Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President (15190 Views)

2023: Enugu Traders Endorse Ugwuanyi, Mbah, PDP / Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation / We Would Rather Lose Goods — Northern Traders Adamant As Boycott Hurts Both Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Jemex003: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2022
Curious345:

Not only you .. I mean 8 out of 10 Yoruba folks across social deem it a duty to collectively insult the entire Igbo race so whimsically, I thought I should ask how come they do it so freely and easily ; because I can't do it .
Note I am also Yoruba too .

Whatever
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by PoliciaNLand: 9:03am On Oct 16, 2022
Jemex003:

All the fake and bloodsuckers Igbo’s are bastard.
mynd44 seun nlfpmod mynd44
Rule 2
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Jagabanofafrica: 9:10am On Oct 16, 2022
[quote author=NwaMamaIwota post=117595528]Satanically and his heavy punch on agbado munching gorillas

North is going going gone cheesy

Tinubu is a criminal
no sane human being will support that drug dealing vagabond Tinubu.

thunder scatter his useless urchins

Can you talk to your father like that, if u have one of Tinubu in ur family , you will not be like this...

IBOS dont respect their elders, very useless people
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by techWriter3: 9:15am On Oct 16, 2022
anybody embraced politicians
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Jagabanofafrica: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Satanically and his heavy punch on agbado munching gorillas

North is going going gone cheesy

Tinubu is a criminal
no sane human being will support that drug dealing vagabond Tinubu.

thunder scatter his useless urchins

Hahahahahaha

Can you talk to your father like that, if you have one Tinubu in your family, you will not be like this ... IBOS are the most useless people in Nigeria , i dont blame them , that is how they talk to their fathers and elders ... They wake their fathers by kicking them from sleep...

YORUBA LOKAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by ZombieSlayer1: 9:30am On Oct 16, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Can you talk to your father like that, if you have one Tinubu in your family, you will not be like this ... IBOS are the most useless people in Nigeria , i dont blame them , that is how they talk to their fathers and elders ... They wake their fathers by kicking them from sleep...

YORUBA LOKAN
Look how you're so comfortable insulting an entire tribe just for a political candidate who doesn't even know you exist.
Wow
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

YORUBA LOKAN
e pain am oo
hahahahaha
we dey sell handkerchief ooo
hiohiohiohio cheesy
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by babatunji91185: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2022
Paxful is celebrating it's 7th year by giving you the chance to win exclusive Paxful goodies!Paxful GiveawayPrize: $15,000Winners: All Valid Paxful Users AccountsVisit to get started Paxful is celebrating it's 7th year by giving you the chance to win exclusive Paxful goodies!Paxful GiveawayPrize: $15,000Winners: All Valid Paxful Users AccountsVisit to get started ...
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by oyeb15: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2022
Atiku don't even need to campaign. Let Wike continue to threaten him....

We want leaders that will not work with failures like Wike, Ipkeazu, Orton, Fayose , etc

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Jagabanofafrica: 10:09am On Oct 16, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
e pain am oo
hahahahaha
we dey sell handkerchief ooo
hiohiohiohio cheesy
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Tinubu is ur next President in JESUS NAME

Yoruba lokan
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2022
twilliamx:

You guys now see the reason for the Muslim Muslim ticket. It was a well thought out strategy and that is the only way APC will get some vote in The North. Because as expected Atiku has already began to play the ethnic card which he did in Kaduna yesterday. As a politician you need to be smart and understand the game. The north will only vote a core Northerner and that's a Muslim, take it or leave, the northern Christians are a docile bunch, whom chicken out of a fight each time.
That is the gap shettima will fill. It is unthinkable that after 8years of the north, another Northerner will now fill in the gap for another possible 8years, support BAT. He is the man that can stop this. A man that some has tried to paint as a religious bigot, has supported 2 successive Christian Governors in Lagos. Ambode and Sanwo olu.
Vote BAT for legacy projects, Atiku was part of the 16years of the PDP in which they did not complete a single project in the whole of the country and not even their own secretariat till date after 21billion donation.
Think and vote wisely

I'm from the SS and in my state, Atiku will carry the day. As a Christian, i will rather vote a muslim northerner who has a Christian vp than vote a muslim southerner who has a Muslim vp.

