Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State (47707 Views)

Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps / Buhari's Niger Rep. Rail Project vs Niger-Benin Export Pipeline / N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by Codes151(m): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
ZeroAccess:
"This pipe is channel to a 3 million Tanker Vessel. At 250k bpd, it will take 12 days to load it full with crude oil. At $100/barrel, it will transport $300m worth of crude per trip. At official rate of N420/$, it’s worth N125bn and it was unnoticed for 9 good years..."

" ...How APC and PDP have the effrontery to still be campaigning and contesting for Presidential Elections needs to be studied at Harvard University...

" Fellow Nigerians, 2023 is your last opportunity to take your Country back from the establishment of legendary thieves and their cohorts!"

Peter Obi exposed this and now various discoveries. A word is Enuf for the wise.

EOD#
quote the author as well.

Plagiarism is wrong.
#coventry
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by writeprof(m): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
ZeroAccess:
"This pipe is channel to a 3 million Tanker Vessel. At 250k bpd, it will take 12 days to load it full with crude oil. At $100/barrel, it will transport $300m worth of crude per trip. At official rate of N420/$, it’s worth N125bn and it was unnoticed for 9 good years..."

" ...How APC and PDP have the effrontery to still be campaigning and contesting for Presidential Elections needs to be studied at Harvard University...

" Fellow Nigerians, 2023 is your last opportunity to take your Country back from the establishment of legendary thieves and their cohorts!"

Peter Obi exposed this and now various discoveries. A word is Enuf for the wise.

EOD#
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by mechanics(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
God won't forgive those saboteurs stealing our oil.
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by writeprof(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
FORHII:
They have been falsefully accusing the naija delta indigenes of oil theift meanwhile they are the real perpetrators of the act. Thanks to Peter Obi for opening the eyes of Nigerians to their shady deals.
Oil is not something that can be stolen by common man like you and I without approval from the Ogas at the top.

They can't do it alone without Niger- Deltan collaborators - Greedy and wicked youths/ leaders, community leaders and political leaders.

Read J.P Clark-Bekederemo's play ALL FOR OIL
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by FmO4(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
Can we just pls commend this good work first, Buhari know about it and still send Tompolo to expose the act?, Ha!, Put hatred, sentiment aside pls, we all remember how some big wigs in oil and gas industry fought that same Buhari for this same contract. God bless Nigeria
ZeroAccess:
Atleast Peter Obi have been vindicated about saying govt is the main oil theft and not common man as they claimed.

Just imagine a security check point is just right before the illegal connection and you say the people in high level of govt is not involved.

The worst of it is that shell reported this incident from there show room when it was connected and govt kept mute.

Only a fool will say buhari is not aware of this connection. Remember buhari is the minister of petroleum

Vote wisely!! This is our only chance, if we miss it is aft 8yrs we can have another one.

EOD#
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by cuteboy2: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
6 months to election, they start discovering crude tapping points, pipelines and tankers. Why didn't they lift a finger "discover" all these things in the last 8 years Buhari, the corruption fighter, has been in power?

For the past 6 months NNPC has not remitted $1 into the nation's treasury because of a combination of organised oil theft and the mega fraud known as "fuel subsidy". Buhari as President and Petroleum Minister personally presided over this massive looting of the nation's funds, whilst pretending to be a saint.

These are all part of 2023 election propaganda.

Walahi these people are just insulting the sensibility of Nigerians
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by brightleave(m): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
ZeroAccess:

EOD#
una just dey type anyhow. Where you 4 see 3m tankers? The max that come here is vlcc which is 2m tanker. 3m tankers are not common so, they don't come here. Mind you, that even suez max which is 1m tanker can not directly load without the assistance of spm or SBM, except through STS which is ship-to-ship.
So, investigate b4 typing

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by Owologbo(m): 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tompolo go finish Atiku and other key bunkered oil brokers

Some General and Naval Commodore go don get hypertension

The guy too Sabi .. every corner of the creek he dey burst them

Let's see how PDP go fund Campaign or buy votes... Their Cashout bag just got taken out

Atiku is the minister of petroleum right?
APC is a cancer, not only to Nigerians but mostly to those that support it as eats their brains away.
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by Fearyourcreator: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
ZeroAccess:

EOD#
Why didn't he expose this when he was with PDP?

