Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself (968 Views)

My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting / Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning / Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by dollytino4real(f): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
U will not die o! We must see the good of 9ja com 2023, visit winners chapel 2moro and u will thank me later
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
dollytino4real:
U will not die o! We must see the good of 9ja com 2023, visit winners chapel 2moro and u will thank me later
Are there professional mental Health counselors or psychiatrists to attend to him for free tomorrow at your winner chapel? Or are you thinking that what he needs is another level of delusion to take his mind off the depression or something? undecided
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by alwayshapi22(f): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2022
People are going through alot in this country. And the government doesn't care about it's citizens.
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by alwayshapi22(f): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2022
@ Op I wish I could find you something, please where are the generous people on this forum?

Help will soon locate you.
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2022
dollytino4real:

U AGain!
anyways please can u sit on my lap for juss 20minute I beg ...i wanto sheck somtin wink
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2022
BelieveThat:
Passing through Depression now. Alot on my mind. God help me.

bro juss go n watch blue film & truss me u be fine...watch those wot god story like line sir(THANK ME LATER) smiley
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by freelancerrr: 11:28am On Oct 16, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro juss go n watch blue film & truss me u be fine...watch those wot god story like line sir(THANK ME LATER) smiley

What sort of advise is this undecided
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
freelancerrr:

Bro ...all mens usually watch blue film when we stress or under pressure so watching blue film is the solutions...or don't u hav video to watch blue film sir?(no oofencsse) wink
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
freelancerrr:

Bro ...all mens usually watch blue film when we stress out or under pressure so watching blue film is all ways solutions sir..or don't u hav video to watch blue film sir?(no oofencsse) wink
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by freelancerrr: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
DaddyCK:

Bro ...all mens usually watch blue film when we stress or under pressure so watching blue film is the solutions...or don't u hav video to watch blue film sir?(no oofencsse) wink

I don't watch it. You can be offended Mr C*rk angry
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
freelancerrr:

I don't watch it. You can be offended Mr C*rk angry

but how can u not watch blue film sir..are u not a man?all mens watch blue film..even pastors znd pastress!((no oofencse)) angry
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by dollytino4real(f): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
DaddyCK:

U AGain!
anyways please can u sit on my lap for juss 20minute I beg ...i wanto sheck somtin wink
even today Sunday
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by dollytino4real(f): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are there professional mental Health counselors or psychiatrists to attend to him for free tomorrow at your winner chapel? Or are you thinking that what he needs is another level of delusion to take his mind off the depression or something? undecided
he needs wisdom to carry on with his life
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
dollytino4real:
he needs wisdom to carry on with his life
And you think you lot at Winner Chapel have that to offer as it is? undecided
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by AllenforGOD(m): 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
God wont let you do so.
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
AllenforGOD:
God wont let you do so.
Really? Where did God say this? undecided
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by dollytino4real(f): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And you think you lot at Winner Chapel have that to offer as it is? undecided
education without divine wisdom is endurance life
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
dollytino4real:
education without divine wisdom is endurance life
Divine wisdom according to whom? Jesus Christ or your winner's chapel because you seem to think that if it does not come with the winner's chapel, it isn't of quality. undecided
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by AllenforGOD(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Really? Where did God say this? undecided
BD, abeg koshi
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
AllenforGOD:
BD, abeg koshi
So, you lot take it on yourselves to speak for God but you don't like this being pointed out? undecided
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by dollytino4real(f): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Divine wisdom according to whom? Jesus Christ or your winner's chapel because you seem to think that if it does not come with the winner's chapel, it isn't of quality. undecided
where ur treasure is, is where ur heart will be
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by Kobojunkie: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
dollytino4real:
where ur treasure is, is where ur heart will be
Jesus Christ was absolutely right about that. Your treasure being at winner's chapel is reason why you continue to broadcast the brand of that church business over that which Jesus Christ in fact commanded. undecided
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by AllenforGOD(m): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, you lot take it on yourselves to speak for God but you don't like this being pointed out? undecided
am sorry.:-(
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by Kobojunkie: 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
AllenforGOD:
am sorry.:-(
Your apology should instead be to God, the one who make a joke out of when you utter these lies of yours using His name.. undecided
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by CaptMarvel(m): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2022
BelieveThat:
Depression is not domiciled in some races, country, tribe or continent but rather it's a global thing. Depression does not know the rich nor the poor, it does not know the beautiful nor the ugly rather it overwhelmes those who can't resist it's forces.

