Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi (53867 Views)

Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Ibrahim Babangida And David Mark Pictured Together Amid Death Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Zeey1010: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2022
This woman with her loud mouth again.
I just pity her husband and children seeing her behaving like a mad woman always.
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I am glad how things are playing out for people supporting Obituary but get burnt because they decided to ask honest questions. The useless zombies will roast them and that time they will know the kind of people those animals are. We know who this people are and we will never support them because they are disgusting clowns and they don't have brain to think and the name zombie fits them PERFECTLY.
I say it with all my chest that if they born Macaroni well, if they born him papa well make him question Peter Obituary, just a honest and harmless question o. Let us see how it will play out for him if he no collect from those delusional nonentities

You saw how they foolishly took Kperogi to the cleaners for raising question on the inclusion of that retired Endsars military man
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by plaindealer: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2022
We warned them, but they did not listen..

grin grin

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Announced3: 9:56am On Oct 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Ok.
Ẹkuuṣẹ o.
Ọluwa a wa pẹlu ẹ, a dẹ ṣọ ẹ pada sile.
Aṣẹ.

Ese ma.. number ni leyi..
091-two26-2729six

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Sure thing.
It was only a matter of time.
When selfish mad men come together to form an alliance, this is what happens.
They neva start sef.

I would have loved for their criticism of Tinubu to be constructive, so he won’t feel too comfortable to walk over people, because politicians need iron hand.
But they’re filled with bitterness and sorrow, they’re only supporting obi because they hate Tinubu and want to spite him, deep down they know BAT no be their father’s mate in everything.

That Dele farotimi is another bitter soul whose only agenda is to spite Tinubu, cos dele himself would make a better president than obi intellectual wise, but bitterness has destroyed his sense of reasoning ..

Meanwhile while they’re dancing naked publicly, northerners have one common interest irrespective of party and they’ll deal with them from behind while southerners are still showcasing their lunatic display in full force.
Awon apoda alainironu dede.

God bless you ojare. Atiku is busy boldly and publicly telling Northerers to vote him and reject "Yoruba and Igbo" candidate and all Southerners, mainly exemplified by Obi's toxic fans, do is attempt destroying each other.

We are cursed in the South and that is why we should agitate for regionalism. Fck 'one Nigeria'. Let's all go and build from regional base since we thoroughly hate, resent and distrust each other.

Nothing in the world, as an example, justifies how fan's of Obi are devoted fully to hating, attacking and demonizing Tinubu alone. How has Tinubu offended or harmed them more than Atiku or Kwankwaso?

How is Tinubu's presidency more of a threat to their existentialist reality than that Atiku and Kwankwaso surely portends?

These type of realities are signals to me that , even if secession is not possible, Nigerian regions must go their separate ways administratively ASAP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by jahlove4jah: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2022
ecolime:
I've never trusted Aisha, Deji & Rinu's activism from day 1. These guys are opportunists trust me.

Even David too can't be trusted. They always start on a good note to gain followership then show their true colour when they appear to be sidelined.

Same thing Oby Ezekwesili & Sowore (these two are elites though) did. They were Anti-GEJ. When Buhari was sworn in and ignored them, they immediately turned Anti-Buhari.

You will never see me follow anybody blindly just because they appeal to my current Political leanings. Most of these influencers are cashivists. It's about survival for them.

Updated:

Any activist that does not have a verifiable & stable source of income should never be trusted. Their belle and political portfolio will always determine their principles.
I agree with you 99%
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2022
ONE NIGERIANS grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Morphinne: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2022
jaxxy:
PO is the unifier. People fighting aisha over her statement is unnecessary because she said absolutely nothing wrong.

Aisha is only doing what urchins can't do to tinubu. Ask Important and critical questions.
…is it not wonderful that what urchins can’t do (asking critical questions) is also what’s vexing the zombiedients hence the recent outburst on this woman? So are zombiedient any better than these urchins?? grin
I’m glad her mumu don dey do small small, the breakfast will surely go round. Na those other woke youth remain grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Mariory(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2022
lol
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Patriotsleague: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2022
Peter obi zombies cheesy
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2022
Morphinne:

…is it not wonderful that what urchins can’t do (asking critical questions) is also what’s vexing the zombiedients hence the recent outburst on this woman? So are zombiedient any better than these urchins?? grin
I’m glad her mumu don dey do small small, the breakfast will surely go round. Na those other woke youth remain grin

Urchins must glorify bad behaviour, negative attitudes and history so long as it backs their undemocratic agenda.
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2022
ecolime:

Updated:

Any activist that does not have a verifiable & stable source of income should never be trusted. Their belle and political portfolio will always determine their principles.