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by ufuosman(m): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
grin grin the man knows the creek very well
Moh247:
cool

Let's see how PDP go fund Campaign or buy votes... Their Cashout bag just got taken out

Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by pquaver(m): 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered the questions.

Can you provide the evidence of peter obi eating illegal refinery money in PDP? How is Peter obi the biggest thief here? What did he steal?

You are right. It is under buhari these illegap structures are being found. But why have the owners of these structures not been arrested? Why did it take him all these years under his watch as minister of petroleum?

Give me proof and evidence first of your claim that Buharri is responsible for the oil and he organized the theft.. Show me and I will bring the evidence of obi's participation. Again Oil theft started b4 2015 and I ask why was no 1 arrested or even the pipeline found before Buhari government found it? Obi was in pdp and it was preceding Buhari government why he no talk since?

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by jojothaiv(m): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
flexyrule:
These people think we're all fools in this country.
But what can I say, even with the number of highly educated people in Nigeria, we still churned out a school certificate holder as president.
So the NNPC and other IOCs operating in the Niger Delta region want to tell me they're not aware of all these diversions all these years?

Lori Ilo.....

You can fool some people at a time, but you can't full everybody, everytime.
From my basic Fluid Mechanics classes, I know that these diversions can easily be detected by studying flow patterns and pressure change from a dashboard or computer.
Tompolo who was declared wanted by the government is now Captain America chasing after his fellow comrades.
Nigeria should be given a special category on Netflix.

Our drama would sell!
It's political to some folks here, the comments will tell you more.
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by DWickedLandLord: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

And no mention of PO...shocking coming from you
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by GardenOfGod(m): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ezmans:
I have never heard from lai Mohammed about 2023 election
Man is exhausted... He's ran out of lies.

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by slymansun: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
WibusJaga:

Why can't the culprits be fished out & dealt with?
Look, this kind of corruption will never end in this country until we start public execution of culprits to deter others.

This is the major problem of Nigeria: not having strong deterrents against corruption and criminality. This country will continue to stagnate and retrogress until we make up our minds to see corruption as a crime worse than murder.
In a saner clime, all the people involved in this should get a death sentence or life imprisonment. But in Nigeria, this matter will soon be swept under the carpet. I WEEP FOR MY BELOVED CRY. WHEN WILL ENOUGH BE ENOUGH IN THIS COUNTRY. THIS IS REALLY PAINFUL

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by DWickedLandLord: 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
GreatrAnalyst:

Very true.
Too many so called wealthy people in Nigeria that their source of is shady.

And all this continues to happen under a President who doubles as minister of petroleum and known as Mr integrity.

At last, PDP or Nigerian lazy youths would be blamed for this.

Irresponsible humans that got to power without knowing what to do with power.

Let's keep it fair, PDP did their own too
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by DWickedLandLord: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
pquaver:

Shut up.. Every thing Peter obi Peter obi... If we go by your implications of government pdp and Peter obi are the thief. Fact remains it is same Buhari government tackling and finding out the illegal structures. When Peter obi was eating the illegal refinery money in pdp he kept shut. Obi is the biggest thief here

Pure Rubbish
N
Rick Ross is the biggest Boss

If you don't know what to do with your data dash
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by bizzibodi(m): 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
I hope they are not going to blow up that pipeline as they burnt that bunkering boat?
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by ELOGBO: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nigeria wona see am
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by CheapHomes1: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
pquaver:
[/b]

Give me proof and evidence first of your claim that Buharri is responsible for the oil and he organized the theft.. Show me and I will bring the evidence of obi's participation. Again Oil theft started b4 2015 and I ask why was no 1 arrested or even the pipeline found before Buhari government found it? Obi was in pdp and it was preceding Buhari government why he no talk since?

