Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) (62921 Views)

Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) / Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) / Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by kologba: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
Osariemen12:

I bet my balls you've not met an Edo woman in your life.
mumu person keep quiet
Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Osariemen12: 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
kologba:
mumu person keep quiet

An slowpoke has lost a line of argument.
Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Truthsbitter: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
advanceDNA:
The olden days standard of morality, when consequences of actions are considered and action weighed on the scales of morality, rationality, and being considerate

... but mama doesnt know street is now very cold
...what another man will pay for 30 other men have chop tire

LOL....

It's good to tell yourself the truth...
Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
Patriotsleague:
That's Edo people for you, respect and culture.
Yet na dem full Italy dey do asewo! Instead of you to praise the disciplined mother you dey talk of tribe.

2 Likes

Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Osariemen12:

I dey tell you. From Timber market pas Big Joe, na Yoruba dem dey speak because majority of those girls na from there.

Na Yoruba spoil Bini with Ashawo. Many of them dey claim Edo sef.

Ask them where dem come from dem go mention Akoko Edo or Delta. Na lie. Na either Iwo for Osun or Ikele Ekiti for Ekiti State.

Some years ago, one morning wey I dey pass that area, one of them called me to come and do testing for free and pay after if I enjoy am and if I no enjoy am, I can go with the money.
Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Osariemen12: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Some years ago, one morning wey I dey pass that area, one of them called me to come and do testing for free and pay after if I enjoy am and if I no enjoy am, I can go with the money.

Na their way. Na so dem go carry their tribal marks and their west beads dem patrol our town.

This thread fit make me mobilize against them.

Dem Don spoil our land finish, yet their people dey call our ladies prostitutes.
Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Farid24224(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nicepoker:
The woman is just troubling herself something the daughter had given out on loan already.

Verywickedman, is that you? grin
Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by hkidola00(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
Antimarraige:
a foolish man grin

On a lighter note, I'm enjoying the way girls are now loose these days, makes the pussy easier to get. Can't wait for the upcoming ones that will call me sugar daddy, please mom start feeding your daughters well with fatty foods so by the time they're 18+ the ass and boobs will be like Nikki Minaj's
ur very stupid
Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by HITsquad: 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lol
Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hassanmaye:

The mother doesn't want her to put it publicly free, she understands how men now are, I don't blame her, alot of women are Rich now because of stupid men who give them so much money because they can't control their libido.

Most of these Unfortunate Money Miss Road Men will accustom their fellow Gullible/Less Privileged Men to hard labour slaving for them then realize huge profits and later give some of the proceeds easily to those creatures that have SNAILS In between their Legs. Awon Eleribu Sombory..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Kdon2: 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
Osariemen12:

If Edo ladies are dogs, what do we call Yoruba women?

Big time whores?

Nobody beat Edo record for whorism!grin
Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Kdon2: 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Osariemen12:

You are certainly not serious.

I am ready to host you if you are honest.

After meeting twenty girls in a brothel in Benin here, if 14 are not from southwest, I'll pay you 50k.

Schedule a day and I will host you.

Prostitution is a Yoruba thing.

If I hear! You yourself know the truth in your heart, you just being deceitful
Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by almarthins(m): 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Beni girls no be Edo people?
You see the way them dey dress like hookers

1 Like

Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Advancedman(m): 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
Bvlgari:
Its a man that will pay for it. Stop exposing it - Mum scolds her daughter for exposing cleavage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TR-2qSPXL0

I horribly hate that word pay.
What an horrible way to bring up a girl child like she is a mere commodity.

4 Likes

Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Enimin: 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
Bvlgari:
Its a man that will pay for it. Stop exposing it - Mum scolds her daughter for exposing cleavage.

