Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) (32516 Views)

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by sweetgala(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Romanus123:
This Man is a fool. What he meant was that 60% of the workers were from Anambra Origin

I'd expect that would be given, the brewery is located in amanbra it evidently utilizes a lot of manual labour which it sources from it's host state.
Peter Obi is either telling a lie or trying to garnish a very simple fact that is not impressive.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Tareq1105: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Lets even assume that is what he meant, how is that an achievement, the workforce of any company within a state not suppose to have over 50% of indigenes.
What Peter wants to personalize as achievement is a "Regulation" you will find in all states
When a man talks to much he is bound to tell lies and nonsense

Obi is empty.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by reddingtonblack: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
seunmsg:
Obi is a liar quite alright but he may be right on his claim that the brewery is the highest tax payer in Anambra state. What the brewery pays to the state government is PAYE of staff and not Company income tax. That the company is a loss making company doesn’t mean it won’t remit the deducted taxes of staff to Anambra state Internal Revenue Service.

On the claim that the company employs 60% of Anambra people, that’s a big fat lie as usual. Just Peter Obi being his lying self as always.

Are you in anyway postulating the said brewery is the highest enployer of labour in anambra.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Morphinne: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]U

It's funny I must say it. No reasonable human being will write, unless you. No amount of denial can exonerate you.
Now I understand your condition mkpuru miri pikin
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by pchukwudi: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
Deji. Reno and ochejoseph know this But all of them have dead conscience. The core of their souls are so messed, depraved and twisted that they derive joy from lying to the public and mudslinging a proper gentleman for their ill conceived political gains.

IrepChrist:
This in another way of expression could mean that the company's entire workforce have 60% of Anambra people.

Just my thinking.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by upower123(m): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
Klchnjoku:
If we are being honest with ourselves neither OBI nor the other two candidates and their various parties is fit to rule Zoogeria.

Infact I want the Zoo to end up in flames make everybody dey go their way but since people of other tribes are supporting their kinsman I have no choice but to support mine too.

So I stand OBIDIENT.. even if dem like make dem find PO guilty of any crime I don't care so far he is running in 2023 me and my family Obi has our vote.

If the Citizens of Ewedu and Cow Dung Republic think they have craze we go tell them say our craze pass.

Abeg I'm buying pi coin at sweet rates.. if you have for sale bring it I'm buying at juicy prices.
Check my bio for contact Thank you.
how much are you buy pi coin...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Klchnjoku: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
Danisaint112:

Peter Obi is far better than Atiku and Tinubu. If you those other two records you will vomit.

Most of this thing they tag as lies aren't really lies but because they have great disdain and hate for him being that he is from the Igbo extraction they just have to paint him bad at every means possible.
Me I don't care whatever they say about Obi their candidates have done worse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by bomsilaga(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
ZeroAccess:
He said employ 60% of Anambra people not population. Some of you are just to dull to comprehend simple statement. Urchins don't have data to watch the video.

They have tried and tried but yet can't find anything on him.

Urchins I don't reply mention so don't bother.
Cos you will have

ZeroAccess# to me
Moreso, it should be employable Anambra people.
Abeg I am not partisan oh, nobody should quote me
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Morphinne: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]U

It's funny I must say it. No reasonable human being will write, unless you. No amount of denial can exonerate you.
Are you confirming that @Klchnjoku, an Ipob idiot like you is not a reasonable human for writing what he posted? grin
@bolded means he’s just senseless like you and every other Ipobian miscreants like you and thanks for the clarification that what he said could only come from an unreasonable human grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by sweetgala(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Reno has never left southwest?

What is the business of Reno Omokiri and South West or the igbos from Anambra who once called out Peter Obi?

No mind am, dem no tell m Reno Omokri is from SS
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by LeoDeKing: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

He said the company employs 60% of anambra people, 60% of its workforce is from anambra.

Make Una try collect Una school fees back
So 60% of Anambra people is same as 60% of its workforce is from Anambra?

Now lemme educate you.

60% of Anambra people means 60% of Anambra population.

60% of its workforce is from Anambra means 60% of the workers are from Anambra.

These two are very different statements and can't be used interchangeably.

