Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) (32378 Views)

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by ednut1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Reno omokri go and find work to do

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by totit: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Loool
grin
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Sucre6: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Reno is a bombling idiot, we don't take him seriously

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by pweeryambre: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
There's no news here

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by smith946: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Albert Einstein once said that two things are infinite in this life; The universe and human stupidity.
Seems Reno fits into the last part.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
Buhari o
Tinubu o
Gej o
Reno o
Peter o
Atiku o
The citizens o
Pasto o

Mallam o

Are all rogues, uncouth and criminals minded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by TechW: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
ochejoseph:
Breaking: Peter Obi Caught in Massive Lie About His Achievements!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1S2mkxV3fQ
Reno is a fool, how can that brewery be making loses when the I my solace people have in this Buhari regime is drink. Besides, when they say something employs a certain number, he should also know that the owners of the beer parlours are been kept employed by the breweries and those they employed too.
In as much the percentage is debatable but Reno is not accurate too, so, has no moral nor intellectual justification to question him.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Cantonese: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
Olodo
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
Acidosis:

Decades ke? Majority have never left the southwest region.
Reno has never left southwest?

What is the business of Reno Omokiri and South West or the igbos from Anambra who once called out Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by prodigy22: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
tongue
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
Reno Mumukri is working for his pay master.

Obidient is better than sacrifice.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by SLOVFO(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
No wahala...we go still vote him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Bobloco: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
Reno Mockery
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by fredoooooo: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
Obi don come again , dem use lies swear for this man ? grin cheesy grin cheesy
The obituaries clapping are always the problem here.. Dem don use their brain exchange with spaghetti grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by GemstoneJs(m): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
I no kuku take Omokirikiri serious
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by IrepChrist: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
This in another way of expression could mean that the company's entire workforce have 60% of Anambra people.

Just my thinking.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by CheapHomes1: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
ochejoseph:
Breaking: Peter Obi Caught in Massive Lie About His Achievements!

Reno is obsessed with peter obi. He is yet to tell nigerians what it is that obi took from him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Merelyn(f): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
Peter Obi keeps giving this man sleepless night..

Trying hard to remain relevant, must he trend with PO's matter?

Oga rest in IJN

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Acidosis(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Reno has never left southwest?

You saw the word "majority" and you're asking this? Majority of the people against Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by micgray100(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
He meant 60percent workforce is Anambra people..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by rollywise(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:

cool

Him Tu Lie Baba lamba

Is Peter Obi your parents that should have trained you in school to understand that 60% of Anambra people is not 60% of Anambra population

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by 2Radii: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Acidosis:

Decades ke? Majority have never left the southwest region.
To leave southwest to a place where ugm will masaka them abi??

Leave us in our SW sir.

U can go around the country as u like no one is holding u down, its generational already so no qualms...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by RexTramadol1: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
ZeroAccess:
He said employ 60% of Anambra people not population. Some of you are just to dull to comprehend simple statement.

They have tried and tried but yet can't find anything on him.

Urchins I don't reply mention so don't bother.
Cos you will have

ZeroAccess# to me

You are trying too hard sha

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by voltron14: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
TechW:

Reno is a fool, how can that brewery be making loses when the I my solace people have in this Buhari regime is drink. Besides, when they say something employs a certain number, he should also know that the owners of the beer parlours are been kept employed by the breweries and those they employed too.
In as much the percentage is debatable but Reno is not accurate too, so, has no moral nor intellectual justification to question him.

But the brewery has been posting losses.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
When you tell one lie, you will need more number of lies to cover up the first lie to look perfect...

You dey tell lie
I dey tell lie
Dem dey tell lie
We dey tell lie

Nobody holy pass...
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Eriokanmi: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
ochejoseph:
Lies have expiry dates --
You're the OP, na same you still jump to comment first. I hope Peter Obi isn't giving you sleepless nights guy? grin

Better focus on your candidate so he can get some votes cos thus man can't he stopped. My advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
ednut1:
Reno omokri go and find work to do
Reno has been doing the same thing for eight years.

He did to Buhari, Osinbanjo and Tinubu

The only problem now with some people is that he is targeting Obi because he is one of the major problem Atiku and PDP have in this election.

The other one is WIke.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by 12345baba(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Gay Reno
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Nyamuri: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Maybe your sister dey give him special treatment grin
Flora2Sweet:
My sister is a beneficiary to Obis Achievement's, it's painful people saying this hasn't left their states for decades

Yet stay there to spil trash...
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by justjasper(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
People tends to attack whatever they like secretly. Reno is only troubling himself. Come to LP and have peace or better still focus on issue based politics and avoid this hatred for Obi. Campaign of calumny won't work this time around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
ZeroAccess:
He said employ 60% of Anambra people not population. Some of you are just to dull to comprehend simple statement.

They have tried and tried but yet can't find anything on him.

Urchins I don't reply mention so don't bother.
Cos you will have

ZeroAccess# to me
Omor. You guys are gone.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by richeeyo(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
StoneLucifer:
Peter Obi is far far greater than Tinubu and Atiku joined together 100 billion times. Any contrary view is mere stupidity..
Must people always say yes to this sets of erosion idiots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Douye Diri / Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.