Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Lion Of Jada Is The Answer 2023: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lion Of Jada Is The Answer 2023: (505 Views)

Why Atiku Abubakar Is The Answer 2023. / Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) / Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lion Of Jada Is The Answer 2023: by Abkrsuleiman: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Voting for Atiku/Okowa is a vote to stablise the economy.

In hard times such as we experience today, we need the guidance of those who have been tested; leaders with a nationalistic character to secure and recover Nigeria again.

I Stand With Atiku/Okowa 2023, the choice Nigerians have made and waiting to revalidate on 25th February 2023.

His objective is to recover Nigeria from APC vampires. His passion for unity, peace and harmony, and his plans for how to recover Nigeria and make her a better place are why he is the right candidate.

H.E Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (Wazirin Adamawa) is the chosen one.

#RecoverNigeria
#AtikuOkowa2023
#WeWantPDPBack2023

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Rally Was Bigger Than I Thought – Peter Obi Sends Message To Pa Adebanjo / Peter Obi Defeats Atiku And Tinubu In Kaduna Street Election Poll / Menace of Illegal Loan Companies: Nigeria Govt. Should Adopt The Credit System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.