Now get out.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Metrofox(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
aariwa:
If you are looking for a perfect human being go to heaven and meet Jesus. From 1991 Anambra was created to 2002 Awka Anambra capital had only 3 hotels ask anybody above 40 living in Awka, compare it with Awka from Obi tenure from 2007- 2014 ( by 2014 you couldn’t get a land for less than 4m in Awka not to talk of now) and as use an indices to gauge what Obi believes in ie scrape off billions from government wastage and corruption and invest in SMEs to empower the poor. Anambra was no 28 in education with birni kebbi and co but Obi took it to number one in Nigeria before leaving office. While other governors was treating kidnapping with kid gloves Obi signed it into law as death penalty, had their properties destroyed, they all ran from Anambra which made state IG then to declare Anambra was the safest in Nigeria for the 5 years till that date in 2014 under Obi( it’s on nation news online google it) A journey from one community to another before Obi lasted more than one hour because erosion makes the terrain difficult but Obi built best connection of roads that connected the 166 communities in Anambra together, he built multi billion naira secretariats in the 21 LGAs in the state to replace the makeshift classrooms they used as offices, he built and equipped healthcare facilities in the 21 LGAs in state and equipped them to international standards, he built 28 bridges to connect parts of anambra that were formerly cut off from the state, distributed thousands of transformers to power generation of electricity, Anambra was debt free because he never borrowed a dime, left more than hundred billion for his predecessor, employed unprecedented numbers of young graduates as civil servants etc all these are there 247 for anybody that want to see them . Those obvious guffaws from Obi like he might say population of Nigeria is 3bn which every knows it isn’t gets people who don’t like him to start talking about him again and sharing the “lie” to their followers and the ones with tact amongst them will spend time to verify his achievements...and that’s how new obidients are made everyday.Reno is making Obi more popular which is a good thing in politics

I remember when the pandemic started and Obiano discovered about 3 ventilators bought by Obi in a warehouse at a time Nigeria was begging for ventilators. Someone should find that and push it to frontpage pls

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Udoboss(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lifestone:

Help me out here. What's the difference?

He was talking about the workforce na.

My Employers love Nigerians...He employs 80% Nigerians...

Does it mean...He employed 80% Nigerian Population..

Haba!!!
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by sweetgala(m): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nnannapat:
So English is so difficult for these people to understand.
Obi said that the brewery employs 60% of Anambra people, that is to say 60% of it's workforce are indigenous. This is very straightforward English statement.

If what he said is that 60% of the population of Anambra people works for the Brewery, that is where stats will not add up.

Actually it's very poor use of the English language, and it shows why Obi failed to gather a reasonable grade in philosophy.

The man was trying to be smart by half measure. He's known for garnishing the truth or falsifying statistics to the adulation of his stupid booblehead supporters

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by AlphaWolf27: 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
Its what he said that matters not what you think he's saying. He said 60% of Anambra people and is totally different from 60% of its workers are Anambra people. Stop making assumptions to suit your own narrative.
jazon:
He meant 60 percent of its workers are Anambra indigenes.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Acidosis(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
2Radii:

Thank for the sincerity..

Ok, so can we say cus nnamdi kanu caused all this thins from the beginning, apc government should execute him to bring out a msg that they are not hating on the Igbo tribe as people are thinking??

Execute him like they executed Asari Dokubo and other top Niger Delta militants?

Well, I'm not a security expert but whatever it would take to curtail a spiral trend of violence in that region should be done. Buhari is the GCFR and should know better.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Tareq1105: 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
AmazingMasada:
Peter Obi lies too much and Obidients don't want us to scrutinise him

A governor without a dream for his people will definitely results into lies upon lies.

What would make a governor that have dreams and bigger dreams for his people be keeping budgeted #75b in an account waiting for an incoming governor?

That can only happened where the governor is visionless.

Unfortunately for some miscreants on the platform they still don't see reason to scrutinized Obi.

I don't think a man who doesn't have vision for 4 million people of Anambra would have vision for 200m Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Patience79: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
WAILERS EVERYWHERE.....Those who have decided that Peter Obi is their nightmare, so shall it be until God Almighty takes him to ASO ROCK....

OBIDATTI we move...
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by seunmsg(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Are you in anyway postulating the said brewery is the highest enployer of labour in anambra.

The state government should normally be the highest employer of Labour in the state. On the private sector side, I’m not sure but the brewery may be the highest employer of labour. Do you know of any bigger company in the state than the brewery?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Tareq1105: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
Metrofox:

I remember when the pandemic started and Obiano discovered about 3 ventilators bought by Obi in a warehouse at a time Nigeria was begging for ventilators. Someone should find that and push it to frontpage pls

Una wan start another lie?

