Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Just Gave Birth And I Have Exams, Watch Me Struggle To Read And Give Me Tips - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Gave Birth And I Have Exams, Watch Me Struggle To Read And Give Me Tips (315 Views)

Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth / Help: How Do I Greet A Neighbor That Just Gave Birth / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Gave Birth And I Have Exams, Watch Me Struggle To Read And Give Me Tips by Maryann97: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Re: I Just Gave Birth And I Have Exams, Watch Me Struggle To Read And Give Me Tips by fyzaila: 12:04am On Oct 16, 2022
It is much easier with a new born than some months old ones. All new born do is eat and sleep most of the time. So you should try and read during their sleeping hours. Instead of joggling between pacifying baby and reading.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Sees Her Fiance Wedding Another Woman In Lagos, Tears His Suit / WHY Parents Must Monitor Their Kids, This Boy Struggles Alone In The Pool Until / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Like Violent Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.