Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi (53918 Views)

Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Ibrahim Babangida And David Mark Pictured Together Amid Death Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by RealTalkNoBull: 6:52am On Oct 16, 2022
So, this is how you people will be looking until David Hundeyin finally removes his clothes one day and start running around naked in public?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by broadman20: 6:54am On Oct 16, 2022
Latakia:
Anybody that support a presidential candidate who are backed by IPOB terrorists, #endsars domestic terrorists and online zombiedients just because of their hatred for Nigeria, Buhari and Jagaban will never know peace till they leave this Earth and face their judgement before God. I wish them what they wish Nigeria.

You are a block head by nature,

Who made IPOB a terrorist? Buhari,

Who made the statement AN ATTCK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTCK ON THE NORTH? BUHARI

Who are BOKO HARAM? Terrorist group,

And you foolishly voted for him? Yes

After seeing those comments? Yes

I'm I wrong to call you a BLOCK HEAD?
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Latakia(f): 6:57am On Oct 16, 2022
broadman20:

You are a block head by nature,

Who made IPOB a terrorist? Buhari,

Who made the statement AN ATTCK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTCK ON THE NORTH? BUHARI

Who are BOKO HARAM? Terrorist group,

And you foolishly voted for him? Yes

After seeing those comments? Yes

I'm I wrong to call you a BLOCK HEAD?
Anybody that support a presidential candidate who are backed by IPOB terrorists, #endsars domestic terrorists and online zombiedients just because of their hatred for Nigeria, Buhari and Jagaban will never know peace till they leave this Earth and face their judgement before God. I wish them what they wish Nigeria.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2022
Obi is a goal that's all that matters
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Injera(f): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I am glad how things are playing out for people supporting Obituary but get burnt because they decided to ask honest questions. The useless zombies will roast them and that time they will know the kind of people those animals are. We know who this people are and we will never support them because they are disgusting clowns and they don't have brain to think and the name zombie fits them PERFECTLY.
I say it with all my chest that if they born Macaroni well, if they born him papa well make him question Peter Obituary, just a honest and harmless question o. Let us see how it will play out for him if he no collect from those delusional nonentities
How can a whole tribe be like a cult. You're either with us or against us

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by TheDictatorNd: 7:11am On Oct 16, 2022
Obyangel:
grin
Light must defeat darkness, Youths must defeat old cargo evil politicians that want to feed the strength of the nation (Army) with agbado and cassava, Obidient will defeat political thieves. Let the fight for the survival of the soul of Nigerians continue and we are Obidient and Yusuful to do the right thing.
grin
Obyangel:
grin
Light must defeat darkness, Youths must defeat old cargo evil politicians that want to feed the strength of the nation (Army) with agbado and cassava, Obidient will defeat political thieves. Let the fight for the survival of the soul of Nigerians continue and we are Obidient and Yusuful to do the right thing.
is obi part of the youth or old cargo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by FuckOsuPigs: 7:13am On Oct 16, 2022
Corridon:
This is democracy at work.

If the fight is among Mumudients, it's democracy at work. But if it were to be the other parties it would be "urchin are fighting over money".

Are you sure you do not need to use your melesine?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by SugarGirl44(f): 7:15am On Oct 16, 2022
Hehehe... lobatan.
Awon Salaro meji.
Onpẹ ki wọn to fọ ori ara wọn.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by DesChyko: 7:17am On Oct 16, 2022
beerfraud:
Peter Pandora supporters are intolerance of one another

I'm intolerant of this grammar myself cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by DesChyko: 7:17am On Oct 16, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

If the fight is among Mumudients, it's democracy at work. But if it were to be the other parties it would be "urchin are fighting over money".

Normal. Why are they urchins in the first place? undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by broadman20: 7:19am On Oct 16, 2022
Latakia:

You claim IPOB are terrorist, because Buhari said that, your Nigeria courts and the international community says something else.

Are you sure your security organisation are not the one creating all these terror?

BOKO HARAM was declared terrorist by international community even years before Nigeria, so what is happening now?

Nnamdi Kanu has been freed from all allegations making a fool of Nigeria and it's government.
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by olisaEze(m): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2022
Any sensible man knows never to be drawn into a public argument with a woman for any reason whatsoever. I don’t know what the deal is between the two, but I sha know that anyone who claims to be an activist but has never been harassed by this govt is definitely working for the govt! Nothing is hidden under this our hot sun for long, the truth somehow has a way of getting exposed with time. The movement to reclaim our nation from the cankerworms that have eaten so deep into our peace and unity is bigger than any one man.... or woman! ObiDatti2023 is a goal, whether the Goliath fighting David now is armed with a pair of tits and a mobile device. grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Igboslayer: 7:20am On Oct 16, 2022
This is how God will destroy anyone that gang up with lies to discredit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by SugarGirl44(f): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2022
Qtrpst4:
You mean more than mc oluomo and kabaka?
Who gave you the weed you smoke?

Funny enough MC has more sense than those zombidients, that’s the harsh truth.
Have you forgotten so soon what happened at the NBA conference and how they turned to nuisance during their 1billion march, begging for money like destitutes.
Mc can’t descend so low layelaye.
So laslas education isn’t just about speaking stupid english and wearing rope on the neck.
You may be unable to speak a word of english and be smarter than those societal menace.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by SugarGirl44(f): 7:23am On Oct 16, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

They’re bunch of hypocritical mad men.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Latakia(f): 7:24am On Oct 16, 2022
broadman20:

You claim IPOB are terrorist, because Buhari said that, your Nigeria courts and the international community says something else.