What Tinubu did was a slap to our face as Christians and we will repay him at the polls. We are not even talking about how sick, weak and tired he looks. He said what he didn't mean yesterday in Kaduna and today he said it was a slip of tongue. That was how Buhari came. We are wiser now. He should go take care of his health! Considering his health status, will you employ Tinubu to work in your company? No! But you want us to vote him as president. Buhari has taught us a big lesson about voting in a sick leader.

Atiku is coming. It is not now the SW will be preaching Southern unity. The unity we didn't have in 2015 when the SW voted against GEJ, it is not in 2023 we will need the southern unity!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Tradepunter2: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2022
I won't wanna waste my vote.... I will jejeley go for atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 10:15am On Oct 16, 2022
Tradepunter2:
I won't wanna waste my vote.... I will jejeley go for atiku

Same with me boss. Obi will not win this election. Let's stop deceiving ourselves. Voting for obi is indirectly voting for Tinubu.

I'm from the SS and i am voting Atiku.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by hegelian: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

YORUBA LOKAN

These are the omoale of yoruba land.. Why insult an entire tribe just because someone doesn't like tinubu.. Can't you insult the person back alone, why include the whole tribe.. Ani oloriburuku niyin ATI gbogbo ebi yin.. Omoale olori Pelebe.. Koniragba fun awontonie.. Every little thin igbo this igbo that.. Attack whom u wanna attack not the entire tribe dt does you nothing

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Flows001(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2022
twilliamx:

You guys now see the reason for the Muslim Muslim ticket. It was a well thought out strategy and that is the only way APC will get some vote in The North. Because as expected Atiku has already began to play the ethnic card which he did in Kaduna yesterday. As a politician you need to be smart and understand the game. The north will only vote a core Northerner and that's a Muslim, take it or leave, the northern Christians are a docile bunch, whom chicken out of a fight each time.
That is the gap shettima will fill. It is unthinkable that after 8years of the north, another Northerner will now fill in the gap for another possible 8years, support BAT. He is the man that can stop this. A man that some has tried to paint as a religious bigot, has supported 2 successive Christian Governors in Lagos. Ambode and Sanwo olu.
Vote BAT for legacy projects, Atiku was part of the 16years of the PDP in which they did not complete a single project in the whole of the country and not even their own secretariat till date after 21billion donation.
Think and vote wisely
So we should not support another Northerner because a Northerner is just completing 8years right?
But it's cool for Christians to support another Muslim after a Muslim is about completing 8years, right? undecided undecided
To think that the candidate you want us to support is playing a Muslim-Muslim ticket which could possibly lead to a Shettima wanting to become President after 8years should Tinubu win next year, making it a total of 24 uninterrupted years of Muslim Presidency.
You still want Christians to enbrace that devilish ticket right?

I'm from Nasarawa State and I don't play sentimental Politics, my basic concern now is who is competent to take Nigeria out of this present disaster, and the only person among all the others that appeals to me is no other but PETER OLUWASEUN GREGORY OBI!!
By God's grace, he shall become NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT next year!!

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by DukeofUmueri247: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2022
twilliamx:

Think and vote wisely
Instead of us to have a President and Vice President of the same faith,then another Northern better take over from Buhari...So after 8 years of Buhari, Tinubu will rule 8 years then Shettima will also rule 8 years making it 24 years of Muslims rule in Nigeria..God forbid,let Atiku rule for only 8 years and hand over to a Christian..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by goody2019: 11:27am On Oct 16, 2022
All core Northerners will vote nobody but a Northerner no matter his party or personality.
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by goody2019: 11:31am On Oct 16, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Instead of us to have a President and Vice President of the same faith,then another Northern better take over from Buhari...So after 8 years of Buhari, Tinubu will rule 8 years then Shettima will also rule 8 years making it 24 years of Muslims rule in Nigeria..God forbid,let Atiku rule for only 8 years and hand over to a Christian..

