Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music (21589 Views)

Prophetess Wields Gun While Praying In Tongues In Church (Video) / 20 Points From 1 Corinthians 14 About Speaking In Tongues In The Church / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Maynmann: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
Krismas:
grin Mumu! Why not show me in d Tanakh? The name of the God of the Bible is YHWH. It is never Yahweh.

Illiterate, YHWH is a Egyptian hieroglyphs.
Yahweh is one of the tetragrammation of YHWH.
YAhu is one of the tetragrammation of YHWH
Jehovah is the greek tetragrammation of YWHW

Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Krismas(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
Maynmann:

Idiot, Yahweh is one of the tetragrammation of YHWH. Jehovah is the greek tetragrammation of YHWH!
El is the patheon god in cannan.

where did the jews reject it as fake name? Stop assuming THRASH!
“god” is a English word, jews speak English?
grin u really a mumu. god is not a name but a title, generic to many objects and beings of human veneration. Is dat so hard for u to understand? Then the name of God is YHWH. It was pure guess work of fake researchers like u grin Who slotted vowels between those consonants to get Yahweh and Jehovah. Why do u want to force me to buy fraud?
Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Maynmann: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
Krismas:
grin u really a mumu. god is not a name but a title, generic to many objects and beings of human veneration. Is dat so hard for u to understand? Then the name of God is YHWH. It was pure guess work of fake researchers like u grin Who slotted vowels between those consonants to get Yahweh and Jehovah. Why do u want to force me to buy fraud?

You are a dullard.
If god is a title, how then is the name of god, yhwh?
Or you mean the god of israelite is called yhwh?
Yhwh is a Egyptian hieroglyphs, a small god!
That’s why i said yahweh is a tetragrammation gotten from yhwh, are you too dull to understand that?

Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Krismas(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
Maynmann:

Illiterate, YHWH is a Egyptian hieroglyphs.
Yahweh is one of the tetragrammation of YHWH.
YAhu is one of the tetragrammation of YHWH
Jehovah is the greek tetragrammation of YWHW
grin Trash
Egyptians had no God called YHWH
Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Maynmann: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
Krismas:
grin Trash
Egyptians had no God called YHWH

Rubbish, Who said anything about Egyptian having a god called “yhwh”.
Yhwh is a Egyptian hieroglyphs..

Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Krismas(m): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
Maynmann:

You are a dullard.
If god is a title, how then is the name of god, yhwh?
Or you mean the god of israelite is called yhwh?
Yhwh is a Egyptian hieroglyphs, a small god!
That’s why i said yahweh is a tetragrammation gotten from yhwh, are you too dull to understand that?
grin U talking nonsense. god is used both for the supreme dirty and Dagon the fish god of the philistines. The Hebrew is El. Its not a name. YHWH on d other is d name of the supreme deity. And the gods of Egypt like Amon or Amen or Amun, Ra, Anubis etc, we’re never called YHWH
Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Maynmann: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
Krismas:
grin U talking nonsense. god is used both for the supreme dirty and Dagon the fish god of the philistines. The Hebrew is El. Its not a name. YHWH on d other is d name of the supreme deity. And the gods of Egypt like Amon or Amen or Amun, Ra, Anubis etc, we’re never called YHWH

You talking rubbish, what can I expect from a illiterate.
god is a English word gotten from gudan, and a stone can be a god.
El is a deity, the grand patheon of cannan deities.
Yhwh is a Egyptian hieroglyphs and does not mean “god” it is worshipped by the shasu tribe, he is one of the sons of El.
Yhwh even has a wife!

Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Krismas(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
Maynmann:

Rubbish, Who said anything about Egyptian having a god called “yhwh”.
Yhwh is a Egyptian hieroglyphs..
grin Mumu. Wen u talk about hieroglyphics, Egypt immediately comes to mind. U must stop associating YHWH with Yahweh. Maybe that will cure some of ur confusion
Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Maynmann: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
Krismas:
grin Mumu. Wen u talk about hieroglyphics, Egypt immediately comes to mind. U must stop associating YHWH with Yahweh. Maybe that will cure some of ur confusion
Idiot, when was “egypt” called “Egypt”?who named it “Egypt”? What century? What century is hieroglyphs?
Yahweh is one of the tetragrammation of YHWH. Is that too hard to understand for your empty brain?

Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Krismas(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
Maynmann:

You talking rubbish, what can I expect from a illiterate.
god is a English word gotten from gudan, and a stone can be a god.
El is a deity, the grand patheon of cannan deities.
Yhwh is a Egyptian hieroglyphs and does not mean “god” it is worshipped by the shasu tribe, he is one of the sons of El.
Yhwh even has a wife!
grin The Bible never specializes El. It translates it as god. THATS WOT AM TELLING U! The biblical depiction for all gods is El. I think that should do it. If u still don’t understand, maybe u need a lobotomy! Then I have disassociated myself from Yahweh repeatedly! I wouldn’t care if he is the devil from hades. I am talking about YHWH. Stop talking to me abt Yahweh
Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Maynmann: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
Krismas:
grin The Bible never specializes El. It translates it as god. THATS WOT AM TELLING U! The biblical depiction for all gods is El. I think that should do it. If u still don’t understand, maybe u need a lobotomy! Then I have disassociated myself from Yahweh repeatedly! I wouldn’t care if he is the devil from hades. I am talking about YHWH. Stop talking to me abt Yahweh
Idiot, The bible specialize El, bible was not written in English, “god” is an English word!
EL was the one that gave israEL to yahweh as inheritance.
Yah and jah from hallelujah, jehovah, yahweh, yahu are all tetragrammation of YHWH, let that stick to your empty brain!

Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Krismas(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
Maynmann:

Idiot, when was “egypt” called “Egypt”?who named it “Egypt”? What century? What century is hieroglyphs?
Yahweh is one of the tetragrammation of YHWH. Is that too hard to understand for your empty brain?
grin Trash
Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Maynmann: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
Krismas:
grin Trash

Says an illiterate!
Yhwh is a common war god, don’t you see the genocide inside the tanakh?
Yhwh is a hieroglyphs!

Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Krismas(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
Maynmann:

Idiot, The bible specialize El, bible was not written in English, “god” is an English word!
EL was the one that gave israEL to yahweh as inheritance.
Yah and jah from hallelujah, jehovah, yahweh, yahu are all tetragrammation of YHWH.
grin Tetragrammaton means 4letter name of the supreme deity. Its d name. Yahweh Jehovah are pathetic assumptions. The Old Testament was written in Hebrew. Anywhere u find El in the Hebrew script, the English translators rendered it as God. Whether it’s found in israEL emmanuEL or Milcom the abomination of the Amorites
Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Krismas(m): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Maynmann:

Says an illiterate!
Yhwh is a common war god, don’t you see the genocide inside the tanakh?
Yhwh is a hieroglyphs!
grin how is YHWH hieroglyphics?
Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Maynmann: 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Krismas:
grin Tetragrammaton means 4letter name of the supreme deity. Its d name. Yahweh Jehovah are pathetic assumptions. The Old Testament was written in Hebrew. Anywhere u find El in the Hebrew script, the English translators rendered it as God. Whether it’s found in israEL emmanuEL or Milcom the abomination of the Amorites

Tetragrammation does not mean 4 letters, but the pronounciation of those 4 letters together, illiterate.
The Old Testament was written in paleo Hebrew.
El is different from elohim.
New Testament was written in greek, what did greek translators render it as?
El is the grand patheon, elohim are the sons of El.
Your yahweh is one of the elohim.
El and yahweh are different deities!

Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Maynmann: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
Krismas:
grin how is YHWH hieroglyphics?
Where does Y H W H come from?
The name YHWH, consisting of the sequence of consonants Yod, Heh, Waw, and Heh, is known as the tetragrammaton.

Yod
Heh
Waw
Heh
Does not mean supreme god bwahahahah

Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Krismas(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
Maynmann:

Tetragrammation does not mean 4 letters, but the pronounciation of those 4 letters together, illiterate.
The Old Testament was written in paleo Hebrew.
El is different from elohim.
New Testament was written in greek, what did greek translators render it as?
El is the grand patheon, elohim are the sons of El.
Your yahweh is one of the elohim.
El and yahweh are different deities!
grin There is El-oah El-ohim they are plural forms of El. That’s wot Bible translators have said. However wot am saying is El, Yahweh Jehovah matters little to me. They were all smuggled into the Bible. El is generic. Its not a name, it’s an office or a title.
Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Maynmann: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
Krismas:
grin There is El-oah El-ohim they are plural forms of El. That’s wot Bible translators have said. However wot am saying is El, Yahweh Jehovah matters little to me. They were all smuggled into the Bible. El is generic. Its not a name, it’s an office or a title.
Wrong, Elohim is the plural form of Eloah not El.