Which ventilator?
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by 27Pushing30: 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
QuikMedia:
Try get Sense na and Use Common sense to reason...60% of workers population in the Company are Anambra people

oshey peter obi mouth piece lol

if we even do a staff audit that wont be correct.

Be there deceiving yourself...
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by iyke2frankeze: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Dangote is the next highest employer of Labour after federal government but I doubt if the total number of workers in all his organisations nationwide come close to 2.4 million.

But here is a blockhead lying with reckless abandon that a single brewery in one state has employed over 2.4 million. What nonsense is this for God's sake? As if this is not enough, his followers clapped hands for him.

Sometimes this blockhead assume he is talking to his ipob supporters who believed Buhari died and got replaced with jubrin.

Pretty sure he was also on another lying adventure here, hence the facial expression of Sanusi Lamido. undecided
Dear illiterate, we have direct and indirect employment. Anybody selling any drink from the said brewery is indirectly employed by him. Make use of your Google. How many people sells Dangote cement and how many people sell drinks. Which one is higher?

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Tareq1105: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
seunmsg:

The state government should normally be the highest employer of Labour in the state. On the private sector side, I’m not sure but the brewery may be the highest employer of labour. Do you know of any bigger company in the state than the brewery?

Obi diverting Anambra State money to revive his ailing and dying family business in the name of investment is criminal and fraudulent. There's no assurance that the state was not shortchanged.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by whizzler: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
ZeroAccess:
He said employ 60% of Anambra people not population. Some of you are just to dull to comprehend simple statement. Urchins don't have data to watch the video.

Cos you will have

ZeroAccess# to me

True, Reno was just trying to twist what mr Obi said
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Christistruth00: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
Peter Obi’s Brewery has been supplying him with too much free beer to drink

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Metrofox(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tareq1105:

Una wan start another lie?

Which ventilator?

Do a simple google search
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by sorepco(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
This guy no get sense. 1st off the discussion peter obi had was at Cambridge university and not london.
2nd he meant 60% of those to be employed were to be Anambrarians. Obviously no sane person could think he meant 60% of the state population.

ochejoseph:
Breaking: Peter Obi Caught in Massive Lie About His Achievements!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1S2mkxV3fQ
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Davo2080: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
ochejoseph:
Breaking: Peter Obi Caught in Massive Lie About His Achievements!

httpsp://youtu.be/w1S2mkxV3fQ
Its Obi or Nothing. Son of a goat leave our Obi alone oooo
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by benardtotti(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
ZeroAccess:

Cos you will have

ZeroAccess# to me

My problem is not with your illogical post my issue is that over 200 fools actually liked the post , Nigeria is really a fertile land for ignorance.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Now lemme educate you.

Now get out.

60percent of its workforce from anambra individuals never 60% of the whole anambra

Now read like 4 time to comprehend.

Please collect back your school fees from primary one. You don slip of hand like your leader Tinubu.

See a whole youth dey ruckus just because of grandpas. Wow

Thank you.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Now lemme educate you.

Now get out.

60percent of the company workforce from anambra indigenous people not 60 percent of the whole population. Be reasonable don’t be dumb like your leaders for once.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Ameduedwin: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Dangote is the next highest employer of Labour after federal government but I doubt if the total number of workers in all his organisations nationwide come close to 2.4 million.

But here is a blockhead lying with reckless abandon that a single brewery in one state has employed over 2.4 million. What nonsense is this for God's sake? As if this is not enough, his followers clapped hands for him.

Sometimes this blockhead assume he is talking to his ipob supporters who believed Buhari died and got replaced with jubrin.

Pretty sure he was also on another lying adventure here, hence the facial expression of Sanusi Lamido. undecided oga how many method of employment we have? We have direct employment and indirect employment, if Peter obi esterblish a company people benefiting from its is The One employed them, either direct or indirect,l. Direct employment is the people employed directly to the company, business and indirect employment is the people employed indirectly to get company i.e the supplier, food vendor, drink seller, people selling clothes to the staff of the company, transporters like taxi, okadas etc . And the that singlar company can boast a million business in that town. You see now? If somebody or govt says they employed 5 million people or The created 20million jobs, those are the factors They consider before saying that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio / Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) / Abia Tribunal: Uproar As Minister Of Justice-Designate Fagbemi Shows Up In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.