Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri (2706 Views)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Needs Rest, Not Presidency / Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike / This Bola Ahmed Tinubu Interview Is A Masterstroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by November1857(m): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
What is this?

Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers of Nigerians, Not Their Votes!

Watch video below. grin

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1581315996966453248?t=cSWBiGE_lrrFvE8PTi7ESg&s=19

1 Like

Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by Corridon: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
The more Tinubu is campaigning the more he is ridiculing himself. I pity him.

13 Likes

Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
I will definitely pray for him for good health,but when it comes to voting i vote obidiently.

Contact me for your content writing, plagiarism, check up using Turnitin check for WhatsApp number below....

16 Likes

Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
It is called maize and corn, rotten situation to bad bad situation.

7 Likes

Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by Period007(m): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
I doubt this will never make front page since Reno is Attacking Thiefnibu and not Peter Obi

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
grin This people will not leave omo iyaloja alone
Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by galaxy2020(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
That one na push and start presidential candidate.

4 Likes

Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by Decentdave(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
H
Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by obyrich(m): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
sanusideunifier:
It is called maize and corn, rotten situation to bad bad situation.
So APC is promising to take Nigerian from a rotten situation to a bad one. Another 8 years of bad situation? I rather waste my votes than settle for this bad situation.

7 Likes

Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by WibusJaga: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2022

Tinubu is obviously suffering from long-term effects of drug abuse.

I blame the system that produced him as candidate. If they had implemented secret balloting in the primaries that would have effectively eliminated the massive bribery & buying of delegates, a better candidate would have emerged.
The primaries just ended up being for the highest bidder with deepest pockets to dish out enough dollars to delegates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by Ifearnoevil: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
Those guys that did the Emilokan song need to do a remix because as it stands now it's not hand and leg dey shake, even brain dey shake cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by Curious345: 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ifearnoevil:
Those

I deactivated ,deleted and blocked all Reno omokri social media handles ....the dude is complete irrelevant and worse than Femi Iscariot kayode
Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by chidexleo: 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
If you still love this country please vote OBIDATTI to rescue Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by JAMO84: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hungry people think a billionaire needs their prayers! Reno is mad
Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by Authoreety: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
JAMO84:
Hungry people think a billionaire needs their prayers! Reno is mad

Reno and tinubu don't deserve our votes

5 Likes

Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by Antyislam: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
All enemies of Nigeria which Tinubu is one of them will die by fire

1 Like

Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by Chinatown1759: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
Antyislam:
All enemies of Nigeria which Tinubu is one of them will die by fire

AMEN AND AMEN. THE THUNDER THAT WILL STRICK THEM IS COMING WITH A PRIVATE JET
Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by Bobloco: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Period007:
I doubt this will never make front page since Reno is Attacking Thiefnibu and not Peter Obi

You are right.

If Reno was attacking Peter Obi, it would have been on front page long before the thread itself was created
Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by Tinubuadvocate: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ipob terrorist must go Reno omokri account to see if the nigga release bombshells for their pandora. grin

19 Likes

Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by DSC7: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tinubu will firstly embarrass himself before sane Nigerians will embarrass him with their PVC....

Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by Faber(m): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
Reno need prayers pass Tinubu
Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by techWriter3: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
The more politicians is advocating the more he is mocking himself
Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by franchasofficia: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
lol
Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by Slynation(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
We have all seen why Baba was avoiding public speaking all along, And it's very obvious Tinubu Urchins are practicing partisan politics...

This one would certainly not hit FP since Reno nogget sense isn't attacking Obi...
Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by omenka(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
My vote is for Jagaban. Nothing would change that.

19 Likes

Re: What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri by Spy360(m): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
omenka:
My vote is for Jagaban. Nothing would change that.
Even after realising that you are stupid?

(1) (Reply)

ANAP Polls Breakdown...... / Labour Party DP Candidate On Twitter; Twitter Users React / Rest In Peace Chief Mko Abiola ! We Miss You !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.