Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President (15176 Views)

2023: Enugu Traders Endorse Ugwuanyi, Mbah, PDP / Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation / We Would Rather Lose Goods — Northern Traders Adamant As Boycott Hurts Both Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Otondo boy!!! I can bet you don't even know what Otondo means... grin Oya go and google it. #Homework12

On your words I stand... grin We don't want another Atiku as president... grin

Tinubu will rule over your dead body tongue

Odoryor! grin grin grin. Instead of you to even be praying that Tinubu see 2023! grin grin

We do not want a sick, demented man as president.

Woe befall you and your family!
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

It took Otondo boy one week to get the meaning of Otondo grin

On your words I stand, we don't want another Atiku cheesy

Lol. Look at this odoryor!!! grin. Wha is my business with whatever word you use. He-goat! grin. You think i come to Nairaland always like your jobless sef? Ode!!! grin grin grin. Fool at 40 hiding behind his keypad to support a dead candidate. Claiming old age on Nairaland. I dey shame for you. grin grin. Your mates are doing great things with their lives, you are claiming old man on Nairaland. grin grin. Ozuor wey nor say bus don leave am. grin

Woe befall you and your generation.
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Otondo boy!!!

We don't want another Atiku jare. grin

Ode! Old man leave Nairaland and go take care of your family. Stop being a useless child! grin. Useless old man! grin grin grin

Atiku is coming. Cry me a river! grin grin grin.

We don't want someone who urinates on himself to be our president.
Woe befall you and your generation.
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 6:51am On Dec 15, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Ode!!! Otondo!!! Were!!! Oloshi!!!

I am NOT a muslim.

I know it's hard for you to believe that a Yoruba Christian supports Tinubu. That's a fact you iiddiiootts have failed to come terms with. And that's what makes you all think Obi/Atiku stands any chance in the SW... cheesy

Look, all Yorubas are solidly behind Tinubu!!!

We don't want another Atiku according to your subconscious.

Zombie!!! grin grin grin grin. You are a Christian kill you there. Make thunder fire you for your lies and may Allah destroy you for denying him. grin

Your Mentor went to Niger and couldn't say anything for more than 1 minute. grin.

Which yoruba Christians are behind Tinubu? Ode! grin. All yorubas are solidly behind Tinubu! Ozuor! grin grin grin grin grin. Even common sense will tell you that there are yorubas in Pdp and labour party who will not vote apc. Not to talk of millions of yoruba christains who do not belong to any party that have vowed never to vote Tinubu. Then, there are thousands of yorubas living outside the SW that still will not vote Tinubu. Ode! grin

Have you bent down this morning to wash your smelly balls? Make sure you wear a trouser today that will reach your ankle. Stop dressing like a lunatic. Nor be you suffer pass. grin

Atiku will be president and you and Tinubu will wail till eternity. grin
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 7:12am On Dec 16, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Otondo boy!!!

Show me the candidate the top Yoruba christian leaders are 'stylishly' supporting... grin Luunatic!!!

Wake up slave, all Yorubas are behind Tinubu. cool

On your words I stand, we don't want another Atiku. cool

Mor*on have you washed your smelly balls today? grin.

Let Tinubu go to winners if Oyedepo will not used whip to chase him from his church. grin

Tinubu's greatest Battle will be in the SW. They allow only Oyo and Ekiti dey deceive you.

All yorubas are behind Tinubu but Afenifere endorsed Peter Obi. Na Hausas dey Afenifere abi? Ode! grin grin grin

Pastor Ayo Adebanyo and his followers endorsed Obi. Adebanjo na ikwerre man abi? Odoryor!! grin grin

Atiku will be your president. If you don't like it, die. grin

Smelling idiot.
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 6:40am On Dec 21, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Ode!!!

Buhari cleared the core north successfully in his first 3 attempts to become president yet it was NEVER enough!

Atiku will toe the same path cheesy

Meanwhile, we don't want another Atiku according to your subconscious. cheesy

Useless fool. But he also cleared the core north in 2015 to become president. Ode!

I have told you what will happen. Atiku will cleae the north and get 25% from the SS, SE and some states in the SW.

Only Yoruba muslims want Tinubu. It's one of the evidence that you are a Muslim grin. May Allah punish you for denying him because of a druggie.

Go bend down to wash your swelly balls. Pig!

Atiku will be president. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Ijaw National Congress Unanimously Endorse Peter Obi For President / Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) / Ahmad Lawan Differs With Abaribe On Impeachment Of President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.