Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. (50188 Views)

How Would You React To This If It Happened In Your House? / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / My Madam And Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by internetpo(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2022
Stevo35:
In churches, especially down here in the east, I’m sure seeing couples with their little helps saddling big big bags and babies during service, isn’t new.

My parish, a lot of families come to church with their helps…how do i know they are helps?

Their outfit, carriage and responsibilities, gives them out godu.

The couple usually dress to kee na impress.
Their children dresses sweetly as well; pretty hairdos and nice haircuts mana their helps…

They are clothed in drab cloths and most of the time, spot freshly shaved bololo instead of a hairdo.

As i was putting finishing touches around the altar steps, a couple stepped in with their kids…one look and i knew who the help was.

They located somewhere and sat…kids from ages 3 to 9 go upstairs but since the help was carrying a toddler, she had to sit with her guardians.

The bigger child, went upstairs to the kids department. I didn’t think much about it…I see such, every Sunday at Mass.

Now when Mass started proper, I went upstairs to sit with the kids…i like going upstairs because i get to see everything happening during Mass, at once.

That particular help, started going in and out of the church…they stayed just close to the side door.

Now babies cry in church…not new but each time the toddler cried, the help, takes her out then comes back in when she has stopped.

The toddler would always want to come down from the helps laps but she’d grab her to sit…toddlers don’t like sitting still.

I watched keenly like say na wetin dem send me go church go do…i am a very curious person.

Now when the toddler tried to get down again, she missed her step and since the help couldn’t grab her on time, the pretty baby landed on the floor, on her face.

She wailed and everyone at Mass paused.

Her mother got up, carried her and signalled for the help to follow her…they went outside.

Something told me to go straight to the window and what i saw when i looked down, made my blaad run cold.

As she was rocking her baby with one arm, she used the other hand to lift the helps ear, to the high heavens.

Bent her over, locked her head in-between her thighs and in quick succession, land three slaps to her back.

The help came up for air, writhing with one arm frantically massaging her back to meet another uppercut, to the face.

Me: I was like holy mary!

Do you know why i found what she did nauseating?

She Beat that child then rocked hers sweetly till she stopped crying.

When she came into the church, that is, when she passed the door into the church, she genuflected!

Catholics genuflect to the crucifix when they step into the church!

This woman genuflected after almost splitting a poor girls back!

Jesu Ovie!

. Quite sad and unfortunate. Happens a lot though. I pray these girls get help.

On another note. You actually write very well. Try writing a book

1 Like

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Odebayo4010(m): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2022
ukaface:
Oya go and hug transformer o. O ye native of the righteous tribe.
For your tribe hast no sin.
Your tribe hath no killers? No kidnappers? No incest act? No ritualism? O ye blind and ignorant member of the holiest tribe.

Abeg shift, I tell you say I be Igbo?

If you're not Igbo why you Carry matter for head, rather than leave it to who may concern
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by NaBanga: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2022
The average Nigerian, regardless of tribe, has evil in their heart. Let's not pretend. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by FaithBrain1994(m): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2022
This is just a tips of the wickedness the rich unleash on the poor. Go to work places and see pure wickedness..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by budaatum: 11:33am On Oct 18, 2022
This is for all of those claiming this is a tribe thing or a country thing.

The Area Dean was about to retire and work needed to be found for his paid secretary who was not retiring with him, so it was decided she would work as paid secretary for the churches in the deanery.

However, the church in the image below, which was part of the deanery, already had a voluntary unpaid secretary. So they informed the voluntary unpaid secretary that she was incompetent and not up to the job and should no more do the job she'd been doing for 8 years, and they then hired the Area Dean's secretary and paid her instead.

Now, for those who think it's a church thing, I bet you can come up with similar stories of untoward behaviour of people at work or school or mosque etc, because we all know bad people are everywhere.

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Lovelydaisies: 11:35am On Oct 18, 2022
uche393:
i don't know why some Yorubas don't like hearing anything "Igbo" if Igbos start our own hatred e go Will be bad.

does it mean that these house helps leaving in my former neighbourhood who are Yorubas and are maltreated not from SW? or the one that that I gave 10k for her transport to go back to her parents, or the one that usually give clothes which his madam burns them?
not to mention the girl a saved recently that was accused of being a Witch.

bad women are found in all tribes but Ona no go use ear hear Igbo... so bad

I have supervised a building project where we 80% of our workers are Yorubas, not because we don't have capable Igbos.

Don't mind them. It's because of Peter Obi they are hating Igbos. They hate the light and anything associated with light is equally hated. Only myopic people generalise on a people. Granted, what the lady did was evil and must be condemned but condemning a whole tribe? No. That's another level of wickedness and they don't know it.

1 Like

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by ukaface(f): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2022
Odebayo4010:

If you're not Igbo why you Carry matter for head, rather than leave it to who may concern
how I carry matter for head? By asking ' did the op mention Igbo people?

Wahala o
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Odebayo4010(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
ukaface:
how I carry matter for head? By asking ' did the op mention Igbo people?