Warped reasoning. Who assured you that after 8years you are certain a Christian will enter the throne?
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by DukeofUmueri247: 11:36am On Oct 16, 2022
goody2019:

Warped reasoning. Who assured you that after 8years you are certain a Christian will enter the throne?
After 8 years of Atiku regime,PDP will zone their ticket to the South and a Christian will be chosen...We can never allow Muslims rule us for straight 24 years..Only an Oaf will want that..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by asanausana91: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Nobody Endorsed Atiku.

They only want some share of the dollars he is desperately throwing around.
kill yourself. Atiku is the next president.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by asanausana91: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2022
twilliamx:

Think and vote wisely
are you talking about the senile man? Are you talking about the man that said el Rufai turn Kaduna state from rotten to bad?
Are you Normal? The northern Christian will vote for Atiku and we shall see if the Christian in the north are incompetent and inconsequential as Tinubu said.
Mr man let tell you this for free, no northern Muslims see Tinubu as a true Muslim. Even Buhari and El Rufai will vote for Atiku.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Shikini: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Opolopoopolonio: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
Amayabor1:

Same with me boss. Obi will not win this election. Let's stop deceiving ourselves. Voting for obi is indirectly voting for Tinubu.

I'm from the SS and i am voting Atiku.

Please vote Peter Obi... wink
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Picardor2: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
twilliamx:

Think and vote wisely

I should support BAT becos he supported two christian govs . Pls what happened between Ambode and Bat. Bat request billions, Ambode refuse and wahala follow. U claim Atiku ethnic politics buh ur here playing religious politics. Any body who listens to u must be a cow
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Please vote Peter Obi... wink

Bros, nor vex. Peter Obi will not win this election. If i vote for obi, i will be reducing the chances of Atiku winning and increasing the chances of Tinubu winning. Between Tinubu and Atiku, i will go for Atiku any time, any day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by princeemma69: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Nobody Endorsed Atiku.

They only want some share of the dollars he is desperately throwing around.
But those endorsing tinubu are doing it for free?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by jrusky(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
Good I'm with them in as far it's not Obi I'm fine.

I had sworn to heaven I will attack anything obi with no remorse and I will be totally unrepentant about it.

They should endorsed anybody even endorse Shekau of Bolo Haram I'm cool with it than obi.
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Opolopoopolonio: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
Amayabor1:

Bros, nor vex. Peter Obi will not win this election. If i vote for obi, i will be reducing the chances of Atiku winning and increasing the chances of Tinubu winning. Between Tinubu and Atiku, i will go for Atiku any time, any day!

Why

Are you a slave How can a Fulani man hand over to another one Do you know what that means for Southern Nigeria
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by TheDictatorNd: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
Atiku should be in prison
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by teepain: 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
Curious345:

Not only you .. I mean 8 out of 10 Yoruba folks across social media deem it a duty to collectively insult the entire Igbo race so whimsically, I thought I should ask how come they do it so freely and easily ; because I can't do it .
Note I am also Yoruba too .

I am very interested in how you arrived your 8 out of 10 generalization. For you to make such a sweeping statement, you will need to the total number of Yorubas to get a fair ratio analysis.

Perhaps you need to change the people you follow on social media as this suggests that you are following toxic people.

I am Yoruba and I don't go about insulting a whole tribe and I know a whole lot of my people who won't do that.

Can you teach me how to insult Igbo , please ....
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Khaady605: 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Is It Always Difficult For Many State Governors To Pay Worker Salaries??? / Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find / Five Pro-Wike Commissioners Give Reasons For Quitting Fubara's Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.