Lol. It's the reason they're all called cashtivists. They are all emotional blackmailers lacking substance and avaliable to be used for certain rewards which may not always be financial.

Deji and Omokri, and the #EndSARS lot like Oduala, are available for cash reward.

Yesufu is , in my opinion, an attention-seeker who craves public validation and adoration.

Hundeyin is just a clown with a sadistic outlook who is determined to only be about negativity.

They are all a waste of time. What the average Nigerian owes himself/herself is a duty to develop his/her own mind optimally so it is capable of independent thinking rather than become an empty space any opportunist blackmailer and 'influencer' can hijack.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Tonnierichy(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2022
ecolime:
I've never trusted Aisha, Deji & Rinu's activism from day 1. These guys are opportunists trust me.

Even David too can't be trusted. They always start on a good note to gain followership then show their true colour when they appear to be sidelined.

Same thing Oby Ezekwesili & Sowore (these two are elites though) did. They were Anti-GEJ. When Buhari was sworn in and ignored them, they immediately turned Anti-Buhari.

You will never see me follow anybody blindly just because they appeal to my current Political leanings. Most of these influencers are cashivists. It's about survival for them.

Updated:

Mr Macaroni is the worst of them all
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by MarveworldG: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

#include <iostream.h>

void main (void)

{

cout << "Gbas Gbos" ;

}

//End

No return value?
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by asanausana91: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2022
So, just because this woman ask Peter Obi a question this ipob basterds begin to attack her? So Peter Obi should not be asked how he will handle the police?
Zombiedients are really idiots.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by ATLIEN2027: 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Attention seeking idiots.
Pandora pathological Obi tuary will be lucky to win a single state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Mamaafrik1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
eri ri aiye yin lode,the fulanis are laffing at you two.
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by duality(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I am glad how things are playing out for people supporting Obituary but get burnt because they decided to ask honest questions. The useless zombies will roast them and that time they will know the kind of people those animals are. We know who this people are and we will never support them because they are disgusting clowns and they don't have brain to think and the name zombie fits them PERFECTLY.
I say it with all my chest that if they born Macaroni well, if they born him papa well make him question Peter Obituary, just a honest and harmless question o. Let us see how it will play out for him if he no collect from those delusional nonentities

Can you list the honest questions you have asked each candidate.

I'd like to know
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
asanausana91:
So, just because this woman ask Peter Obi a question this ipob basterds begin to attack her? So Peter Obi should not be asked how he will handle the police?
Zombiedients are really idiots.

Only fools and dullard will not realize Igbos view Obi's challenge as civil war part 2 they must win. Their intolerant, hateful and offensive actions shows they don't believe they are engaged in a democratic exercise.

They consider themselves in a war against those they hate, envy and feel they must defeat. I.e Yorubas, first and foremost, above all others.

This is why, in particular, there is so much vitriol and hate directed at Asiwaju who is a direct benefactor of many Igbos whereas Atiku and Kwankwaso many Igbos are even supporting as default options, have never done anything for them.

No bigger proof Obi's ambition is viewed as 'war' to gain Biafra or dominance over others more than how all IPOB, including those we know on this site, are now 'Obidient' today. They can only fool young and gullible Nigerians. Most sensible Nigerians will reject Obi resoundingly. He will come fourth behind Kwankwaso in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by SugarGirl44(f): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
candidtalk:

God bless you ojare. Atiku is busy boldly and publicly telling Northerers to vote him and reject "Yoruba and Igbo" candidate and all Southerners, mainly exemplified by Obi's toxic fans, do is attempt destroying each other.

We are cursed in the South and that is why we should agitate for regionalism. Fck 'one Nigeria'. Let's all go and build from regional base since we thoroughly hate, resent and distrust each other.

Nothing in the world, as an example, justifies how fan's of Obi are devoted fully to hating, attacking and demonizing Tinubu alone. How has Tinubu offended or harmed them more than Atiku or Kwankwaso?

How is Tinubu's presidency more of a threat to their existentialist reality than that Atiku and Kwankwaso surely portends?

These type of realities are signals to me that , even if secession is not possible, Nigerian regions must go their separate ways administratively ASAP.

They grew up feeding on envy for Yorubas.
Even in real life they’re like that.
They wish Lagos belongs to them and they’re doing everything in their power to colonize it.
It’s left to Yoruba leaders to either tame them now or watch them become bigger monsters in the nearest future.