Now you see why Nigerian women are notorious worldwide for their mercenary approach to relationships

You cannot grow up listening to such nonsense and remain normal. The same thing happens to the moslems and they spend their whole lives killing on behalf of, and slamming their heads on the floor for a duplicitous extraterrestrial who doesn't actually give a shit about them

2 Likes

Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by DaveJacuzie: 12:05am On Oct 17, 2022
Patriotsleague:
You say?
Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by PoliteActivist: 12:06am On Oct 17, 2022
Patriotsleague:
author=Mercury12 post=117613074] you can say that again.
Edo and Yoruba culture too.
Beautiful

Edo girls wey full Italy dey do ashawo, or another one?
Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by KingMack(m): 12:24am On Oct 17, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Specially greetings from we the Edo on this forum
Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by KingMack(m): 12:26am On Oct 17, 2022
smartleo:

You say what ?

Edo gwa?

Stoppet it now

You no go use ur head abi
Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by BanyXchi: 1:37am On Oct 17, 2022
Lol shey na Edo babe
Antai123:
One guy dey bang this girl oo, the mother no no wetin dey sup. Eee get one wey I dey bang, just 22years old and innocent looking girl. grin grin grin
Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by B2B23: 2:37am On Oct 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Yes. Afon-bini people are very respectful and cultural in Italy.

At least their married women don't sleep with their nwaboy under their husbands roof and when the pot belly man is snoring next door after selling markit.

They don't sleep around and sell their babies too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by B2B23: 2:38am On Oct 17, 2022
smartleo:

You say what ?

Edo gwa?

Stoppet it now

Yes oh. Unlike others that brings bastard to their husband after sleeping with thiwr nwaboy.
Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Emperor88(m): 2:45am On Oct 17, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Western hubris and madness have taken a bigger chunk in the lives of Africans, especially the youths, eroding long-existing foundation culture and tradition. Africa has a culture: God first and family next.

If not for the degradation of African culture, on a normal day, that "iye" would have given "Itohan" a dirty slap - most parents in our contemporary day have lost touch with their culture, thereby ignoring their children and being unable to raise them into responsible adults. Charity begins at home; with a good father and mother (and extended family).

Let me translate:

It is a man that will pay for the breasts you are exposing - bride price.
Cover it, it is not meant for the eyes of everybody.
These breasts you are exposing, a man will come and pay money for it.
This waist you are shaking they will kill a big cow for it.

Iyé Itohan still had the Edo/bini culture roaming in her psyche. Good one from the mother.

It's pathetic that we are quick to copy vacuous things rather than things that are capable of taking us to the zenith. Pathetic!

May Africa find grace!
Africa and gawd? I hope it is not the gawd that the westerner brought to us you are talking about?
As for the clothing, it is western culture because black Africans were walking half naked before civilization.
Lastly the mother was right until she monetize her daughters body. A man will pay for it. How can we have equity when a side is expected to pay, as in a commodity you pay for. reasons why African women will keep ending in the kitchen and other room.

1 Like

Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by asmovic(m): 3:27am On Oct 17, 2022
Bvlgari:

staged.
Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Oduduwa707: 4:33am On Oct 17, 2022
Useless mother indeed. This is how they monetize their daughters.

Chai... Foolish Edo and Igboids! angry

2 Likes

Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Probz(m): 4:39am On Oct 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Yes. Afon-bini people are very respectful and cultural in Italy.

Ouch. That was cold.
Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Osanoghodua1: 4:52am On Oct 17, 2022
Man will pay for it, cow will be killed for this breast, this waist. Translated from Benin language to English in the original tongue �
Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Osanoghodua1: 4:55am On Oct 17, 2022
Oduduwa707:
Useless mother indeed. This is how they monetize their daughters.

Chai... Foolish Edo and Igboids! angry

May God break your mouth for these curses.

The mother is speaking of marriage and not immorality, go and learn accursed generation. You open your useless tongue to insult tribes, stop beating your parents for death is in the pot.
Re: It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by CrownLands(m): 5:09am On Oct 17, 2022
Good Mama. I hope your daughter go obey you, even when no no dey near her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) / My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help / My Dad Almost Killed Me Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.