Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President (15187 Views)

2023: Enugu Traders Endorse Ugwuanyi, Mbah, PDP / Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation / We Would Rather Lose Goods — Northern Traders Adamant As Boycott Hurts Both Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
NJyoruba12:

Fulani have killed you more in the east than west. Especially Enugu

Zombie! grin grin grin grin grin grin.

I said i am from the South South, he is taking about the east.

Don't tell me you are a druggie like Tinubu!

Foolish he-goat.
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Edino01(f): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
Atiku/Okowa all the way.

United Nigeria with Atiku/Okowa
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
Amayabor1:

Zombie! grin grin grin grin grin grin.

I said i am from the South South, he is taking about the east.

Don't tell me you are a druggie like Tinubu!

Foolish he-goat.
Go support your Fulani atiku then
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
NJyoruba12:

Go support your Fulani atiku then

Of course, that is what i am doing. He has my vote next year.

You can go ahead to support your demented Tinubu and his boko haram vice presidential candidate.
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Amayabor1:

Of course, that is what i am doing. He has my vote next year.

You can go ahead to support your demented Tinubu and his boko haram vice presidential candidate.
Good for you. Fulani slave
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Oponu!!!

Pretend all you like, I have schooled you a great deal cool

Tinubu will rule over your dead body tongue

Schooled who? Ozuor! grin

I proved all your assertions wrong, sometimes backing it up with pictorial evidence. cool

Your Tinubu is already urinating on himself saying gibberish.

Few weeks for you to leave mother earth! cool

You wouldn't see Buhari hand over to Atiku. What a pity! cry

Our Presidency will rid the SW of druggies, starting with Tinubu. grin
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
NJyoruba12:

Good for you. Fulani slave

grin grin grin grin grin.

But you voted for Buhari in 2015. grin grin grin. Does that not make you the slave? grin

Even when fulani herdsmen were killing your tribesmen, you never for once condemned the Buhari govt. Even your fellow yoruba man that is the vice president couldn't say anything. Is that not a perfect definition of slavery? grin

When fulani herdsmen killed the daughter of Afenifere leader (Pa Reuben Fasoranti), what did Tinubu say? He defended the fulani herdmen and famously asked ; where are the cattle"? Why? Because he is a slave to the Fulanis. grin
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
Amayabor1:

grin grin grin grin grin.

But you voted for Buhari in 2015. grin grin grin. Does that not make you the slave? grin

Even when fulani herdsmen were killing your tribesmen, you never for once condemned the Buhari govt. Even your fellow yoruba man that is the vice president couldn't say anything. Is that not a perfect definition of slavery? grin

When fulani herdsmen killed the daughter of Afenifere leader (Pa Reuben Fasoranti), what did Tinubu say? He defended the fulani herdmen and famously asked ; where are the cattle"? Why? Because he is a slave to the Fulanis. grin

If you are supporting atiku you’re a Fulani slave
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
NJyoruba12:

If you are supporting atiku you’re a Fulani slave

When you supported Buhari, you were what?

Ode! grin
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
Amayabor1:

When you supported Buhari, you were what?

Ode! grin
If you support atiku then why are you complaining?
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Oponu!!!

You have Peter Obi as an alternative to Tinubu.

To opt for Atiku shows you are a SLAVE!!! angry

Tinubu will rule over your dead body if you don't mind tongue

You think you are wise? Stupid idiot! grin. Go for Obi that will not even come out second in this election. God punish you.

I have been sensitizing people around me that a vote for Obi is an indirect vote for Tinubu and many are seeing reasons with me.

How many northerners did you see come out with Atiku to contest? 1 northerner vs 2 southerners. We will see how far! grin

If i am a slave for wanting to vote for Atiku, what were you when you voted for Buhari against a southerner? grin

Even the person you want to vote for is a confirmed slave to the fulanis. Even when his people are being killed, he would rather face Evans the kidnapper than the killers of his people (fulani herdsmen). grin. Slave pass that one? grin
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 8:12am On Nov 21, 2022
NJyoruba12:

If you support atiku then why are you complaining?

Lol. I'm not the one complaining. You are the one complaining. Some idiots believe that because i am a southerner, i have no right to support a northerner for President.