The tweet below is how a typical ibo thinks.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by fredoooooo: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

They wish Lagos belongs to them and they’re doing everything in their power to colonize it.
It’s left to Yoruba leaders to either tame them now or watch them become bigger monsters in the nearest future.

Post election is going to be very very interesting... Lagos state will di the right thing trust me .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

100% correct and my views too. Yet I am sure Yorubas will put them in their place because we are, by far, a people of greater integrity and decency than Igbo.

Once a Yoruba takes a principled stance he will see it to the end unlike Igbo who worship money and materialism to the extent those always cloud their judgement and principles. It is the reason, as an example, Igbo leaders fail to fight for Biafra whereas the average Igbo blackmail Nigeria daily about it.

The disconnection between what Igbo leaders and followers agitate for reveals the greed and lack of principles of Igbos.

Yorubas are now aware of how Igbos think and indeed the fact we put far more into Nigeria than we get out. We will do something about that for sure. I am 100% sure of that and as long as young Yorubas like us, more militant in mentality, continue to replace our fathers like Tinubu and co.

We can also now see how Yoruba leaders, as representatives of Yoruba people, leading by example to formally demand regionalism and resource control. Something no other region is doing in Nigeria today.

I study political trends , as a matter of interest, and know Yorubas are in the same mood the UK was in when her people chose to brexit.

Something must give too in Nigeria. For sure. Especially as Yorubas, leaders and followers, appear to be on the same page today. Only a question of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
fredoooooo:

Post election is going to be very very interesting... Lagos state will di the right thing trust me .

Indeed. IPObians are too materialistic and greedy to ever prepare for the inevitable. Going around everywhere, to hustle money to build houses in the village, is their priority. Money and material goods is their God.

They are not preparing for a future where Nigeria will have to embrace a structure that means every region can grow and meet peculiar challenges unimpeded by regressive 'one Nigeria'.

Lagos and her administrators will indeed do the right things in the future because even the very accommodating Yorubas are beginning to understand that Nigeria is becoming about the agitation to commandeer scarce resources for regional and ethnic advantage instead of SW and Lagos continuing to share such ignorantly to our own detriment..
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by FullBlastLight: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Mumu!cool

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Vanpascore(m): 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
quote author=Oppsin post=117597103]Tinubu Don cast spell on them, instead for Nigerians to come together and elect a good leader, they will keep fighting one another. [/quote]

No body cast anything on them, the foundation for obi movement wasn't strong. If he eventually emerges as the president, he won't get a good start.
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Khaady605: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
grin
godofuck231:
Dont worry they are the structure, una go see labour pains 2023
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Qtrpst4: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
Yes, but you know that mc oluomo has travelled out and mingled with people, he is still an agbero and no different
SugarGirl44:

Funny enough MC has more sense than those zombidients, that’s the harsh truth.
Have you forgotten so soon what happened at the NBA conference and how they turned to nuisance during their 1billion march, begging for money like destitutes.
Mc can’t descend so low layelaye.
So laslas education isn’t just about speaking stupid english and wearing rope on the neck.
You may be unable to speak a word of english and be smarter than those societal menace.
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by alphaNomega: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
ecolime:

Updated:

Very true. Even this David Hyundai person was a staunch buharist prior to 2015. Ever since I called him out on that, he blocked me on Twitter.

They are all after their stomachs. Hungry boys and girls.
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by godofuck231: 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
broadman20:

Please don't go that way because Tinubu that did that by saying THEY WILL LABOUR AND DIE in Osun later went home disgraced.

I don't want you to be disgraced like Tinubu.
oh you mean your high ancestor who wants to be emperor? No thanks , ill vote fela instead , he had a better reputation while alve
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by broadman20: 3:20am On Oct 17, 2022
godofuck231:
oh you mean your high ancestor who wants to be emperor? No thanks , ill vote fela instead , he had a better reputation while alve

Okay o!

Very soon we will know who will WIN, JAPA or PISS on his PAMPERS.

Hahahaha!
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by FuckOsuPigs: 4:22am On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
Oga you won't understand since you don't know what democracy entails. We can agree to disagree but at the end of the day everyone will be fine. Most of you Tinubu's supporters are thugs who doesn't believe in democracy.

Eni to ba yara nii ko pe'rawon l'ara oko grin

Define thuggery and draw examples from Obi's supporters grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Mariory(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. / Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each / The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.