Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,322 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) (81235 Views)

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It / Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Atarachi1: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hmmmm you might not too lucky...give it some more months ,might be in a latent stage .just pray it is not there oooo
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
wink
frozen70:

You have gotten an experience that have taught you a lesson to calm down and hold yourself
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Princelyod(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Pls can I message you.
Djkentsoundz:
Go for ultrasound it could be gastritis reflux. It happened to me all the testes I did came out negative but I was still going through pains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
Many do not know the full risks they are exposong themselves to.
Mrpojj:

Una dey try oh to go brothel go sleep with with prostitute, come still go raw

1 Like

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by obembet(f): 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:
Sequel to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7148350/could-indicate-hiv-symptoms, that I created some month ago about my recurrent HIV symptoms

Since up to 4 months now that i have Bleep some brothels hoe raw, condom burst

Since then i have been having oral thrush, random joint pain, back pain and I have been talking antifungal and some pain killer.

I Google hiv symptoms and the site even confirmed my illness as one and i already believed I'm hiv. I started google how to live with the virus, how i have destroyed my life, how I'm gona be hiding drug from my people.

Fella this is up to 4 months now and thankful to God I tried this alure test stripe and the result came negative. I have done several time still negative and now i have gave myself peace of mind.

And since 4 months now i never had any penetrative sex whatsoever.

Although i still battle with mild oral so I'm going to check for diabetes cos i consume sugar alot which flourish growth of the candida.

Don't bother to tell me to wait till 6month cos hiv is not a hide and seek virus.

Now i have hang my fornication boot and wait and keep myself till i marry than to live on taking arv drug till the rest of fuccckin life

It just a rare second chance! sad

Come rejoice with me

Guy, never happy o
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by frog12: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
filth. with all the warnings about HIV and sex, you go to brothels
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Shadysen: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
Jeon:
Nothing beats Virgin Man and Woman.

If you like argue with your deadheart beat ancestors.
hausa muslim, is that you?
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Echoban: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:
Sequel to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7148350/could-indicate-hiv-symptoms, that I created some month ago about my recurrent HIV symptoms

Since then i have been having oral thrush, random joint pain, back pain and I have been talking antifungal and some pain killer.

I Google hiv symptoms and the site even confirmed my illness as one and i already believed I'm hiv. I started google how to live with the virus, how i have destroyed my life, how I'm gona be hiding drug from my people.

Fella this is up to 4 months now and thankful to God I tried this alure test stripe and the result came negative. I have done several time still negative and now i have gave myself peace of mind.

Although i still battle with mild oral so I'm going to check for diabetes cos i consume sugar alot which flourish growth of the candida.

Don't bother to tell me to wait till 6month cos hiv is not a hide and seek virus.

Now i have hang my fornication boot and wait and keep myself till i marry than to live on taking arv drug till the rest of fuccckin life

Come rejoice with me

Oga how old are u??

u might b diabetic and have malaria too.

Whichever, go and do a PCR test. Visit a teaching Hosp to clear ur doubts. But I don't think u have HIV,, ur oral thrush are not d earlier symptoms of HIV. If HIV comes with orsl thrush , u should b coughing, having TB symptoms like night sweet and co. HIV symptoms doesn't show so fast like this.

At least lyphadenopathy first.

1 Like

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Princelyod(m): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
So are you well now?
Do you have ulcer or gastric reflux?
sheldonbbt:
At a point, I thought I had HIV, joint pain, sore in the mouth, tingling sensation, fever, and much more. I had access to someone who works in a laboratory, I will always ask him to help me conduct a test, and for the times that he did, it was always negative.

One day I insisted on seeing for myself, took the blood, put it on on machine that shook the blood till the color changed, he took a sample of it and placed on the strip. I will not lie, that was the most traumatic moment of my life. He mentioned that if 2 lines show, I am positive, if one shows, I am negative and if something does not, there is an error.

After about 5 mins only one line was there and he calmly told me to go and chill with a bottle of beer because I am good.

I also have a very disturbing cough that has been there for years. I went for TB test and was told I don't have TB. The man asked if I was HIV + and I said No. They performed a test and it was negative.

Been married now for 4 years and so many test was conducted for my wife when she got pregnant in the first year of our marriage. Infact, I always wanted to see the result first, and all came out as negative.

I was a diehard codedruns addict. Infact na codedruns dey mostly chop all my money, from 10k babes to 20K to 30k. Sometimes 3some but I don leave that life.

Health they say is wealth. Becareful out there my brothers.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Sasgaguy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Y not check for hepatitis. Cos Ur symptoms sound like it too.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Katcall: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
The girls I disvirgined are no longer with me. Cos with time they wanted to explore other dicks even though I was giving them the best.. Well I let them have their ways and just when things didn't go as they expected they came running back to me. I already knew hoes tried another nigga and didn't click. I bet I ticked more boxes. In the end I left cos someone who couldn't place me first shouldn't be in my life. If they placed me first they wouldn't think of go exploring. But as you already know every woman loves to explore her options. Virgin or not it's their nature. As long as they are still unmarried.

