Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,793 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Correction On Peter Obi's Data: 60% Of The Brewery Employees Are From Anambra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Correction On Peter Obi's Data: 60% Of The Brewery Employees Are From Anambra. (511 Views)

Peter Obi's Data On Poverty Reduction In China Verified (pic) / I Didn't Invest Cash But Land For The Brewery- Peter Obi Contradicts Himself / Peter Obi's Data: "100 OUT OF 150 NBA African Players" Is Correct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correction On Peter Obi's Data: 60% Of The Brewery Employees Are From Anambra. by XerXers: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
This is the message Obi was passing accross. Thiefnubuu and Atiku goofed recently and that's why they are trying hard to equalize

2 Likes

Re: Correction On Peter Obi's Data: 60% Of The Brewery Employees Are From Anambra. by ScamHunter: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
XerXers:
This is the message Obi was passing accross. Thiefnubuu and Atiku goofed recently and that's why they are trying hard to equalize

It's obvious to the discerning. Obi is the only politician they can't find dirt on, so they're clutching on straw kiss

4 Likes

Re: Correction On Peter Obi's Data: 60% Of The Brewery Employees Are From Anambra. by Nyamuri: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nyamuri, no space in villa! Be contented with ur second class status! Pandora Him Tu Lie will come a distant 3rd
XerXers:

1 Like

Re: Correction On Peter Obi's Data: 60% Of The Brewery Employees Are From Anambra. by ScamHunter: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nyamuri:
Nyamuri, no space in villa! Be contented with ur second class status! Pandora Him Tu Lie will come a distant 3rd

Suffer head. Suffering no dey tire you. After Obi is sworn in, your life will get better. I'm sure you're already frustrated by Buhari and PDP. Obi's presidency will save you from suffering

3 Likes

Re: Correction On Peter Obi's Data: 60% Of The Brewery Employees Are From Anambra. by XerXers: 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nyamuri:
Obi's campaign is strictly issue based
Re: Correction On Peter Obi's Data: 60% Of The Brewery Employees Are From Anambra. by Nyamuri: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
Just like how a prostitute is a virgin
XerXers:

Obi's campaign is strictly issue based

1 Like

Re: Correction On Peter Obi's Data: 60% Of The Brewery Employees Are From Anambra. by Nyamuri: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
God forbid! May I not witness that day
ScamHunter:

Suffer head. Suffering no dey tire you. After Obi is sworn in, your life will get better. I'm sure you're already frustrated by Buhari and PDP. Obi's presidency will save you from suffering

1 Like

Re: Correction On Peter Obi's Data: 60% Of The Brewery Employees Are From Anambra. by tribalmall: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
Amen o

I rebuke such a day with my body soul n mind

Make Peter Obi no take lie finish my destiny

Nyamuri:

1 Like

Re: Correction On Peter Obi's Data: 60% Of The Brewery Employees Are From Anambra. by ScamHunter: 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nyamuri:

You will.
Re: Correction On Peter Obi's Data: 60% Of The Brewery Employees Are From Anambra. by XerXers: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nyamuri:
Be careful what you wish.

3 Likes

Re: Correction On Peter Obi's Data: 60% Of The Brewery Employees Are From Anambra. by Nyamuri: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
Not wishing me this nightmare
ScamHunter:

You will.

1 Like

Re: Correction On Peter Obi's Data: 60% Of The Brewery Employees Are From Anambra. by Nyamuri: 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
tribalmall:
Amen o

I rebuke such a day with my body soul n mind

Make Peter Obi no take lie finish my destiny

2 Likes

Re: Correction On Peter Obi's Data: 60% Of The Brewery Employees Are From Anambra. by Nyamuri: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
I'm serious! I can't take the heart break, so I rather kick bucket
XerXers:

Be careful what you wish.
Re: Correction On Peter Obi's Data: 60% Of The Brewery Employees Are From Anambra. by XerXers: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nyamuri:
I'm serious! I can't take the heart break, so I rather kick bucket
Very good. God will grant you your wish

1 Like

Re: Correction On Peter Obi's Data: 60% Of The Brewery Employees Are From Anambra. by XerXers: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

There Won’t Be ASUU Strike Under Atiku Presidency – Reno Omokri / Lion Of Jada Is The Answer 2023: / Why Is It That Career Politicians Are Not Comfortable With Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.