Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) (80536 Views)

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It / Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by OBTOREPA(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
Shalommy:
Op, don't rejoice now. Give us feedback after six months and we'll rejoice with you. undecided
Talking from experience.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by lomprico(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:
Sequel to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7148350/could-indicate-hiv-symptoms, that I created some month ago about my recurrent HIV symptoms

Since up to 4 months now that i have Bleep some brothels hoe raw, condom burst

Since then i have been having oral thrush, random joint pain, back pain and I have been talking antifungal and some pain killer.

I Google hiv symptoms and the site even confirmed my illness as one and i already believed I'm hiv. I started google how to live with the virus, how i have destroyed my life, how I'm gona be hiding drug from my people.

Fella this is up to 4 months now and thankful to God I tried this alure test stripe and the result came negative. I have done several time still negative and now i have gave myself peace of mind.

And since 4 months now i never had any penetrative sex whatsoever.

Although i still battle with mild oral so I'm going to check for diabetes cos i consume sugar alot which flourish growth of the candida.

Don't bother to tell me to wait till 6month cos hiv is not a hide and seek virus.

Now i have hang my fornication boot and wait and keep myself till i marry than to live on taking arv drug till the rest of fuccckin life

It just a rare second chance! sad

Come rejoice with me

Go to a lab and do proper test
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by CSTRR: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
The chance of getting hiv from a local olosho that uses condom religiously is very lower than with your average babe.

If you had broken a condom with a random girl in Ikoyi, apapa or VI that you banged for love or as a friend with benefits, you would probably be hiv positive right now.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Eriokanmi: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:
Sequel to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7148350/could-indicate-hiv-symptoms, that I created some month ago about my recurrent HIV symptoms

Since then i have been having oral thrush, random joint pain, back pain and I have been talking antifungal and some pain killer.

I Google hiv symptoms and the site even confirmed my illness as one and i already believed I'm hiv. I started google how to live with the virus, how i have destroyed my life, how I'm gona be hiding drug from my people.

Fella this is up to 4 months now and thankful to God I tried this alure test stripe and the result came negative. I have done several time still negative and now i have gave myself peace of mind.

Although i still battle with mild oral so I'm going to check for diabetes cos i consume sugar alot which flourish growth of the candida.

Don't bother to tell me to wait till 6month cos hiv is not a hide and seek virus.

Now i have hang my fornication boot and wait and keep myself till i marry than to live on taking arv drug till the rest of fuccckin life

Come rejoice with me
Congrats! By the way, you should walk the talk because HIV has resurfaced heavily now. I was at the federal ministry of health recently where the Director of Lab was lamenting that the virus may become another pandemic with the results they were getting from hospitals, exeept the federal government acts fast with advert, sensitisation, testing, etc

Last month, a lady called while i was almost asleep , she called 3 times but I didn't pick cos I was so tired . This was the girl i used to groom. Previously she'd show me pictures of some guys disturbing her and I'd ask her to stay focused and avoid them and be careful. She used to share secrets with me, what she couldn't share with any of her siblings.

Long story cut short. She stopped all that and kept a distance. I was worried but then, I allowed her be. The following day she called early morning I asked if everything was OK. She said she's been infected with hiv. How did it happen? She was crying. She said a guy whom she last saw 3 years back came back from asia and they've been talking before then. So they met and he travelled back. This happened in May this year. In July, she was falling sick, coughing , lymph nodes were showing on her next, ribs and other places. She was having constant headache. She took drugs, no relief. She now went for hiv test and it came out positive.

People please abstain from sex. Firstly, God is pleased when you have it with your spouse. God bless.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by CSTRR: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
It's only prostitutes that use condom nowadays.

The average girls in your street use postinor as pregnancy is their only fear.

1 Like

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by cedricksly: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:

Come rejoice with me
the greatest damage u can do to urself health wise and psychologically is Google ur symptoms..

1 Like

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by spartachico(m): 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
Abstinence or masturbation ... avoid these diseases
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Eriokanmi: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:

Tell dat to uninformed fellas out there that hiv is a hide and seek virus that take years to show results

I'm not hiv positive

One month max, it will start showing. Normally, after 28 days and that's if your immune system is so strong. Our environment where people easily fall with malaria and typhoid with dirty environment even encourages symptoms to show much earlier....in a matter of weeks. Abstinence is key
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by cuteboy2: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lol�. Thanksgiving ke. Those test strip do give a lot of false results.

We won't join you to thank God yet until you man up and go to a proper laboratory and do a definitive HIV test, then you can be sure. Even that lab test had to be repeated after a few months. That's the best thing that can give you peace of mind.

Don't rush to go and marry somebody's daughter and infect the poor girl if you have not done a lab test.

manoflove22:

Come rejoice with me

1 Like

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by micky22: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Eriokanmi: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Dshocker:

Guy it is not over, until it is over, you have to wait for additional 2 more month to be sure.