I haven't made any claim. I only asked you the following questions based on your claims.

Can you provide the evidence of peter obi eating illegal refinery money in PDP? How is Peter obi the biggest thief here? What did he steal?

You are right. It is under buhari these illegap structures are being found. But why have the owners of these structures not been arrested? Why did it take him all these years under his watch as minister of petroleum?
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by DWickedLandLord: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
pquaver:

Provide proof the government had a hand in it? Very foolish question at the bolded. It does matter how long it takes fact is, it was done and he is doing his job in tackling oil theft. Did oil theft start in 2015? Tell us or show us the one obi helped his friend GEJ to end during their time... Nonsense talk all tge time

I know the person that just called PO the biggest oil thief did not just ask for evidence government is stealing??

Literally laugh out loud

You're definitely not alright. Whatever they diagnosed you with it's actually worse!
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
blueAgent:

Is very difficult to do this offshore.
But it is possible and very lucrative.. afterall they mounted a dummy platform visible to all at the sea with this one. Don't underestimate the power of money.
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by sainthumble: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
[
“So, they tapped into it, the place was initially filled with water, but, technologically, they were able to connect their own pipe underwater.

“We trotted the line on foot to the point it was tapped, we had to create something on either side of the pipeline so that the water could be pumped out.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by blueAgent(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
jackcanfield:

But it is possible and very lucrative.. afterall they mounted a dummy platform visible to all at the sea with this one. Don't underestimate the power of money.

Yes, but it requires a lot of capital and parties to be involved including the IOC
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by Powersurge: 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:

He is a traditionalist I think he uses voodoo

Nobody is invincible.
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by chapwiz(m): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:

Why will they have hypertension?
Haven, have they stolen enough? Main while all these matters will soon die a natural death. Nobody will be prosecuted. Now everyone is pretending not to know what was going on.
The truth this kind of thing can not without the knowledge of Govt., Security Agencies, and the company. I rest my case.
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by InvertedHammer: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
/
This is really stupid.

The sensible thing would have been a covert operation to arrest the criminals when they come to siphon oil. From thence, the investigation will commence all the way to the top hierarchy of the criminal organization. But it seems the interest is not to capture the criminals.

To those asking about Tinubu's business, it is an enterprise like this that is the main source of income for the billionaires you celebrate. It ain't got nothing to do with business acumen.

/
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by pquaver(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

I know the person that just called PO the biggest oil thief did not just ask for evidence government is stealing??

Literally laugh out loud

You're definitely not alright. Whatever they diagnosed you with it's actually worse!

Oga show us proof.. Is Peter obi not a former governor? Your statement confirms my point.
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by GreatrAnalyst: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Let's keep it fair, PDP did their own too

So APC now came to do worse right? To lower the bar... Is it competition?
APC campaigned to come and undo the evil PDP did.
So what has APC done differently?
Tinubu was still seen days ago talking about the evil PDP did... What good has APC done in over 7 years in power?
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by DWickedLandLord: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
pquaver:

Oga show us proof.. Is Peter obi not a former governor? Your statement confirms my point.

You have an interesting way of reasoning
lol

Your proof is Obi was a governor??
What kind of lazy intellectual are you

Na me get the pipeline sef. Let's settle it at that
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by Metrofox(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
Afriifa:
He's the Niger Delta. Nothing wey him no know for the terrain.

Abegi na all of them dey run am before now...e too easy to deceive Nigerians
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by Metrofox(m): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
michlins:
wow suddenly it's the opposition parties.

Buhari has been the minister of petroleum and commander in chief of the armed forces. Is it possible that ships will sail into our territorial waters without the navy being aware?

If that's the case then Buhari has failed on all spheres

Very soon na submarine these guys go begin use as una don too talk about ship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" / Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri / Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.