Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi (53917 Views)

Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Ibrahim Babangida And David Mark Pictured Together Amid Death Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by RichDad1(m): 6:14am On Oct 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by chinchum(m): 6:14am On Oct 16, 2022
Interesting. Strange bed fellows.

Igbo Ethinic jingoists and political activists who wants to increase popularity by riding on Anti APC sentiments. The chicken has come home to roost.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by press9jatv: 6:14am On Oct 16, 2022
Lol what a nice two activists games to watch. I just dey smile seriously.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 16, 2022
Iliveforever:
I can’t wait for next year make peter Obi administration begin sharp sharp.
E go sweet

grin

Administration on Facebook or Twitter?

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Berryking(m): 6:16am On Oct 16, 2022
This Aisha na pure Edo blood see fight o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 6:17am On Oct 16, 2022
Why would anyone be probing Aisha?

Doesn't the person have important things to do with their time? undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by johnbd: 6:18am On Oct 16, 2022
Vote Peter obi for a better Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by tammie24: 6:18am On Oct 16, 2022
E don happen cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Lionnation: 6:20am On Oct 16, 2022
I don't trust tinubu that man is also diabolic, I think he is responsible for all this we banter within obi camp, the old man said he will fight dirty, he started with deji now this two and others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Okoyeebo: 6:21am On Oct 16, 2022
Lionnation:
I don't trust tinubu that man is also diabolic, I think he is responsible for all this we banter within obi camp, the old man said he will fight dirty, he started with deji now this two and others

You haven't seen anything. Them go still nack your papa 2by2 for head.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by tammie24: 6:22am On Oct 16, 2022
I guess God is fighting our battle for us

Even Aisha Yesufu has confirmed the kind of 'journalist' David hudeyin is

Lobatan

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by voltron14: 6:23am On Oct 16, 2022
Okoyeebo:

You haven't seen anything. Them go still nack your papa 2by2 for head.

grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by leksite120(m): 6:24am On Oct 16, 2022
ecolime:
I've never trusted Aisha, Deji & Rinu's activism from day 1. These guys are opportunists trust me.

Even David too can't be trusted. They always start on a good note to gain followership then show their true colour when they appear to be sidelined.

Same thing Oby & Sowore did. They were Anti-GEJ. When Buhari was sworn in and ignored them, they immediately turned Anti-Buhari.

You will never see me follow anybody blindly just because they appeal to my current Political leanings. Most of these influencers are cashivists. It's about survival for them.
Trust me it's not a bad thing to support Buhari in 2015.
I mean if not for tribalism, why would you support Jonathan, a complete failure. Buhari was the option we had then to stop the suffering and being looking like a messiah, we opted for him.
Those who still hold on to castigating people that supported Buhari then are pure tribalist. It's just like having an option between the present administration and Atiku who's also not so good. A lot of rational people would still wanto prefer Atiku just to try something new from d present heat.

That's the case of Jonathan and Buhari then. Except you're a tribalist, there's no reason why you should support Jonathan. And the same people that kept supporting Jonathan ( the tribalist) are the same people telling us today that they're not supporting Obi cos he's from their tribe.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by money121(m): 6:25am On Oct 16, 2022
Wahaal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by tammie24: 6:26am On Oct 16, 2022
Ibo people keep shooting themselves on the foot

Is this how elections are won cheesy

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Okoyeebo: 6:26am On Oct 16, 2022
Between now and election, those UGM supporters (Ipob) who are now supporting Peter Obi will start trying to kill dissenting voices. Mark this post.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Throwback: 6:27am On Oct 16, 2022
Let them scatter.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 16, 2022
Belong to the IPOB failure camp at your own peril. This how the Obidient Yorubas will be humiliated one after the other. This is an IPOB agenda, you dare not contradict their opinions no matter how flawed

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Oceanjagaban: 6:31am On Oct 16, 2022
Demonstration of crase...crazy demonstration

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by ecolime(m): 6:31am On Oct 16, 2022
leksite120:
Trust me it's not a bad thing to support Buhari in 2015.
I mean if not for tribalism, why would you support Jonathan, a complete failure. Buhari was the option we had then to stop the suffering and being looking like a messiah, we opted for him.
This who still hold on to castigate people that supported Buhari then are pure tribalist. It's just like having an option between the present administration and Atiku who's also not so good. A lot of rational people would still wanto prefer Atiku just to try something new from d present heat.

That's the case of Jonathan and Buhari then. Except you're a tribalist, there's no reason why you should support Jonathan then, and the same people that kept supporting Jonathan ( the tribalist) are the same people telling us today that they're not supporting Obi cos he's from their tribe.
I supported Buhari full throttle in 2015 and I still say it anywhere till today. Nigeria was already on a downward spiral under GEJ in 2014/2015 which was why we joined the Sai-Baba movement.