With the way you are jubilating, you sound like some that has hiv, because i can see it.
He's fine. Not in a country like ours where malaria is common and most people live in unhygienic environment elwith bad diets and other things that beak down or reduce body immunity. 3 weeks is enough for symptoms to start showing. Abstinence is key so people van have peace of mind.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by 360command: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Last month, a lady called while i was almost asleep , she called 3 times but I didn't pick cos I was so tired . This was the girl i used to groom. Preciously she'd show me pictures of some guys disturbing her and I'd ask her to stay focused and avoid them and be careful. She used to share secrets with me, what she couldn't share with any of her siblings.

Long story cut short. She stopped all that and kept a distance. I was worried but then, I allowed her be. The following day she called early morning I asked if everything was OK. She said she's been infected with hiv. How did it happen? She was crying. She said a guy whom she last saw 3 years back came back from asia and they've been talking before then. So they met and he travelled back. This happened in May this year. In July, she was falling sick, coughing , lymph nodes were showing on her next, ribs and other places. She was having constant headache. She took drugs, no relief. She now went for hiv test and it came out positive.

People please abstain from sex. Firstly, God is pleased when you have it with your spouse. God bless.
this is sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Eriokanmi: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
360command:
this is sad.
Very sad. I've not been feeling happy since she told me. I believe there's nothing God cant do. I pity her everyday. She's not the wayward type at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Immanuelsnr: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:

Come rejoice with me
How much do you get the kits and where can I get it
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by ucee64(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:

Come rejoice with me
op
Where did you get the test strip and how much?
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by JoshB92: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
You really butcher urself o, that blood too much mehn are u bleeding or what... Na fear make u put so much blood for the strip lolzzz
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
2special:
Instead of you to throw away the fornication boots, you still hang am....
grin

1 Like

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Joshaw8: 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
Oshe3084:
kissUse Unigold and stat pack strips as confirmatory test strips.Or just go for Nucleic acid test(PCR) to be very sure you don’t have it
He did not need unigold test,determine strip is used for screening bcs it is highly sensitive but not specific,itz when determine picks itz positive u need another test like uni gold to be sure itz hiv
If determine is negative ,unigold can never pick positive
Determine is highly sensitive,
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Joshaw8: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
[quote author=ucee64 post=117606281]op
Where did you get the test strip and how much?[/quote
Readily available, around 200 naira per one
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Chopcy29: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
No do mistake Bleep my future wife, I take God beg you

If you like heal, if you like no heal
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Amayabor1: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
Shalommy:
Op, don't rejoice now. Give us feedback after six months and we'll rejoice with you. undecided

If he is not hiv postive after 4 months, he is not likely to be HIV positive after 6 months.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Amayabor1: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
cassyrooy:
Hang on two more months and try a laboratory run test and see.

Wetin laboratory take dey run their test?
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by drdeath: 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:

Come rejoice with me
Do not be a fool.
It is 6 months and not 4 months.
By the time you are positive 2 months later you will know that hiv is a hide and seek game.Goat!
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Amayabor1: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
Oshe3084:
kissUse Unigold and stat pack strips as confirmatory test strips.Or just go for Nucleic acid test(PCR) to be very sure you don’t have it

Na wa for una o. Someone didn't test positive for serology test, he should go for PCR.

Una nor go kill person for this Nairaland.

OP, you don't have HIV. Relax your mind.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by achillesfoot(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you're testing for HIV not pregnancy, hereby your test is invalid.. HIV should be tested in a laboratory not using a test strip.. If you're experiencing fever alongside the oral thrust and joint pain, then you need to act first.. HIV comes in stages that's what most of you folks don't know, pending on your immune, the virus could even take a year to Manifest.. So go for a proper test and while you're at it please wash your bedsheets... Thank you. I had to modify my post, if you're above 30, I'd suggest clopidogrel, it will prevent blood clots as you might be at risk of a stroke /HA...
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by gaspology(m): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:

It just a rare second chance! sadhi
Bros, four months are not enough to declare yourself free. HIV window period is six months. Go for another test after next month to be totally sure. I wish you good luck!

Come rejoice with me
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by gaspology(m): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
HIV window period is six months. Go for another test after next two months to be sure. Good luck
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by bewla(m): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:
beta go test urself too, hiv dey out there and e no dey show for face

my fellow BROLOSHO sad
Man most die of something
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by sync(f): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
Go and sin no more
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Flame77: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
Dshocker:

Guy it is not over, until it is over, you have to wait for additional 2 more month to be sure.

With the way you are jubilating, you sound like some that has hiv, because i can see it.

Loool you be enemy of Progress but, seriously that guy dey deceive himself. He had better go to a proper lab for a proper test for his own safety.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Goalnaldo(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:

Come rejoice with me
Do giveaway tongue
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Mrpojj(m): 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Many do not know the full risks they are exposong themselves to.
Am telling you,
Wetin many if those girls carry wey no dey show, na wen e enter man body e dey manifest

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.