Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) (27124 Views)

See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by ebukajay184: 8:42am On Nov 10, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Nukilia: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2023
Very good pronouncement! Enough of the violence against women. I am expecting the grooms mother to also admonish the bride not to disrespect the husband undecided

173 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 9:02am On Nov 10, 2023
Nukilia:
Very good pronouncement! Enough of the violence against women. I am expecting the grooms mother to also admonish the bride not to disrespect the husband undecided

Na from there the wedding ceremony go scatter grin

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Nukilia: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2023
ShenTeh:

grin grin grin You are correct!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by benjackugo: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2023
ShenTeh:

4 years in marriage: Simi And Adekunle Gold's marriage growing stronger as they sing together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfAnQR2NNOs

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2023
Daughter wey guys don touch tire? grin Mum, dey calm down joor! grin

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by CooldipoMPS: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by DonroxyII: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
Sense No go Kill Mama ....

If he Violate, Arrest am Straight !

2 Likes

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by donleo92(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
na just to tell the mama say make him tell the wife to be submissive to me.

make she take me as her king, and definitely I will make her my queen

12 Likes

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by CHIOMAEZEH: 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
Lol......if the guy no string...them go run am into depression....because this mother in-law go get branch office for their matrimonial home ...she will be interfering with her daughter's marriage ,thinking she is doing her daughter a favor ....

By the way, we have a special squad that will handle such bossy inlaws for you ....we are a call away...the below is a sample of how we will handle them .... 😂 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by amstamon: 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
Rubbish!
What's she insinuating? That the groom is a woman beater or has an history on woman abuse?.
Check very well, e go either be say the bride stubborn gan that her ex dey beat her or the mother herself has suffered from the father abused hence her rubbish yarn.
Well, such speech cannot happen if its my wedding or else I'll caution her immediately as e dey hot before she'll start giving some guests a bad impression about me.

39 Likes

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Omezif(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
Even if she doesn't like the groom she would have said her mind earlier before wedding took place than insulting the groom in public place.
I believe she's crazy and shameless woman.
I also believe if the wedding is by force she wouldn't be at the wedding place.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
This could be a tip of an iceberg of what to come in their union

5 Likes

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by webclass(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
That woman is an iron Lady
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by neolboy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
Both should be admonished because some women are more violent than men

22 Likes

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by ThatrealestApex: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
No warning about warning the daughter to respect her husband, nothing nothing.

What if it turns out that she'll now be the one beating him? undecided

All these una One-sided judgements dey tire me

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Fatbam005: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
The price of rice has gone up again. We don't know what is really happening in this country

2 Likes

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by ceebeth7(m): 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
This kind of Family will control the guy to his grave.

10 Likes

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
She wasn't rude, disrespectful or aggressive about it, so I don't see it as a biggie except that this should have been done in private.

But again, this is usually a subtle warning for what is to come.

The guy should get a spy camera to secretly record his disagreements with his wife so that she doesn't turn around to say something else.

10 Likes

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by bigdammyj: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
Noted.
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Silva79(f): 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
That's thoughtful of her

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by izuch(m): 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
That guy is in trouble, his wife's family will continue to meddle into his marriage. He'll never be in control, so I suspect.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Sultty(m): 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
good update. Wow the bride mama no send her in-laws before she speak her mind. She be say if u like use your bombastic side eye dey look me; I go still talk my mind angry

2 Likes

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by robinfemi: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
What if her daughter doesn't worth it?

Like rude or disrespectful nko angry

8 Likes

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by emmyt2: 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
I didn't see any sense in what she said.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Segzy19: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
A good advice but it shouldn't have been at the open wedding. It should have been at their introduction or personal meetings with the bride's mother....

14 Likes

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Quranisforfools: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
Try to use your brains. No be dat kin touch mama dey talk. Mama is referring to domestic violence, beating.
Truvelisback:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by 4tomandchi: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
I call her a super Mum but I hope she also told her daughter not to run mouth. It's easy for women to run mouth and anger the man if the man decides to go physical she will change the narrative. You will hear things like "shameless man go and fight your mate" but when she was running her mouth she forgot that the man was not her mate.

Men be wise and flee from nagging women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by BlessedSam01: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
Truvelisback:

When purpose is define
Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by triple996(m): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
But she did not advice her daugher to control her mouth and behave herself in the marriage.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) by Reelmii: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos / Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) / Divorced Woman In Court For Refusing To Leave Ex-husband’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.