The forces( reasons ) of depression varies from one person to another. However, it can be summarized that forces of depression come when we either being added to or subtracted from.

To some depression set in when they are being added to with something e.g when one engages in new bad habits that he or she is not proud of. The new negative habit is the burden of depression ( helplessness ) upon his life. On the other side, some experience depression ( helplessness ) when something is being subtracted from them. Take for example, when some lose their loved ones they come depressed ( helpless or hopeless ).

WHAT TO DO WHEN DEPRESSED ( HELPLESS OR HOPELESS ) ?

* Genuinely Confess and repent of your sin and follow God as at the time of depression. This Will help draw God to your side to help you incase it came as a result of sin.

* Begin to proclaim the good promises of God to you from his words. Focus on these good promises of God for you.WHY?

Proverbs 4:23
Be careful how you think, your life is shaped by your thoughts.

Hebrew 4:12
For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Other Bible passages to meditate on when depressed ( hopeless or helpless )

- Phillipian 4:8
“Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.”

- Jeremiah 29:11
“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for peace and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”

- phillipian 4:13
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

- Deuteronomy 31:8
“The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

-Mstthew 11:28
“Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”

Proverbs 3:5-6
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.”

-Psalm 23:4

“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.”

-Psalm 9:9
“The Lord is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.”

Joshua 1:9
“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Isaiah 41:10
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

1 Like

Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by BelieveThat: 8:12am On Oct 18, 2022
CaptMarvel:
Depression is not domiciled in some races, country, tribe or continent but rather it's a global thing. Depression does not know the rich nor the poor, it does not know the beautiful nor the ugly rather it overwhelmes those who can't resist it's forces.

The forces( reasons ) of depression varies from one person to another. However, it can be summarized that forces of depression come when we either being added to or subtracted from.

To some depression set in when they are being added to with something e.g when one engages in new bad habits that he or she is not proud of. The new negative habit is the burden of depression ( helplessness ) upon his life. On the other side, some experience depression ( helplessness ) when something is being subtracted from them. Take for example, when some lose their loved ones they come depressed ( helpless or hopeless ).

WHAT TO DO WHEN DEPRESSED ( HELPLESS OR HOPELESS ) ?

* Genuinely Confess and repent of your sin and follow God as at the time of depression. This Will help draw God to your side to help you incase it came as a result of sin.

* Begin to proclaim the good promises of God to you from his words. Focus on these good promises of God for you.WHY?

Proverbs 4:23
Be careful how you think, your life is shaped by your thoughts.

Hebrew 4:12
For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Other Bible passages to meditate on when depressed ( hopeless or helpless )

- Phillipian 4:8
“Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.”

- Jeremiah 29:11
“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for peace and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”

- phillipian 4:13
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

- Deuteronomy 31:8
“The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

-Mstthew 11:28
“Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”

Proverbs 3:5-6
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.”

-Psalm 23:4

“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.”

-Psalm 9:9
“The Lord is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.”

Joshua 1:9
“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Isaiah 41:10
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

Thanks
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by dollytino4real(f): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ was absolutely right about that. Your treasure being at winner's chapel is reason why you continue to broadcast the brand of that church business over that which Jesus Christ in fact commanded. undecided
na my business to market my business so u market urs if u have any
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by AllenforGOD(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your apology should instead be to God, the one who make a joke out of when you utter these lies of yours using His name.. undecided
wetin i do you.
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by Tboy222: 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
BelieveThat:

Repent and receive Jesus Christ into your life. Confess your sins and accept Him as your personal Lord and Saviour, ask Him to guide you daily, focus on the problems of others and ask Lord Jesus to save them too, and see the power of Christ turn your life for good
Re: Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself by BelieveThat: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tboy222:

Repent and receive Jesus Christ into your life. Confess your sins and accept Him as your personal Lord and Saviour, ask Him to guide you daily, focus on the problems of others and ask Lord Jesus to save them too, and see the power of Christ turn your life for good

Bro it's not easy when u have so many problems knocking and no one to help, it's either you are asked to wait on God or go and hustle. As if u are doing neither.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Casting Of Lots By The Apostles In The New Testament Is Pagan Practice Like Ifa / Treating Bibles Like Cellphones / Who Is Going To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.