Are you sure your security organisation are not the one creating all these terror?

BOKO HARAM was declared terrorist by international community even years before Nigeria, so what is happening now?

Nnamdi Kanu has been freed from all allegations making a fool of Nigeria and it's government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by broadman20: 7:27am On Oct 16, 2022
Latakia:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I never knew it was a robot I was chatting with,

Silly me.

Hahahaha.
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Owodiran1(m): 7:28am On Oct 16, 2022
It still baffles me how people still argue about politicians in 2022... People wey no send una pápá

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by OKOATA(m): 7:30am On Oct 16, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I am glad how things are playing out for people supporting Obituary but get burnt because they decided to ask honest questions. The useless zombies will roast them and that time they will know the kind of people those animals are. We know who this people are and we will never support them because they are disgusting clowns and they don't have brain to think and the name zombie fits them PERFECTLY.
I say it with all my chest that if they born Macaroni well, if they born him papa well make him question Peter Obituary, just a honest and harmless question o. Let us see how it will play out for him if he no collect from those delusional nonentities
Mugun we no see you for where your lord and saviour said it's a mistake he goofed, but when it's Obi matter your manhood will stand erect. Omo ale..
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by somehow: 7:32am On Oct 16, 2022
leksite120:
Trust me it's not a bad thing to support Buhari in 2015.
I mean if not for tribalism, why would you support Jonathan, a complete failure. Buhari was the option we had then to stop the suffering and being looking like a messiah, we opted for him.
Those who still hold on to castigating people that supported Buhari then are pure tribalist. It's just like having an option between the present administration and Atiku who's also not so good. A lot of rational people would still wanto prefer Atiku just to try something new from d present heat.

That's the case of Jonathan and Buhari then. Except you're a tribalist, there's no reason why you should support Jonathan. And the same people that kept supporting Jonathan ( the tribalist) are the same people telling us today that they're not supporting Obi cos he's from their tribe.

Why should a rational person prefer Atiku after Buhari?
Do you know the meaning of rational?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by IkeAnumudu: 7:32am On Oct 16, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Peter Obi's planning committee members are fighting

Narcissists at war!

These people - the intolerant, dictatorial and fascist OBI crowd are the true enemies of Nigeria.

All around, they are now turning the weapons of warfare against one another. It is spiritual and signals a change in the realms.

May the arrogance which brought them together also continue to scatter them irreconcilably!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 16, 2022
OkutaNla:
Overtake don overtake overtake (in Fela's voice) cheesy

Yes OOO. What this is showing is that Nigeria is full of egotists, including Hundeyin and Yesufu, not genuinely and sincerely devoted to the greater good but themselves, their images and overbloated sense of self-importance and worth.

It is the way Nigeria raises Nigerians. If you witness a public argument in Nigeria there is no way you will not hear "do you know who I am? " from someone.

Yet in sane nation those involved in a spat will simply present their case without an egotistic and automatic recourse to status as validation they are right.

We are fcked and seeing Yesufu, a faketivist in my opinion, and Hundeyin, an insecure sadist as far as I am concerned, tear themselves apart is sweet 'karma' .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Minjim: 7:34am On Oct 16, 2022
That David see other PO supporter as 2nd to him.

That's why he's trying to discredit others.

All these influencers are simply positioning themselves for appointments if PO wins. Their support is not legitly for the common man.

That's why they discredit each other

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by LadyExcellency: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2022
If friends never fight, things no dey fall in place.

If you don't know ask your fathers and mothers what happened when they were adolescents and youth.

After the fight, the collaboration goes sweet die.
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Nukilia: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

You just lost your mind!
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by deeva2: 7:36am On Oct 16, 2022
Peter Obi running for president is like asking a jss1 student to come and take senior WAEC, he lacks all the basic requirement and political prowess to run for that office.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by HRMK: 7:37am On Oct 16, 2022
Iliveforever:
I can’t wait for next year make peter Obi administration begin sharp sharp.
E go sweet
UNA GO WAIT TAYA!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 16, 2022
IkeAnumudu:

Narcissists at war!

These people - the intolerant, dictatorial and fascist OBI crowd are the true enemies of Nigeria.

All around, they are now turning the weapons of warfare against one another. It is spiritual and signals a change in the realms.

May the arrogance which brought them together also continue to scatter them irreconcilably!!!

Brilliant summation. Nigeria is not making progress because few Nigerians are genuinely dedicated to her.

Most Nigerians are narcissists, egotists and self-obsessed nuisances.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by deeva2: 7:38am On Oct 16, 2022
Tinubu fought against the agenda of the OPC. Peter Obi is still pampering and romancing the agenda of the ESN/IPOB.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by FuckOsuPigs: 7:38am On Oct 16, 2022
DesChyko:

Normal. Why are they urchins in the first place? undecided

The same question goes for Mumudients. Why are they Mumu in the first place?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Corporate2020: 7:39am On Oct 16, 2022
Definitely they shall gather, bit their gathering shall end in shame.

I belong to Emilokan Tinubu. I shall eat Agbado, Garri, Cassava, Ewa. Obituarists can continue sniffing their drugs, it's their generational inherited profession and food.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. / Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo / Arms Deal: Why We’ve Not Invited Jonathan – EFCC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.