My old comments are there for anyone to see.

I mentioned Oby & Sowore because they immediately turned Anti-Buhari only after the cabinet list were released.

People like me turned to his hater only after dishing out Policy flip flops that worsened the economic situation. His nonchalant attitude to killings by Fulani herdsmen and accomodation of corrupt elements in his administration were always motivating factors.

He became the complete opposite of the reason we voted him.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by DeAdvokate(m): 6:31am On Oct 16, 2022
Qtrpst4:
You mean more than mc oluomo and kabaka?
Who gave you the weed you smoke?

Your grand Pa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by StoneLucifer: 6:34am On Oct 16, 2022
TINUBU WILL NEVER BECOME PRESIDENT.
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 16, 2022
Oppsin:
Tinubu Don cast spell on them, instead for Nigerians to come together and elect a good leader, they will keep fighting one another.
Who is a good leader? Don't make me laugh this early morning by mentioning Obi. You know the truth deep down, Obi is another clueless person.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Bigchristo: 6:37am On Oct 16, 2022
smile11s:
This Noam only the beginning. Long way to go till 2021. All fighting na experience and not a regret. Fela talk am.
My love for Baba Fela is bigger than what I don’t understand, I was growing up thinking Fela was insulting Nigeria govt for no reason but when reality of things start to play out I see reasons from all what Baba was telling us in his songs and various interviews, Nigeria lost an icon and pan Africanist a right activist that express his message through music and vocal concept also in reality. He needs to be respected at all time may his soul continue to rest on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by ribbit: 6:37am On Oct 16, 2022
Two mad people entertaining us with macabre dance.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Stanislause94: 6:38am On Oct 16, 2022
tammie24:
Ibo people keep shooting themselves on the foot

Is this how elections are won cheesy
you well? Is either David or Aisha Igbo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Throwback: 6:40am On Oct 16, 2022
tammie24:
I guess God is fighting our battle for us

Even Aisha Yesufu has confirmed the kind of 'journalist' David hudeyin is

Lobatan

You can imagine that.

Many know he is a depraved soul.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Latakia(f): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2022
Anybody that support a presidential candidate who are backed by IPOB terrorists, #endsars domestic terrorists and online zombiedients just because of their hatred for Nigeria, Buhari and Jagaban will never know peace till they leave this Earth and face their judgement before God. I wish them what they wish Nigeria.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Devil1Messenger: 6:47am On Oct 16, 2022
leksite120:
That Hundeyin of a guy is just an educated fool that keep dishing lies to his supporters. But since his supporters don't care to know if he's lying cos that's what they want to hear anyways, he remained relevant.

The bias and yeye journalism he's calling investigative journalism can only investigate APC/Tinubu and not any other person.

He's becoming glaring when he affirmed that Burna boy killed a woman at the club as if he was there with him and Burna has been cleared of such accusation and he, the investigative journalist has never spoken about it.

A loser who just want to cash out on massive gullible followers who pretend to be educated.
Is Tinubu not a drug baron?
Was he not attested in Chicago?
So where is the lies?
Your mumu long aswear

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Devil1Messenger: 6:49am On Oct 16, 2022
leksite120:
That Hundeyin of a guy is just an educated fool that keep dishing lies to his supporters. But since his supporters don't care to know if he's lying cos that's what they want to hear anyways, he remained relevant.

The bias and yeye journalism he's calling investigative journalism can only investigate APC/Tinubu and not any other person.

He's becoming glaring when he affirmed that Burna boy killed a woman at the club as if he was there with him and Burna has been cleared of such accusation and he, the investigative journalist has never spoken about it.

A loser who just want to cash out on massive gullible followers who pretend to be educated.
U are accusing someone of lies and u are here lying grin
When did he say burna boy killed a woman ?
Bring the receipt
Baba ur mumu long

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by broadman20: 6:50am On Oct 16, 2022
godofuck231:
Dont worry they are the structure, una go see labour pains 2023

Please don't go that way because Tinubu that did that by saying THEY WILL LABOUR AND DIE in Osun later went home disgraced.

I don't want you to be disgraced like Tinubu.
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Latakia(f): 6:50am On Oct 16, 2022
johnbd:
Vote Peter obi for a better Nigeria
Like a better Anambra state where 90 percent of the people now look for greener pastures in Lagos and Kano state because Obi Pandora failure as a governor after looting the state dry and used the money to invest in his family business and also open a supermarket in Abuja. Obi Pandora now live in Lagos where he enjoy peace due to Jagaban good governance.

14 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. / Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo / Arms Deal: Why We’ve Not Invited Jonathan – EFCC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.