natural instincts.
No I am not, natural instinct exist as a result of memory.
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by promiseland245(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
Read this:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/i-died-in-fire-and-now-im-reincarnated-as-a-boy-5-year-old-boy-reveals-his-past-life-as-a-black-woman-who-died-30-years-ago.html

SultanOfPuna:

The coincidence is too much
He has the exact mannerisms of my late grandad. Plus the things that come out of his mouth sometimes is mind blowing.

How can a 5year old be saying things like
Mummy I want to go back to my house (village)
Mummy why don't you serve me food like you do when you were small.
Omo it's not normal oooo
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Basiljoe: 10:43am On Oct 25, 2022
Namdio:

This is so true.

Even in Mathematics there are things that have been proven to exist but still have no mathematical proof
A lot of people confuse being skeptical for being intelligent.

1 Like

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by nnekadeb: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2022
wetin u say make we do self grin
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by EroticJane(f): 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
babzo:

Angels sent by God to protect I believe. Matt 18: 10
Demons sent by Lucifer to tempt.

Ans probably other things
so it seems it is only demons sent by Lucifer to tempt that are working. the angels sent by God to protect are not doing their job ni? see the way people are been killed here and there yet the Angels couldn't protect.
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by babzo(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
EroticJane:
so it seems it is only demons sent by Lucifer to tempt that are working. the angels sent by God to protect are not doing their job ni? see the way people are been killed here and there yet the Angels couldn't protect.

Have you been killed? How many of your friends from primary school have been killed? How many people amongst those you know have been killed? Haaa. ..lets thank God for His Angels......God's Mercies are new every morning....even when we refuse to honor and obey Him , He shows mercy.

Don't ever forget free will. The driver who drinks and drives, the person who crosses the street without looking, the person who doesn't hear God's whisper when He says "stay ,don't go " or go," don't stay"

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos / Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers / Things That Are Better Than Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.