Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,084 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku (737 Views)

Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same / 2023: Northerners Need Someone From North, Not Igbo Or Yoruba – Atiku / Reno Omokri: Will Buhari Die If He Appoints Non-Muslim Northerner As Army Chief? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by AcuraZDX: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mr Abubakar’s charge that the north must vote a northerner goes contrary to the public image of a unifier that he’s portrayed over the years.

Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, has asked northerners to vote for him in 2023, and not for a “Yoruba or Igbo candidate”.

“I think what an average northerner needs is somebody from the north who understands other parts of Nigeria and who has been able to build bridges across the country. That is what the north needs,” Mr Abubakar said in a now viral video.

A former vice president between 1999 to 2007, Mr Abubakar added that, “It (Northern Nigeria) doesn’t need a Yoruba candidate or an Igbo candidate. This is what the northerners need. So I believe I stand before you as a pan-Nigerian of Northern origin.”

Mr Abubakar prides himself as a unifier. However, this charge that the north must vote a northerner goes contrary to the public image of a unifier that he’s portrayed over the years.

Contrary to Mr Abubakar’s divisive ethnic and regional campaign, the 2023 flagbearer of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, continues to charge Nigerians to vote based on competence and capacity and not by regional, religious or ethnic sentiments.

https://gazettengr.com/north-should-vote-northerner-as-president-in-2023-not-igbo-or-yoruba-atiku/

Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by AcuraZDX: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
cc: nlfpmod Seun Mynd44 OAM4J
Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by WibusJaga: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2022

Atiku goofed big time on this.
Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by SeniorMan715(m): 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
You will see the truth and bend it because you are foolish and senseless.

1 Like

Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by AcuraZDX: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Atiku is destined to be a serial loser and looter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by Corridon: 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Atiku the Cameroonian playing the ethnic card as usual.
Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by lhordspy: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
If it is only Atiku on the ballot,
I will rather throw my PVC inside fire meant for preparing Nunu.

Very useless thief, desperate crim*nal and a tribal bigot.

Since, he became PDP presidential candidate, people i met that is supporting this thief organically is not more than five in number. Taking away PDP structure, few tribal bigotry almajiris, and his dollar seduced footsoldiers, this man will not be able to garner more than 20votes in the whole of Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Atiku will lule lass lass..

Nature abhors imbalance.. The Almighty will continue to cause confusion in their camp till His anointed is enthroned..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by alsudan: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
I see premium tears by Urchins loading on this thread.

SE/SS for Obi
North for Atiku

Where again remain for Thiefnubuu?

1 Like

Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by Urheadmaster(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
alsudan:
I see premium tears by Urchins loading on this thread.

SE/SS for Obi
North for Atiku

Where again remain for Thiefnubuu?

Federal republic of cassava agbado urchins are too plenty

They are Scattered all over the country tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by dominic17: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
The south need to wake up to the right and prove to this man the South has their right too buy making sure that this man does not get any vote from the South. Let's see how north vote alone will make him president.

1 Like

Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Act of desperation.
Atiku has lost so much money in his presidential dream.Any opportunity he has as a political appointee,he will empty the vault in that office.

1 Like

Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by densiks: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
I watched the video,and i am sure it was not doctored
He doesn't have the character of a leader talk more a statesman
Obasanjo was right about him
This statement shows he has hit panic button as the key nothern leaders are not interested in supporting his selfish and personal ambition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
Such a dirty decision