And mind you, these are two different virgin girls in 4 years. So you see that she must be a virgin mentality might only work if she's married. Cos the fear of losing her marriage couple with her inexperience will limit her from going astray.
does size matter
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Katcall: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Swears bro, especially the younger ones... Them just one taste different prick while still in a serious relationship
how many have you disvirgined
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by lolu2019: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Shalommy:
Op, don't rejoice now. Give us feedback after six months and we'll rejoice with you. undecided
y are u so afraid of this virus.my mum used to say don't allow something that cannot talk to control u.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Keblast: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
HIV IS REAL
go check your self before it turns to Aids
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by AbuAeesha: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
some will definitely have to learn the hard way
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
It's no longer a deadly virus.. people with HIV can still live longer than those who don't.
manoflove22:

Come rejoice with me

1 Like

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Onicks1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
I'll advise you kindly get PREP.(Pre exposure Prophylaxis). It's a drug. You can reach out.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by sheldonbbt: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
Princelyod:
So are you well now?
Do you have ulcer or gastric reflux?

I am not so sure. I only notice that the cough normally gets worse when I take any cold stuff. Infact, that night, I will almost cough my throat out.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
perryy:

Don't mind them. Even Montagnia,the real man that discovered the HIV before Galo stole it from his lab confirmed that huv is harmless especially if one's immunity is ok. Immunity can be booselted by balances diet rich of vitamins.
Please say it louder for those at the back
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by gonkin(m): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
If konji hold u and u aint got a girl oga do soapee. Its better to live with the guilt of matubation than living with the fear of having a virus.

1 Like

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Odebayo4010(m): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
OP,you are Crazy,so you know the danger behind fornication and you're doing it, I will be glad if show positive in the next 2 months
So you to will be a motivational speaker, quoting people to stay away from fornication

2 Likes

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by udomma1005(m): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
2special:
Instead of you to throw away the fornication boots, you still hang am....
No mind the werey grin
E go still go back, make we bet over 2.5

1 Like

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Qatar2022: 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
Go for elisa antibody and antigen HIV test
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by spencekat(m): 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
Pre marital sex whether protected or unprotected,does not worth it a bit .

1 Like

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by MideMrPossible: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
You're going through a window period
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Ubanz: 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
Don't loose hope,try the allure stripes again in the next couple of months.
Some virus could be malignant.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
sheldonbbt:
At a point, I thought I had HIV, joint pain, sore in the mouth, tingling sensation, fever, and much more. I had access to someone who works in a laboratory, I will always ask him to help me conduct a test, and for the times that he did, it was always negative.

One day I insisted on seeing for myself, took the blood, put it on on machine that shook the blood till the color changed, he took a sample of it and placed on the strip. I will not lie, that was the most traumatic moment of my life. He mentioned that if 2 lines show, I am positive, if one shows, I am negative and if something does not, there is an error.

After about 5 mins only one line was there and he calmly told me to go and chill with a bottle of beer because I am good.

I also have a very disturbing cough that has been there for years. I went for TB test and was told I don't have TB. The man asked if I was HIV + and I said No. They performed a test and it was negative.

Been married now for 4 years and so many test was conducted for my wife when she got pregnant in the first year of our marriage. Infact, I always wanted to see the result first, and all came out as negative.

I was a diehard codedruns addict. Infact na codedruns dey mostly chop all my money, from 10k babes to 20K to 30k. Sometimes 3some but I don leave that life.

Health they say is wealth. Becareful out there my brothers.

You chop those codedruns babes skin to skin?

1 Like

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Mikesol: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
Who will tell this guy he has herpes? grin
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by PipSurgeon(m): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:

Come rejoice with me

Congratulations. However you may still need to test for and treat Syphilis and other STi.. Syphilis come with some of these symptoms to.

Often Oloshos, coordinated ones are virus free.
Go and sin no more.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Shikini: 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
Narrow escape
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by babtoundey(m): 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
If a cleric dedicated all his lifetime to preach to you how God forbids fornication, you would not listen. Small shege from STI, you have turned a born again.

Brother Michael, a brothel has just been located right behind your house, won't you visit and and have some raaaaw fun like you always do?
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Gospel2Day: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
God's commandments and the cries of your conscience are not enough to make you quit sinful premarital sex.
It is the fear of HIV/AIDS that is compelling you to quit now.
I thought some of you people assert that it is impossible to stay celibate until marriage.
I feel God should permit a more deadly disease than HIV/AIDS, one that kills within 7 days of contracting it.
Then everyone would zip up and sit tight.
It is shameful, though, that unless something threatens people's earthly wellbeing, they would NEVER obey God's commandment to not fornicate.
It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Nurses Caught Viewing Size Of Dead Patient's Manhood In US / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.