El is the grand patheon of cannanite gods.
Elohim are the children of El
It was EL that gave IsraEL to yahweh as inheritance, that’s why yahweh is only the god of the Israelite.

What else was smuggled into the bible?

Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Krismas(m): 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
Maynmann:

Where does Y H W H come from?
The name YHWH, consisting of the sequence of consonants Yod, Heh, Waw, and Heh, is known as the tetragrammaton.

Yod
Heh
Waw
Heh
Does not mean supreme god bwahahahah
grin U are very dull grin
U know I wanted u to hit the nail on d head all evening!
YHWH are letters or symbols in the English Hieroglyphics, who’s corresponding to YODH, HE, WAW, HE in Sumerian or Hebrew hieroglyphics. Its d same thing. Its just four consonants. They have no pronunciation! Dunce. That’s Tetragrammaton. 4letters representation of the name of the supreme deity
Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Maynmann: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Krismas:
YHWH are letters or symbols in the English Hieroglyphics, who’s corresponding to YODH, HE, WAW, HE in Sumerian or Hebrew hieroglyphics. Its d same thing. Its just four consonants. They have no pronunciation! Dunce. That’s Tetragrammaton. 4letters representation of the name of the supreme deity

You are a stark dullard.
There’s nothing like “English or Hebrew hieroglyphics”
4 consonants is not the same thing as 4 letters.
The transliteration of the 4 letters give yahweh or Jehovah.
Krismas is a dunce.

Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Krismas(m): 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Maynmann:

Wrong, Elohim is the plural form of Eloah not El.

El is the grand patheon of cannanite gods.
Elohim are the children of El
It was EL that gave IsraEL to yahweh as inheritance, that’s why yahweh is only the god of the Israelite.

What else was smuggled into the bible?
grin Believe wot u like. Same to me. Thanks and bye
Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Maynmann: 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
Krismas:

Bye illiterate.

Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Maynmann: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Krismas:

Dunce Krismas, Peep your Israelite god, yahweh.

Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Maynmann: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Krismas:

Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Maynmann: 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
Krismas:
Illiterate said “English and Hebrew hieroglyphics”
It’s hieroglyphs not hieroglyphics, ode!
Hieroglyphics is not a language!

Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Krismas(m): 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
Maynmann:

You are a stark dullard.
There’s nothing like “English hieroglyphics”
4 consonants is not the same thing as 4 letters.
grin Every language have their own alphabets in Greek, a and w correspondent to A and Z in the English. The Hebrew alphabet has YHWH as Yodh, He, Waw and He. They are the alphabets. You have no point grin
Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Maynmann: 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Krismas:
grin Every language have their own alphabets in Greek, a and w correspondent to A and Z in the English. The Hebrew alphabet has YHWH as Yodh, He, Waw and He. They are the alphabets. You have no point grin

Illiterate stop assuming THRASH.
Yhwh is a Egyptian hieroglyphs. Get that to your empty skull!

Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Krismas(m): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
Maynmann:

Illiterate said “English and Hebrew hieroglyphics”
It’s hieroglyphs not hieroglyphics, ode!
Hieroglyphics is not a language!
grin Mumu. Alphabets are not languages. They are means of conveying languages. Hieroglyphics are emojis pictorial alphabets. All alphabets in d end are emojis. A combination of them is language. That’s all I meant. Dullard
Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Maynmann: 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Krismas:
grin Mumu. Alphabets are not languages. They are means of conveying languages. Hieroglyphics are emojis pictorial alphabets. All alphabets in d end are emojis. A combination of them is language. That’s all I meant. Dullard
Hieroglyphics Is a book not alphabet.
Hieroglyphs is the alphabet.
Stop assuming TRASH!
Stark illiterate!

Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Maynmann: 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
Krismas:

Illiterate, hieroglyphs is a language!
Hieroglyphics Is a script/book!

Re: The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music by Krismas(m): 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
Maynmann:

Illiterate stop assuming THRASH.
Yhwh is a Egyptian hieroglyphs. Get that to your empty skull!
grin U have nothing to tell me! Wot is Egyptian hieroglyphics abt YHWH? They are Hebrew alphabets. Consonants in Hebrew. Alpha has a symbol a in Greek while Omega has w
Dullard

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Difference Between Christmas And Xmas / Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / How Were People Solving Their Spiritual Issues When There Was No Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.