1 Like

Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by Jostoman: 1:40am On Oct 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Since, he became PDP presidential candidate, people that i met that is supporting this thief is not more than five in number. Taking away PDP structure and few Almajiris tribal bigots, this man will not be able to garner more than 20votes in the whole of Nigeria.
Oga you need small rest
Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:51am On Oct 16, 2022
Dear Nigerians, there's an adage that goes like this " if an old woman fall down twice, they'll count the items in her basket".
can we allow calamity to befall us twice after buhari ?
2015 is playing again before our eyes, they're back again to enslave us for the next 8 years.
recall how many of us that saw the disaster buhari was echoing like we're doing now against a more something worse.
they hired youths ,brand influencers to market their bad product.
till today we're yet to recover from it and we can't wait for it to all end in 2023.
funny enough the same people are back again with something worse than what they marketed in 2015 and they're trying to market it again.
they've paid your favorite celebrities to convince you again to buy you for the next eight years.
they'll organise free shows, make themselves public in order to convince you to make another 8 years mistake.
but ask yourself this question.
if things goes wrong as it is today can you afford to japa to a better country easily like those your favorite celebrities?
this is the question you'll ask yourself.
people like MC Oluomo that is convincing you to vote for his master Tinubu who's worse than Buhari non of his children are schooling in Nigeria.
but here you are just resuming after 8 months and a semester will be forced down to you under 4 weeks.
Dear Nigerians are we not tired of all these ?
can't we get it right for once ?
is it normal for APC to come and tell you that they want to rescue you from Apc ?
can't we reason for once ?
this is the reason why I don't blame Obidients whenever they attack anyone supporting this bad government and candidate because unless you're among those celebrities that collects huge money that'll last for years from these bastards that calls themselves politicians,then you too has seen shege from Apc.
should we reinforce failure ?
aren't we all tired ?
can't we try something new ?
let's listen to this voice of reasoning for once.
your favorite celebrities endorsing failure doesn't rate you, they're after their pocket and nothing more.
they see election as ludo game while we the masses our future is at stake here.

Apc has failed us
Tinubu is even worse.
let's vote wisely this time around.
enough is enough.
Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:52am On Oct 16, 2022
Atiku knows what he's doing.
he's consolidating the north cheesy
he's giving Tinubu shege there.

I rather have Atiku than Tinubu
that's fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Since, he became PDP presidential candidate, people that i met that is supporting this thief is not more than five in number. Taking away PDP structure and few Almajiris tribal bigots, this man will not be able to garner more than 20votes in the whole of Nigeria.

Tinubu had him on the ballot before, what changed?

1 Like

Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by backtovillage: 2:03am On Oct 16, 2022
Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by nameo: 5:11am On Oct 16, 2022
Why is this topic not on frontpage.

This is a major development.

Atiku, the fake "Unifier" telling northerners not to vote for Igbo or Yoruba candidates!!

@seun @lalastilala
Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by Goodmarlian: 5:18am On Oct 16, 2022
Imagine it was obi that said this ,internet for don burst by now hypocrite country.
Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 16, 2022
Is Atiku from the North?, Imagine if Peter Obi,had not declared for presidency,we would have been left to choose between fire and ........
Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by DevilSignature: 5:27am On Oct 16, 2022
cheesy

These men are jokers

Even the one praising hell rufia for turning a rotten situation in to a bad on is even worst
Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by ojobek: 5:27am On Oct 16, 2022
Some nairaland commentators are hypocrite,, what of "OMO ENI ONI SEDI BEBERE KAFI SIDI OMO ELOMI". Atiku you are on point.
Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by Danisaint112(m): 5:31am On Oct 16, 2022
The likes of Reno Omokri and Deji Adebanjo will never to see this to condemn now but once it's Peter Obi matter Reno, Deji and his likes would turn it into a big issue.

Very deceitful, insincere and fraudulent set of money, Fame and power mongers (Reno and Deji).

Most of the supporters of Atiku, sorry to say, but as clueless as a snail ignorantly voting for the cause of tribe and religion.

Peter Obi might not win but I will do the right thing by voting for him. I know a good product when I see one.

I rejected Buhari twice because I knew he is a bad product,
Accepted Atiku only because of Obi,
Now that Peter Obi is a loner, I will support him wholeheartedly

Reason is, he is the best among all in terms of character and zeal to rebuild Nigeria.

Some are there because it's their turn (Tinubu), while some are there because they have been campaigning since 19th century and also feel they should grab the seat (Atiku)

This is the very reason Atiku's PDP has denied the South once again the presidential seat. The same reason Wike is fighting him.

People with such mindset who have spent billions organizing fake supporters, protesters and Bishops because of election would only end up looting the country dry if they eventually become president (just like Buhari did and is still doing).

"Peter Obi is not desperate to loot Nigeria but desperate to rescue Nigeria." A vote for him today is a vote you won't regret. Forget hype this is a fact.

Vote Wisely my people...

Re: North Should Vote Northerner As President In 2023, Not Igbo Or Yoruba — Atiku by Mynd44: 8:33am On Oct 16, 2022

(1)

Crises Dey, Crises No Dey - Tinubu Lagos Always Ontop / Peter Obi E-flyer.. / 2023: Tinubu, Allies, And Some APC Chieftains Begging INEC Not To Use BVAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.