Wahala o

You're Igbo, Your Name feat match Igbo name
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by cooljude(m): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
arantess:

Who is this son of a whoore

You have been noticed

Hypocrite!!!! Typical.....
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Most "Nigeria Religious People" are the Worst Set of Evil Beings In the World..
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Iliveforever:
Op, A lot of people are on this table even some of those reading this post and commenting on it.

Now I ask, If you keep treating someone you contacted to take care of ur toddler like that, what makes you think such someone won’t end up attacking your child or your family in the future??

If you’re on this table, this question is for you.

Most Negroes are shortsighted, shallow In thinking and have no business with whatsoever Future or whatever you call It..
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
CaptainFM1:
The Bible
Those that carry it, don't read it!
Those that read it, don't understand it!
Those that understand it, don't practice it!

Those that practice it neither carry it nor read it. They just show love to their fellow humans. They are the ordinary/common people in the society.

Apt.
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by HRMK: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
i wonder why that should be a surprise to you!most nigerians are simply religious but ungodly!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
Some women are wicked to their housemaids. They beat them as if they owe them money
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by arantess: 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
cooljude:

Hypocrite!!!! Typical.....
clown

coming from an idiot trying to twist bible standing on certain issues...

hell awaits you
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by MNDY(m): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
Martartins:

Your mates dey boost of better thing, na juju your tribe dey proud of...... No be mugu you be? The same Kogi.

No be this same Kogi, Igbos get 4 local government? https://www.nairaland.com/3443446/igbo-speaking-communities-kogi-state

Abi this one won whyne him organ.

The average Igboman is richer than any tribe in Nigeria put together no be mouth.

You dey use juju brag. Wetin juju don give your tribe?
This one just carry low mentality. I dey very sure say them still dey feed you.

Richest but una stubborn-head and aggressiveness too much. Very arrogant and troublesome even una women follow join too. If dem give una the Biafra sef, una go kill unaself finish inside am. Una nature jus dey one kain.

Juju good o my brother. Life is spiritual abi you no know? My people dey use am fight enemies wella, enemies wey no like pesin progress.
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by cooljude(m): 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
arantess:

clown

coming from an idiot trying to twist bible standing on certain issues...

hell awaits you

Bla Bla.... Hypocrite
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2022
sammirano:
Igbos are very wicked people. There women are wickedness pro max, I don't understand how a sensible omoluabi will leave the land of love and honey and marry from the mud. They are the new Samson's.

Why do fools like you like turning everything into tribal battles

This post is about women, not Igbos in general, you stinking pig

How about the evils your people are doing against their brothers and sisters in Ogun state in name of non-existing money rituals?
Or is Ogun state now an Igbo state?
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by DonroxyII: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Stevo35:
In churches, especially down here in the east, I’m sure seeing couples with their little helps saddling big big bags and babies during service, isn’t new.

My parish, a lot of families come to church with their helps…how do i know they are helps?

Their outfit, carriage and responsibilities, gives them out godu.

The couple usually dress to kee na impress.
Their children dresses sweetly as well; pretty hairdos and nice haircuts mana their helps…

They are clothed in drab cloths and most of the time, spot freshly shaved bololo instead of a hairdo.

As i was putting finishing touches around the altar steps, a couple stepped in with their kids…one look and i knew who the help was.

They located somewhere and sat…kids from ages 3 to 9 go upstairs but since the help was carrying a toddler, she had to sit with her guardians.

The bigger child, went upstairs to the kids department. I didn’t think much about it…I see such, every Sunday at Mass.

Now when Mass started proper, I went upstairs to sit with the kids…i like going upstairs because i get to see everything happening during Mass, at once.

That particular help, started going in and out of the church…they stayed just close to the side door.

Now babies cry in church…not new but each time the toddler cried, the help, takes her out then comes back in when she has stopped.

The toddler would always want to come down from the helps laps but she’d grab her to sit…toddlers don’t like sitting still.

I watched keenly like say na wetin dem send me go church go do…i am a very curious person.

Now when the toddler tried to get down again, she missed her step and since the help couldn’t grab her on time, the pretty baby landed on the floor, on her face.

She wailed and everyone at Mass paused.

Her mother got up, carried her and signalled for the help to follow her…they went outside.

Something told me to go straight to the window and what i saw when i looked down, made my blaad run cold.

As she was rocking her baby with one arm, she used the other hand to lift the helps ear, to the high heavens.

Bent her over, locked her head in-between her thighs and in quick succession, land three slaps to her back.

The help came up for air, writhing with one arm frantically massaging her back to meet another uppercut, to the face.

Me: I was like holy mary!

Do you know why i found what she did nauseating?

She Beat that child then rocked hers sweetly till she stopped crying.

When she came into the church, that is, when she passed the door into the church, she genuflected!

Catholics genuflect to the crucifix when they step into the church!

This woman genuflected after almost splitting a poor girls back!

Jesu Ovie!

Tell Your Pastors to Teach About Humanities and Helping the Poor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? / If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... / My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.