Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State (47708 Views)

Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps / Buhari's Niger Rep. Rail Project vs Niger-Benin Export Pipeline / N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by Besto(m): 12:41am On Oct 17, 2022
RamseyKush:
Remember Peter obi said the government are the biggest thieves of petroleum.....

I guess that's very right....

See as the pipe long

No bloody civilian fi run that kind thing wey no go cast...

Aswearugad bro
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:20am On Oct 17, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Was NNPC referring to a particular pipeline which they said is 9 years old or that their oldest pipeline is 9 years old? Mind you, NNPC has several pipeline facilities, not just one.

Ofcourse, NNPC's pipeline couldn't be 9 years old...and by implication, crude theft couldn't have started in 2013 or 2014.

It is just like saying that corruption started after 1999 since that was when our currency started having large money bills...like the N100, N200, N500 etc.

People don dey steal from the coins and low bills days...

NNPC was referring to the illegal pipeline at Escravos. It seems you're not following the news.
Crude oil theft is different from bunkering. At least in NNPC's terms. Bunkering is what has existed and it has not affected the oil business as much as theft has. You can see all the talk of crude theft came to the surface when the price of oil went up.
I believe it's an excuse more than anything else.
What is the relationship between money bills and corruption.
Corruption has no bearing with money bills. Those who steal money use their pens not a bag.
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by CoolAmbience(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

NNPC was referring to the illegal pipeline at Escravos. It seems you're not following the news.
Crude oil theft is different from bunkering. At least in NNPC's terms. Bunkering is what has existed and it has not affected the oil business as much as theft has. You can see all the talk of crude theft came to the surface when the price of oil went up.
I believe it's an excuse more than anything else.
What is the relationship between money bills and corruption.
Corruption has no bearing with money bills. Those who steal money use their pens not a bag.

Lol!

Bunkering is different from crude theft?
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Lol!

Bunkering is different from crude theft?

In NNPC's terms, yes. What they used to refer to as bunkering was stealing crude usually by bursting the pipeline or through leakages to feed illegal local refinery.
The present crude theft as you can see it's more organized and of wider dimensions.
Ships are berthing to siphon fuel to sell in the oil market

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by DWickedLandLord: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
pquaver:

Online oti nkpu.. Taa gbafu o gi dia. For ur pocket... Na today pple begin earn in pounds and dollars.. Na some people you talk go move no be me.. Wey as I dey chat with you I still de earn.. Shift noise maker..

Congrats on your "earnings"
Something I dey dash babes
This fool here..lol

Deadman still talking..smh
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by pquaver(m): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Congrats on your "earnings"
Something I dey dash babes
This fool here..lol

Deadman still talking..smh

Online billionaire, continue dashing babes... Anu mpa m
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by DWickedLandLord: 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
pquaver:

Online billionaire, continue dashing babes... Anu mpa m

Frustrations of an im becile
I'm glad it pains you well . Maybe I should show some machines n properties to drive the nail deeper

Mr earner, foolish pride no be pride. Just foolish.
I'd jump into a Lagoon if we traded lifestyles.

On G
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by pquaver(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Frustrations of an im becile
I'm glad it pains you well . Maybe I should show some machines n properties to drive the nail deeper

Mr earner, foolish pride no be pride. Just foolish.
I'd jump into a Lagoon if we traded lifestyles.

On G

U can make urself feel good online... Broke ass... We know u oga.. Online billionaire..
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by DWickedLandLord: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
pquaver:

U can make urself feel good online... Broke ass... We know u oga.. Online billionaire..

This boy can actually fix his mouth to use the word "broke." against ME?!

That's exactly why we're different. Out of self respect, I can NEVER lie to win a stupid online spat.

God forbid. "Man" indeed. Tufia

Go to bed knowing you called a man that can buy your lifestyle 50x over "Broke" As you lay in your germ filled 15yr old mattress

You people can really "Act" for this online
Re: Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State by VanuatuWycombe: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2022
CoolAmbience:

How are the statements you made related?

So, if crude theft started in the 70s, the PDP couldn't have sold 1million bpd in its 16 years at the helm of affairs in Nigeria?

Bro, abeg try rest small.

It actually started in the 70s just that the intensity was lower than the last 30 years. PDP was able to reduce it because of amnesty it granted the Niger-Delta agitators then and oil price went up during Yar’adua/GEJ regime.

We grew up to witness when one king around Ejigbo, in (old Oyo State, now Osun State) was caught for intercepting refined oil pipeline in 1983.

Before then, it has been going on across Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri / Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country / Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.