Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E (6381 Views)

Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch / Meet Passy, Passyxchange CEO, Offor Paschal Chineme (photos) / Piggybank.ng, The Nigerian Fintech Startup That Just Raised $1.1million (2) (3) (4)

Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by Ndlistic(m): 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Reveals Ammma, Thefeyiii, SoftJo and Chisom E as Brand Ambassadors

Technology and E-commerce and Fintech Company, Mypassyxchange.com simply known as Passyxchange has announced the signing of brand ambassadors to further push the brand’s name in social discussions
They include TheFeyiii and SoftJo, One of Nigerians youngest comic actors and skitmaker alongside Chisom E, a Tv personality, Model, brand influencer and also Ammma a Video Vixen, Model and content creator.

The ambassadors all expressed how delighted they were to be part of the Passyxchange family, they also added that Passyxchange has set a pace that other smaller crypto company have been following.

Being the No1. Leading Crypto Exchange in Nigeria the CEO, Passy said I welcome our néw ambassadors, Nigerians should know Passyxchange is here to stay, We know what our audience want that’s why we always know what to give them”.

Passyxchange as the brand name implies is a prominent exchange firm that runs an online platform created for the exchange of Bitcoin and Gift Cards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ECYwnAKNI

Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 16, 2022
Iyoo cartel business.

Broke mfs down there asking rhetorical questions. Like they don't know how most fintechs in Nigeria make their money. How did you think paxful grew or Patricia.com?

Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by Amuluonyenaego: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2022
Who are they

Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by ManishSmith(m): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2022
Good for them

They deserve it, they’ve spent their time building a strong fan base with good content for every good behavior there is a good reward. Kudos guys

Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by tammie24: 8:36am On Oct 16, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by Atikulated: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2022
Boys and girls will wake up, download scripts and call themselves the best and first in the world. There are some words that once I see them in a business profile, I know they're not here to stay and it's best to stay away as much as possible.

Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by samwillyco1(m): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2022
Noted
Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by otijah(m): 8:38am On Oct 16, 2022
So this news now is worthy of front page material eeh Nairaland Mods? Ok

Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by flejnr2(f): 8:38am On Oct 16, 2022
I pass my neighbors ,
Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2022
Advert*
otijah:
Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by silento(m): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2022
Another Fintech with bad customer service
About to be born

Nigerian Fintech should know that u can't have 7 customer care support for 5million users

Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2022
Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by Maynmann: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2022
I almost read that wrong grin

Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2022
Thought I saw Pussy.
Pussyxchange grin cheesy

Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by Mrmakaveli200: 8:46am On Oct 16, 2022
For a moment there i thought I saw pvssy exchange

Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by ThothHermes: 8:48am On Oct 16, 2022
Of all the names to pick shocked

Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by Danisaint112(m): 8:49am On Oct 16, 2022
For me I think this guys need to improve more on customer support.

You push guys to the platform from all means of advertising only for people to end up in the app and jam bad customer support in times of needs.

Ajay7411:
Thought I saw Pussy.
Pussyxchange grin cheesy

That's because your mind is always dirty undecided

Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by halaqasa: 9:30am On Oct 16, 2022

Who dae give una gift cards
Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by Johnn74: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2022
Who are they?
Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by Revolva(m): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2022
otijah:

Wetin concern you if e reach front page...do you think NL dont accept guest post

This is business for Gad sake
Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by backtovillage: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2022
I always find it hard to distinguish a mad man and a sane man. Painted hair, nose ring and unclean hair is now fashion.
Well it's what woke gen z are known for
Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by Consiglieri: 10:08am On Oct 16, 2022
What a name!! P*ssy Xchange grin

It may be a front bizness for other things grin grin
Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2022
Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by Nonso92(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2022
My own 2 cents,
Where do all these exchange company that are promoting sale of gift cards think their sellers are getting gift cards from.?

Cos I don't see a sane Nigerian going to buy Amazon gift card of $100 for about $110 and then coming to sell it in Nigeria for less the amount it was purchased for.

Except it was sent to them by a "client".

My 2 cent

Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 16, 2022
Nonso92:
My own 2 cents,
Where do all these exchange company that are promoting sale of gift cards think their sellers are getting gift cards from.?

Cos I don't see a sane Nigerian going to buy Amazon gift card of $100 for about $110 and then coming to sell it in Nigeria for less the amount it was purchased for.

My 2 cent
So what are you trying to say?
Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by MarketDispatch: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nonso92:
My own 2 cents,

My 2 cent

I think most gift cards are scammed of people

Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by Folabifreeman(m): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Death of advertising companies
Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by Funflipper: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nonso92:
My own 2 cents,

My 2 cent

It is a new way of laundering proceeds of crime.

Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by WaywardSon(m): 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
If they know what's better they should remove that "gift cards" from services o. It's making them look fraudulent

I get it, they are young but someone should advice them about branding, hire more talent there
Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by texazzpete(m): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Olasyke:

So what are you trying to say?

You know quite well what he was saying. The fact that you’re asking this question makes you look shady as hell.

Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
texazzpete:

You know quite well what he was saying. The fact that you’re asking this question makes you look shady as hell.

Guess what, no one cares.
Re: Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E by Ijb11: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2022

A Thread For Victims Of Interswitch/quickteller Failed Transactions / How Much Did You Exchange The Euro For Today? / Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu