Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State (47718 Views)

Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps / Buhari's Niger Rep. Rail Project vs Niger-Benin Export Pipeline / N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by Ijb11: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
Really
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by maxzzo1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tom Polo is doing well
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by fiyinfoluwa29093: 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
Come join meCome join me...
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by pquaver(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

You have an interesting way of reasoning
lol

Your proof is Obi was a governor??
What kind of lazy intellectual are you

Na me get the pipeline sef. Let's settle it at that

English comprehension is not hard. You made a claim which actually sustained my point. You claimed government officials steal. And I asked u again is obi not a former governor? So why can't he steal? Because he you like him.. He is now a Saint but other remain thieves.. You must be out of your mind.. Your intellectual lazy statement actually points you.. When you can't even understand your own statement... EWU
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by udemzeus(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
Na Buhari dey steal am, because NNPC was privatized.
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by Afriifa(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
Metrofox:

Abegi na all of them dey run am before now...e too easy to deceive Nigerians
Run? Man has always been in his hometown in aporoza. Shut it. He got balls. Who on earth do you think has the courage and doggeness to unearth a cartel of oil thieves?
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by CoolAmbience(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Same Buhari who cancelled the pipeline surveillance contract when he came in?
If anything, it shows he chased Tompolo away then do his boys could carry out their theft.
Now that he's bowing out, he's handling it over back for Tompolo to clean up his mess

Conspiracy theory!

Crude theft has been happening even before Tompolo knew what crude is.
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by DWickedLandLord: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
pquaver:
English comprehension is not hard. You made a claim which actually sustained my point. You claimed government officials steal. And I asked u again is obi not a former governor? So why can't he steal? Because he you like him.. He is now a Saint but other remain thieves.. You must be out of your mind.. Your intellectual lazy statement actually points you.. When you can't even understand your own statement... EWU

Look at a boy that can't even give mama 200k calling ME Ewu. smh

You need more emotional development BOY

Asking for evidence while he produces NONE.

Na PO dey run FCT from Anambra.

Saying you reason like a deer is an insult to deers. A man that would be carrying my bags IRL is calling me Ewu online. I have really suffered for this internet
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
St. Buhari & St. Silver
I salute una. Weldone for the job done
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Conspiracy theory!

Crude theft has been happening even before Tompolo knew what crude is.

This your claim is the real conspiracy theory.
I'm one breath APC claim, especially Buhari that Nigeria was selling over 1m bpd in sixteen years of PDP
You, on the other hand say there's been crude oil theft since the 70s.
How does the two add up
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by Phantom233: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
Imagine 125 billion being stolen by few men say twice monthly . There's no Nigeria without crude oil but one day a savior will come to our rescue, you can imagine how many of such pipelines we have in the creek
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by CoolAmbience(m): 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

This your claim is the real conspiracy theory.
I'm one breath APC claim, especially Buhari that Nigeria was selling over 1m bpd in sixteen years of PDP
You, on the other hand say there's been crude oil theft since the 70s.
How does the two add up

How are the statements you made related?

So, if crude theft started in the 70s, the PDP couldn't have sold 1million bpd in its 16 years at the helm of affairs in Nigeria?

Bro, abeg try rest small.
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by pquaver(m): 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Look at a boy that can't even give mama 200k calling ME Ewu. smh

You need more emotional development BOY

Asking for evidence while he produces NONE.

Na PO dey run FCT from Anambra.

Saying you reason like a deer is an insult to deers. A man that would be carrying my bags IRL is calling me Ewu online. I have really suffered for this internet

Online billonnaire.. I hail ooo.. You are asking for evidence.. You provide that of Buhari.. You made the claim first and I told you if u produce that of Buhari I will i will provide obi's.. And you are running and diverting conversation.. Idiot.. U never see anything.. Akpa amu
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by Phantom233: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Shut up please!!! Peter Obi was part of PDP government where Deziani stole our crude oil money . Peter Obi personally ordered the Fidelity Bank MD to go to Abuja and receive the stolen money from Deziani to their bank. Because he has a lot to gain from stolen money of Nigeria. Read the link below. Obi is a thief hiding under innocense. A scam, a 419.

http://dumebiifeanyi.com/ex-anambra-gov-peter-obi-influenced-fidelity-banks-transactions-diezani/
You're a big fool, posting useless links to useless news from useless sources. You better vote wisely Obi is the best bet we have.
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by DWickedLandLord: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
@
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by pquaver(m): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

See sense...
It's either you sell pure water or you're a billionaire. Rubbish people use to deflect their shortcomings

Oya show me what you have done for your people this yr. You like "proofs" right

My 2022 transactions with MG n WU

I dey wait your own
Let's see who's closer to billionaire or hawker

No be by mouth

Again you prove me right.. Online billonnaire
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by DWickedLandLord: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
pquaver:

Again you prove me right.. Online billonnaire

No be mr proofs again...smh
Na only mouth he get. Imagine that!
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by maasoap(m): 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
ZeroAccess:
Atleast Peter Obi have been vindicated about saying govt is the main oil theft and not common man as they claimed.

Just imagine a security check point is just right before the illegal connection and you say the people in high level of govt is not involved.

The worst of it is that shell reported this incident from there show room when it was connected and govt kept mute.

Only a fool will say buhari is not aware of this connection. Remember buhari is the minister of petroleum

Vote wisely!! This is our only chance, if we miss it is aft 8yrs we can have another one.

EOD#

Na wa for these Zombiedients. Everything now must be about Peter Obi, lol. Wasn't he part of the government not long ago?
So, because Buhari is a minister of petroleum, he must know about one illegal connection hundreds of kilometres away from Abuja, connection that could have been there since Obj, Yaradua or Jonathan's administration. Receive sense in Jesus name grin grin grin
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by pquaver(m): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

No be mr proofs again...smh
Na only mouth he get. Imagine that!

