Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Aliens Are The Angels And Demons - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aliens Are The Angels And Demons (1096 Views)

The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? / How Did Satan Convince 1/3 Of The Angels To Betray God? / Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliens Are The Angels And Demons by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Apart from FAKE promises since the 1870s what good has the eight men in the governing body who claim to be anointed servants of your god in your organisation brought to Nigeria?

What has your own God done so far? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aliens Are The Angels And Demons by Gointo: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
Can you tell us what the Aliens revealed to you?
Re: Aliens Are The Angels And Demons by Gointo: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
. Like serious....it's real and i was once abducted
I believe you.
But want to know what they did to you,can you share?
Re: Aliens Are The Angels And Demons by Valkrie: 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
NO!
Only demons are aliens, angels are spirit beings too and they both originate from the same source but after the demons left their duty posts in heaven God disengaged them {2Peter 2:4; Jude 1:6} that's why they became fugitives loitering around.
But as for angels they will neither make their presence known nor speak to anyone unless they are sent by God. After the last words of the Bible were penned down angels stopped having any direct contact with humans so any alien found afterwards are demons the disengaged angels or as most do refer to them "fallen angels"

I alway laugh when people try to use the bible to justify or tell story of what happened between the gods...!!! If a any truly want to learn they should make search for much more older text that predate the bible...!! Bible contain just few truth and a thousand lies...!!!

4 Likes

Re: Aliens Are The Angels And Demons by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:36am On Oct 19, 2022
Valkrie:

I alway laugh when people try to use the bible to justify or tell story of what happened between the gods...!!! If a any truly want to learn they should make search for much more older text that predate the bible...!! Bible contain just few truth and a thousand lies...!!!
I laugh when you think you're wise {Proverbs 1:7; 9:10} yet you know nothing regarding mankind's problem.

What is the difference between TRUTH {John 17:17} and LIE? John 8:44
And how does TRUTH or LIE affects the human society? smiley
Re: Aliens Are The Angels And Demons by SolMaximus: 5:59am On Oct 19, 2022
This is a member of Heaven

Re: Aliens Are The Angels And Demons by Joeev: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Let no one deceive you...Aliens are the angels and demons

Some are scary,while some are not.....
Once you've encountered an alien abduction you become possessed....They are here on earth in plain sight.

That's what most world leaders,Religious leaders and Spiritual leaders won't tell you....That's why in most occult whatever you take an oath....Like the Free masons....Those things are Aliens.....

I was once abducted and i'm currently writing a book on it.
Whether you believe or not.....it's true and they are here with us.

They've contributed to what ya'll see and use today....Also there is a reason why I said Angels are also aliens.

These angels I was talking about come from a very different Universe where everything is different...They only come or appear to a human when necessary......and they've got their own language that the bible calls "IN TONGUES"...ie they speak to someone like someone that speaks in tongues.

Angels have being existing in their universe long before our universe came into existence.Yes,long before our universe came into existence.

It's even in the bible where it states that angels only appear when necessary.....if its not necessary it won't appear to you....

Now the aliens from our universe are what humans call demons....when the aliens from our universe appear to you or show themselves to you it's either to capture you or reveal something to you.....

When I was captured the alien that captured me revealed a lot of things to me which I saw with my own eyes.....

I know people will say that I'm crazy but trust me I'm not.....I'm a living witness

Sandra, how can we get to talk? Can you drop your contact details? Or something
Re: Aliens Are The Angels And Demons by Gnosis777: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
Heck, on this planet I suppose anything can be possible. Aleister Crowley supposedly channeled an entity that resembled what most people would consider a gray alien to look like.

Link: https://www.vice.com/en/article/mvpvyn/magickal-stories-lam

Also, there's this guy on youtube who claims he saw a vision of Yahweh and he saw a being that resembled a gray alien. Who knows *shrug*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Believe: Test Of Faith / The Life / Do Prayers Really Have Effect On Our Lives? And Are The Effects Positive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.