Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,744 members, 7,959,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

Sperm Washout: ANDREWS LIVER SALT And The Shenanigans Of Some Nigerian Girls - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sperm Washout: ANDREWS LIVER SALT And The Shenanigans Of Some Nigerian Girls (2352 Views)

BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) / See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) / Can Andrew Liver Salt Wash Away Sperm After Three Days Of Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sperm Washout: ANDREWS LIVER SALT And The Shenanigans Of Some Nigerian Girls by Odoctor(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
In the Bible, when St Paul was admonishing the Galatians, about some practices that would not earn them heaven, after mentioning some vices, he concluded thus:

I am warning you about these things—as I warned you before—that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Galatians 5:21

In a previous to thread, there's was heated argument about a warning ⚠️ I gave about the use of Beecham Ampiclox to "wash out" after having unprotected intercourse, see here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7352899/beecham-ampiclox-craze-sperm-washout

I have come again. This time it's about Andrews Liver Salt. It is longer news that many ladies are using as a contraceptive after having unprotected intercourse.
This is very wrong. Andrews Liver Salt just like Beecham is not a contraceptive. I wonder how people can just be so undescerning, even in this information age.

Andrews Liver Salt is a laxative and antacid.

Andrew liver Salt is not a contraceptive.

In the words of St Paul:
I warn you again, just as I have warned you before, they who do such things stand at risk of having unplanned pregnancy and worse still getting infected with sexually transmitted diseases.

WATCH THIS VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vtWgQsdjUI
Re: Sperm Washout: ANDREWS LIVER SALT And The Shenanigans Of Some Nigerian Girls by doggedfighter(f): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
Who still does that ?

Re: Sperm Washout: ANDREWS LIVER SALT And The Shenanigans Of Some Nigerian Girls by CrownLands(m): 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
Those still in practice of taking these "unrecognised drugs" are plainly ignorant.

That should simply walk into a health facility and ask for advice before procuring any type of contraceptive.

There's absolutely nothing to be ashamed of..
Re: Sperm Washout: ANDREWS LIVER SALT And The Shenanigans Of Some Nigerian Girls by Odoctor(m): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:
Who still does that ?

It's still in practice.
Re: Sperm Washout: ANDREWS LIVER SALT And The Shenanigans Of Some Nigerian Girls by doggedfighter(f): 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
Odoctor:

It's still in practice.

Doc , what do you suggest for a 78 year old with leg pain usually in the sole of her feet.

Sometimes comes with fever and heaviness on the said leg.

Thanks for your response.
Re: Sperm Washout: ANDREWS LIVER SALT And The Shenanigans Of Some Nigerian Girls by Odoctor(m): 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
doggedfighter:

Doc , what do you suggest for a 78 year old with leg pain usually in the sole of her feet.

Sometimes comes with fever and heaviness on the said leg.

Thanks for your response.
Male or female, Diabetic or not?
Re: Sperm Washout: ANDREWS LIVER SALT And The Shenanigans Of Some Nigerian Girls by doggedfighter(f): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Odoctor:

Male or female, Diabetic or not?

Female not diabetic.
Re: Sperm Washout: ANDREWS LIVER SALT And The Shenanigans Of Some Nigerian Girls by Odoctor(m): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

Female not diabetic.

She needs to see an endocrinologist.
Re: Sperm Washout: ANDREWS LIVER SALT And The Shenanigans Of Some Nigerian Girls by doggedfighter(f): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Odoctor:

She needs to see an endocrinologist.

Okay thanks .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breast Cancer The Ultimate Terminal Disease / All About Masturbation And The Negative Effects / The Woman Born Without A Face (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.