Support your Demented Tinubu that urinates on himself and leave me to support my Atiku.
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

What a forgetful luuunatic!!! angry

So Kwankwaso is not a northerner again

Of course you are free to vote for Atiku. Just accept that you are an INCONSEQUENTIAL SLAVE whose vote counts for nothing... grin

Tinubu will beat Atiku in your state cool

Ode! grin. Who knows kwankwanso outside Kano? Even in the kano, he wouldn't win. Someone that will soon back out of the race to support another candidate. grin

You are a slave when you voted Buhari against a southerner! grin

Tinubu is a slave for turning a blind eye to the killing of his people by fulani herdsmen. grin

Slave pass these ones? grin

Your burial is around the corner but you just don't know yet! undecided.

Atiku will be sworn in as president. Tinubu will wail and wail, but there will be no respite. But you wouldn't even know what's going on because you wouldn't be here anymore!
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Olodo slave!!! Wait until he backs out. cheesy

For now he is helping us waste Atiku's votes in the north just Obi is helping us in the SS/SE cool

Tinubu will rule over your dead body tongue

Ode! grin. Of all 3 candidates, Tinubu is the weakest. He is the number 1 regional candidate. Nobody wants him outside the south west.

Kwankwanso is helping Atiku waste his votes in the north? grin grin grin grin grin grin. Zombie. First, like I said before, nobody knows Kwankwanso outside kano. He can't win any northern state (Kano inclusive). He obviously can't win any state in the south.

But let's talk about Tinubu and Peter Obi. grin grin. Some of the most vocal, committed Obidients are in the SW. Peter Obi will collect a chunk of votes from the SW (especially that lagos. He may even win Lagos grin). He will collect block votes from the SE and a chunk from the SS. Where does that leave Tinubu?
Is he banking on the north that Atiku has on lock down? grin grin grin

Atiku has already won. Just that you wouldn't be alive to witness his presidency!
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Olodo!!!

The homework is simple. Go and check Yoruba voting pattern whenever their son is on the ballot since 1979.

Google is your friend, young dulllardd grin

Only then can you stop asking stupid questions. grin

Tinubu will rule over my dead body tongue

Ozuor. This is 2023! Tinubu is not going anywhere. He is senile, demented, and corrupt grin grin.

Voting pattern of yoruba he said! Ode!!! grin Shey Tinubu want to be president of Nigeria or of the SW. You are agreeing with me that he is a regional leader. He is not going anywhere. grin grin. So, it is the voting pattern of yorubas that will make him president? Useless he-goat. grin grin

Atiku is the only Presidential candidate that has the National reach to be president. Tinubu is a regional Candidate. Since he has money to spend, he should spend it. Those collecting his money know who they will vote for.

Atiku is coming. Accept it He-goat! grin grin
Re: 2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President by Amayabor1: 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Mumu!!!

You have done your home work abi grin You now agree that the SW locked down for Tinubu. cool

Next Tinubu is taking Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Borno and Yobe. Settled.

Then he's getting his 40-45% in most of the other northern states.

In the south, the G5 governors and Peter Obi are working for him directly or indirectly.

So you see, Tinubu will rule out of your dead body tongue

The mumu is not getting the point. SW locked down for which Tinubu? grin. You nor hear the one wey i dey talk since. grin. He can't win Oyo and Osun. LP, APC and pdp will share lagos and Ogun. The ozuor said Peter Obi and G5 governors are working for Tinubu indirectly. So, it is Peter Obi that is not working for Atiku indirectly in the SW and North central? Ode! grin. Which Niger, Borno and Yobe is Tinubu taking? Ode! grin

Hear what the dead body you want to be president said in Ebonyi state; "The transmission line is a super highway for generated electricity power. They couldn't even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity".

This is the person you want us to vote as president? May woe befall you and your generation. may the earth and air above you fight you till death. May you labour like an elephant and eat like an ant. May regret, sorrow and anguish be your daily portion. Iseeee!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply / Stop Electricity Subsidy, IMF Tells FG / APC NEC: Soldiers, Policemen, Take Over Party Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.