You cannot dictate for me ipob dude. Proof is proof of Buhari stealing and I will give obi's.. This your fake WU and MG is of no interest to me. All na for your pocket.. I no cum beg you for food.. I hold my own.. Until I come beg u, your useless WU is a useless as p in psychology
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by DWickedLandLord: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
maasoap:

Na wa for these Zombiedients. Everything now must be about Peter Obi, lol. Wasn't he part of the government not long ago?
So, because Buhari is a minister of petroleum, he must know about one illegal connection hundreds of kilometres away from Abuja, connection that could have been there since Obj, Yaradua or Jonathan's administration. Receive sense in Jesus name grin grin grin

This one types rubbish n says receive sense. Are Nigerians not mad?

This fool thinks "the dog eat my homework"
Is a solid excuse. He's even patting himself on the back for coming up with the idea .

Logic is a foreign concept on this forum
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by DWickedLandLord: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
pquaver:

You cannot dictate for me ipob dude. Proof is proof of Buhari stealing and I will give obi's.. This your fake WU and MG is of no interest to me. All na for your pocket.. I no cum beg you for food.. I hold my own.. Until I come beg u, your useless WU is a useless as p in psychology

Yes very fake. Post your own very fake one as you dey console yourself. This boy sef

Of course you dey hold your own. For your level...We're not the same. Different headaches..different table..different cake

Buhari is a confirmed nincompoop. If you like carry his balls or lick it. Na your business
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
CoolAmbience:

How are the statements you made related?

So, if crude theft started in the 70s, the PDP couldn't have sold 1million bpd in its 16 years at the helm of affairs in Nigeria?

Bro, abeg try rest small.
I'm just hearing from you for the first time that crude theft started in the 70s. Even nnpc said there pipeline is about 9 years old which puts the date to around 2013-14
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by Eniitankorede: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
Phantom233:

You're a big fool, posting useless links to useless news from useless sources. You better vote wisely Obi is the best bet we have.

I catch you people here again. Telling lies and bringing fake statistics that does not exist. Everyone should be careful of these miscreants who call themselves obituaries, they are liars and swindlers.
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by Eniitankorede: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
Phantom233:

You are big scammer like Obi your master. No such statistics exists that you posted. Its fake. Its a scam.
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by CoolAmbience(m): 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

I'm just hearing from you for the first time that crude theft started in the 70s. Even nnpc said there pipeline is about 9 years old which puts the date to around 2013-14

Was NNPC referring to a particular pipeline which they said is 9 years old or that their oldest pipeline is 9 years old? Mind you, NNPC has several pipeline facilities, not just one.

Ofcourse, NNPC's pipeline couldn't be 9 years old...and by implication, crude theft couldn't have started in 2013 or 2014.

It is just like saying that corruption started after 1999 since that was when our currency started having large money bills...like the N100, N200, N500 etc.

People don dey steal from the coins and low bills days...
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by petertamtam6(m): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
ZeroAccess:
"This pipe is channel to a 3 million Tanker Vessel. At 250k bpd, it will take 12 days to load it full with crude oil. At $100/barrel, it will transport $300m worth of crude per trip. At official rate of N420/$, it’s worth N125bn and it was unnoticed for 9 good years..."

" ...How APC and PDP have the effrontery to still be campaigning and contesting for Presidential Elections needs to be studied at Harvard University...

" Fellow Nigerians, 2023 is your last opportunity to take your Country back from the establishment of legendary thieves and their cohorts!"

Peter Obi exposed this and now various discoveries. A word is Enuf for the wise.

EOD#
.... No wonder Britain said Nigeria is Fantastically Corrupt
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by JOemmy(m): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
FORHII:
They have been falsefully accusing the naija delta indigenes of oil theift meanwhile they are the real perpetrators of the act. Thanks to Peter Obi for opening the eyes of Nigerians to their shady deals.
Oil is not something that can be stolen by common man like you and I without approval from the Ogas at the top.

There's no way the indigens won't know about these illegal pipelines am sure they must have been collecting their own little share all this while before the govt decided to give tompolo the security contract job.
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by pquaver(m): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Yes very fake. Post your own very fake one as you dey console yourself. This boy sef

Of course you dey hold your own. For your level...We're not the same. Different headaches..different table..different cake

Buhari is a confirmed nincompoop. If you like carry his balls or lick it. Na your business

I am not here to please ur poor soul.. We no dey make noise.. I am not earni g money for u so I must no show u.. Bring Buhari proof or forever keep quiet like mugu wey u be..
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by DWickedLandLord: 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
pquaver:

I am not here to please ur poor soul.. We no dey make noise.. I am not earni g money for u so I must no show u.. Bring Buhari proof or forever keep quiet like mugu wey u be..

After you bring Obi...The Fvck

Shout till morning
We're not the same .
Na only online you n I will ever exchange banter. #100

I no dey enter 06 Corollas
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by pquaver(m): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

After you bring Obi...The Fvck

Shout till morning
We're not the same .
Na only online you n I will ever exchange banter. #100

I no dey enter 06 Corollas

Online oti nkpu.. Taa gbafu o gi dia. For ur pocket... Na today pple begin earn in pounds and dollars.. Na some people you talk go move no be me.. Wey as I dey chat with you I still de earn.. Shift noise maker..
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by Coolgent(m): 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
Wike wike wike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made / NYSC Saga: Shittu ‘exposes’ Ajimobi, Says He Also Skipped The Scheme / Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.